Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I think shut down the "elect Lou" website.
    Yeah the sooner the better.This is a reality check for sure and not to be ignored. He appears to have made a clear choice in this video

This news is going to break a lot of hearts in America. The American people are suffering so much and so many of us, myself included, believed in Lou Dobbs.

Everyone has seen the release we put out earlier today. I'm in a state of shock.

I hear Lou claiming in this video that he has said way back he was for legalizing illegal aliens. Perhaps that is true, but if it is then someone tell me why.....

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER HEARD HIM SAY IT IN THE FIVE YEARS IVE FOLLOWED AND SUPPORTED THIS MAN??????

He insinuates that his support for this is buried in one of his books somewhere. I guess it was in the fine print on page ____ right?

You know Lou Dobbs, if you supported legalizing illegal aliens in America then perhaps you could have said that sometime on your TV Show, like especially when you were railing against illegal immigration night after night or railing against the Comprehensive Amnesty bills of 2006 and 2007?

I am hurt, dismayed, angry, sad, exasperated, red faced, embarrassed, and more after seeing this video.

My gut instincts tell me that Lou Dobbs has made a terrible mistake and thinks he can appease his enemies when in fact he is going to end up being hated and despised on all sides.

The ethnocentric interests and Open Borders Lobby will never welcome him unless he has cut a deal with the creators of the North American Union plans.

The pro enforcement side is going to feel like Lou Dobbs in Benedict Arnold.

I feel betrayed and betrayed by someone that I trusted immensely a few hours ago.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    My gut instincts tell me that Lou Dobbs has made a terrible mistake and thinks he can appease his enemies when in fact he is going to end up being hated and despised on all sides.

The ethnocentric interests and Open Borders Lobby will never welcome him unless he has cut a deal with the creators of the North American Union plans.

The pro enforcement side is going to feel like Lou Dobbs in Benedict Arnold.

I feel betrayed and betrayed by someone that I trusted immensely a few hours ago.

W
    We all feel betrayed, you had all the best intentions when you supported him, just as all of us did. We need to learn a valuable lesson from this. Part of why we were so loyal to him is because there are so few in media willing to take a stand. However, I saw him waver and back off of illegal immigration issues several times during the past few months. Maybe he made his choice some time ago. Maybe he was playing a role for the ratings that he got when he had his show and now he is going for another type of rating ............I know he is getting a F from me right now. This is insight into who Lou Dobbs REALLY IS.

He's gone political. I'm afraid someone got to him, but I never thought he would back down like that. I am beyond upset with him.

He's had some weird things happen to him lately. He may have been threatened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just goes to prove to everyone, actions speak louder than words. This clown had my full support; guess I will really be looking at the voting histories and past viewpoints of all the politicians that I decide to vote for them and hope that they stay on the road they were on before they decided to run for office or run for reelection. Lord have mercy on us all for lying politicians!!!

Here are some of the initial responses to this video from our Facebook page.

Kelly Bannister
    It seems like he's backing up on the strength of his position against illegal immigration. I wouldn't be able to support this new position.
    37 minutes ago · Delete

Sherry Davis
    Dobbs is now on the side of illegal immigrants. What the heck is wrong with politicians? UGH!
    10 minutes ago · Delete

Toni Guastella
    Not the Lou Dobbs I have known and supported
    9 minutes ago · Delete

Sherry Davis
    He recently changed his tune.
    8 minutes ago · Delete

Sherry Davis
    In this video at the 0:38 mark Dobbs says: "We need to LEGALIZE illegal aliens under certain conditions".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3dFfJgd ... re=related
    4 minutes ago · Delete

Troy Tech
    Deeply disappointed. Dump Lou Dobbs. This sounds like the sleaze in Congress. He lost all the respect I had for him. Wonder what his price was?
    3 minutes ago · Delete

Lou Dobbs

Lou referred to shutting down the borders. This should be our first concern. Until this is done, we will have more illegal aliens daily. Sending all illegal aliens back to Mexico may not be a politically realistic goal. there are many family connections. Sending back all criminal illegal aliens should be the first goal. I support Joe Arpaio for Arizona Governor. I hope he runs. I think Lou Dobbs is a realist, and we should support him also.

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by ronwagn
    Lou referred to shutting down the borders. This should be our first concern. Until this is done, we will have more illegal aliens daily. Sending all illegal aliens back to Mexico may not be a politically realistic goal. there are many family connections. Sending back all criminal illegal aliens should be the first goal. I support Joe Arpaio for Arizona Governor. I hope he runs. I think Lou Dobbs is a realist, and we should support him also.
    You let millions of illegal aliens get the right to vote and how "real" do you think our borders and enforcement of our immigration laws will be then????

Tell me how realistic that is?

W

Just like most polititions, he is now taliking out of both sides of his mouth, I did not sign on to support Lou Dobbs I had a gut feeling that something was not right. I will not support anyone who is for pathway to amnesty, These are law breakers and should not be rewarded, 80 % of Americans do not want Amnesty, we tired that with Regan and it didn't work then and it will not work now . We need to close our boarders and send illegals home.

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast