Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysworld
    He is just being your typical politician. him being married to a mexican is the same as Obama being muslim. They will always dance around the important issues as there are not enough Americans with backbone to stand up for what has been given to them. Very few Americans appreciate what they have inherited and the people from other countries are very willing to come her and change it to the place they left. Just like Obama said. We live in the greatest Country in the history of the world, and with your help we can change it. He promised us that and he is doing it. All of the American lambs will be lead to slaughter. I smell the the sheep dip now.
    Welcome to ALIPAC jerrysworld!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs

I think he came off as being a bit elusive when confronted about various quotes he made. He seemed to re-direct without giving a direct answer which is what politicians do.
    I agree that in order to solve the issue of illegal immigration, the border MUST be controled then the ones that are here can apply for amnesty not because they really earned it but because shipping 20+ millions people home will be both costly and almost impossible to do.
    I like that he stuck by" Illegal Immigrant" and did not (yet) knuckle under to the "UN-documented immigrant" PC label.
    The Maracopa County topic he made a good point that pink underwear for all and not just illegal aliens but he floundered on the allegation of cruel and unusual punishment. Tents are not cruel and unusual. He should have made the point that they are not tortured and have a shelter, water, and food. Jail is not supose to be a fun place and the goal is to make a person who othersise would commit a crime in the future from perping that crime because of the cosequences.
    He came off a bit condesending and needs to tone down the hand language.

The last point is it seemed he was taking heavy fire about the illegal poulations view of him and he needs to fire back with what makes the Americans so angry about them. Personally I am not a Mexican hater, I hate that these people break into our country, don't speak the language, parade down the street on Cinco-De-Mayo with the Mexican Flag (if it is so great, why are they here), and somehow have the ear of politicians and civil rights groups about how bad they are being treated. It is one thing to be a LEGAL immigrant and be treated badly and quit another to be here ILLEGALLY and have the odacity to demand they be treated as if they are a citizen and with respect.

Deport Illegal Aliens

We must oppose amnesty and we must deport all illegal aliens.

Please read this article. An illegal alien killed a person:

http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfolk- ... n-to-death

Lou Dobbs Interview

The problem isn't Lou Dobbs. I think he handled himself very well. I believe he'll make a very good politician as long as he runs for the Democratic Party. (Hopefully we've learnt enough to change our trend of having the likes of Lou represent conservative views).
    The problem is the cow that interviewed him who represents the root of the problem that being a unapologetic sector of society that refuses to assimilate with the America culture and way of life. They want us to bend our approach to accommodate whatever laws/ rules (or lack thereof) that they believe should exist in this country..... And the left uses pushy witches like this one to propagate reactionary highlighted issues of a fundamentally superficial nature to mask the blatant disregard for any need to assimilate and BECOME American. They want to annex and alienate portions of our country, society, property .... I have seen this movie twice before, in England and Africa, same players, same script... These people just do it better by using our own technology, sets, (hairstylists, attitude and dental surgeons!)

That was such an awful crime. A terrible terrible terrible crime. I agree they should all be deported the good with the bad. It's not fair to Americans for them to be here whether they're God-fearing family people who have to our knowledge committed no crime other than entering our country illegally and stealing someone's job or public services paid for by US taxpayers or whether they're criminals committing rape, pillage and plunder. They all need to go home and let their own countries worry about them.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CR
    Lou was interviewed yesterday on a local radio station in South Florida. I almost died when he said he was in favor of higher legal immigration. He did emphasize that we need to be in control of the border and that letting anyone waltz in needs to come to an end. But with the economy the way it is, we don't need higher immigration, legal or illegal, period.

Quote Originally Posted by CR
    Lou was interviewed yesterday on a local radio station in South Florida. I almost died when he said he was in favor of higher legal immigration. He did emphasize that we need to be in control of the border and that letting anyone waltz in needs to come to an end. But with the economy the way it is, we don't need higher immigration, legal or illegal, period.
    Oh no, not more legal immigration! Good Grief! We already let in over 1.5 million a year!! He's gone off the edge. What happened to Lou?

lou dobbs interview vs.

LOOKS LIKE OLD LOU IS FINALLY GOING TO BE A POLITICIAN AND START PANDERING TO THE HISPANICS AS WELL. SOMEONE HAS FORGOTTEN THAT WE ARE WAIST DEEP IN CRIMINALS THAT HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OUR LAWS AND THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO NOT ONLY SEND THEM BACK TO THE COUNTRIES THAT MISPLACED THEM, BUT TO BAR THEM FOREVER FROM EVER ENTERING THIS COUNTRY AGAIN, ALONG WITH SENDING THOSE COUNTRIES A BILL FOR OUR SERVICES (FREE MEDICAL, FREE EDUCATION, COSTS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT, ETC.). WHEN WE START BILLING THEM, THEY WILL BUILD THEIR OWN WALLS, IT WILL BE CHEAPER. I TAKE BACK MY SUPPORT I JUST SIGNED TO ASK LOU TO RUN FOR OFFICE. HE'S A REAL TOOL.
    Craig R. McNees

Yep ... it sure appears that he supports Shamnesty at some point under some conditions and in the meantime wants to increase legal immigration according to another post from a radio interview he had in Florida. Both wrong. Both unjustified.

Honesty

Lawyers make it in politics because they are good liars. Lou is now practicing his lying. Unfortunately, while his intentions may be to lie his way into office and then start the track to send illegals back, he will fail because he did not do it honestly.

Just look at Obama. He is failing in many ways to push through all his liberal agenda because he lied his way into office.

Or, maybe Lou is starting to weaken on amnesty. Either way, I won't support him for any public office after watching this interview.
    <div>"What other people think of me is none of my business."</div>