Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs the traitor.

I think we can safely conclude that Lou has jumped ship and climbed on the raft of amnesty for illegal immigration. Quite honestly, I feel used by Lou Dobbs to further his political agenda. I say that we pull all support for him immediately.

OMG. NO. I haven't listened to the video, yet. I will try. But I have to say, seeing this post and reading all the comments,

I literally feel sick. I feel sick to my stomach.

How could Dobbs do this, to all his loyal fans and audience? How could he?!

He was one of the very FEW who actually seemed to have principles that he would NOT compromise, not for a job or his show on CNN. Yet within what? two weeks? he has already sold his soul?!! In the hopes of getting elected, geting power.

This is traitorous. This is seriously almost worse than Gutierrze. At least we know who Gutierrze is.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Telemundo interview

Maria Celeste of Telemundo is an uninformed, misinformed and somewhat of a tool for the far left wing in our country. Dobbs was unfortunately pathetic in how he dealt with her stupid allegations. He failed miserably to stand up to her and her viewing audience. Based on his statement that he would support a path to citizenship for illegals I would not vote for him for any office. I believed in him and had pledged money for his potential campaign but now I will not do so. The only immigration reform we need is enforcement of our laws and the replacement of the people occupying the White House and the Congress. I honestly believe that if any candidate simply told the truth about our governments failure to enforce our laws and pledged to do the right thing they would be overwhelmingly elected. I would give illegals 90 days to self deport. After that period ran any illegal caught in the US would barred forever from returning to the US legally. They would all just leave and the ones that didn't could easily be returned to their own country. Crime rates would drop significantly, our schools, hospitals, prison system and many other institutions would have a chance to then deal with the problems of our citizens. Budgets could be balanced and respect for our laws would make a comeback. Nothing but good would result from enforcement. I'm afraid Dobbs is not what we thought he was.

maybe his wife threatened to leave him if he did not stop this crusade....afraid of getting shot at again...and getting killed by some LA RAZA fanatic...

"constructive dialogue" to me is the same code word as "comprehensive reform".... both mean SELLOUT!

I hope GLENN BECK will keep up the fight!
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

The ONLY thing I liked about him was his stance on illegals. I would have never voted for him for Prez because I don't agree with the rest of his thinking or politics and left him that message on his site. Now that he thinks amnesty is the way to go I want nothing to do with him. He's a total nut job and should fit right in with the Republicans that want that cheap labor and the Democrats that want those votes. He's a sell out like everyone else. Get used to it people we are headed for amnesty no matter what we do. 10 years from now when people are reading this comment they will see I was correct.

Such a sad nation we live in......

Lou Dobbs

I don't want to watch the whole interveiw. I can't stand that woman who "represents all hispanics". Who cares about this dumb story from four years ago?

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Poor Lou. He was raked through the coals by that inhospitable over-bearing Latina Maria shrew. How many times did she refer to him as Enemy No. 1 of all Latinos?

She was on a non-stop tirade against just a few of his reports out of many years on his basically fair reporting of the problems encountered by illegal immigration. He cound hardly get a word in edgewise and he such a more intelligent a gracious person that the whole interview was a fiasco because the woman couldn't hear anything except her own voice. Lou has a highly educated and refined ability to make the best of any interview while others go off into orbit. He pointed out over and over that many minutes had passed and no constructive message had been discussed. Until the last few, finally.

I have to say this is the problem with most of the accusatory one-sided Latino views in this country. They are blamers not listeners or mutual problem solvers. Her non-sensical tirade about Joe Arpaio just slid off Lou's shoulders because he was appalled by her unwillingness to comprehend that Joe has never been punished with any wrong-doing.

I think Lou did as fine a professional job as anyone could under these circumstances. She was in attack mode and proudly brandished it at the end.

What he said is basically what he has been saying all along. We need to absolutely secure our ports and borders, that he is not against immigration but that our policies need to be restructured (hopefully more control of who comes here), and that it is up to responsible people to solve the problem of legalization of some under certain conditions. (Not by a bunch of weak politicians or a politicized trend of conditions, or sovereign capitulation.)
    There were decent glimpses when he had a chance to speak and I look forward to hearing much more of his thinking.

For those who were disappointed, please listen again. It wasn't as bad as you thought. He wasn't cornered, he admitted to a couple of factual mistakes, and didn't lose his perspective at all. He accepted the invitation to appear on Telemundo but didn't change his position which has always been to openly disclose and now to try and solve federal immigration problems....properly and constructively.

Getting your points across with a bunch of reactionaries ain't easy.

Try looking at his body language. He is the same confronting truth Lou person but sitting in a hostile camp.

I've seen this coming for a while. At first I thought CNN was keeping him quiet, but comments he'd made both on his radio show and TV got me feeling a little uneasy. This sucking up to the pro amnesty crowd finished opening my eyes. This man now has just blown all the support he could've gotten from Americans in whatever career he chooses.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm gettin' ready to watch this for the 3rd time.
    Lou hasn't actually contradicted what he has said before, he just seems afraid to come out and reiterate his exact words.
    I'm giving Lou the benifit of the doubt when it comes to him turn for Amnesty.
    Once I hear him clearly state that that some how he's turning to the side of the illegals, that's when he''ll loose all of my credit.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    I hope GLENN BECK will keep up the fight!
    Glenn Beck is a bigger nut job. If he reads this story maybe he can shed a few tears and I'll hand him the hanky. If this forum is going to support idiots like both of these guys maybe I should just quit.

I joined to fight illegals not support Faux news and these 2 jerks.

Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast