Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Martinez's jacksonville was very clear . He will "Oppose" it on the fact of it's a shady way to do business ! Even thought i can't Nelsons DC office today . Yesterday they did tell me just about the same thing .
    We may have 2 "Na's" from FL . Even though both men are pro-amnesty they don't like the way feinstein slipped in her ag bill .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Senator Martinez's jacksonville was very clear . He will "Oppose" it on the fact of it's a shady way to do business ! Even thought i can't get Nelsons DC office today . Yesterday they did tell me just about the same thing .
    We may have 2 "Na's" from FL . Even though both men are pro-amnesty they don't like the way feinstein slipped in her ag bill .

Senator Chambliss ,GA is Opposed
    Senator Isakson , GA is Opposed
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I just sent the latest numbers fax. According to numbers usa, this bill also gives IMMUNITY to illegal aliens who have committed IDENTITY THEFT. Tell your friends and neighbors who are not really concerned about illegal immigration that their senator is voting on a bill that would LEGALIZE IDENTITY THEFT and tell them to call their senators TODAY.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Senator Martinez's jacksonville was very clear . He will "Oppose" it on the fact of it's a shady way to do business ! Even thought i can't get Nelsons DC office today . Yesterday they did tell me just about the same thing .

Senator Chambliss ,GA is Opposed
    Good another confirmation on Martinez still surprised!

Need some confirmation on Nelson!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senator Shelby,AL DC office Oppose . Never support any amnesty

With pro amnesty senators, lets stress the slime factor here.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just spoke with Senator Lindsay Graham's D.C office. They said he is voting AGAINST the war funding/amnesty bill.

Quote Originally Posted by ndmibby
    Just spoke with Senator Lindsay Graham's office. They said he is voting AGAINST the war funding/amnesty bill.

We need confirmation one this one !!! Please post is you get the same answer!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have a drs appointment so I will be taking a break. Could somebody please update the yeah and nay list. I forget which thread it is on, we have so many going on this topic today

They are evading the issue. wonder how many have been bought.

Non-committed

Roberts
    Burr
    Crapo
    Dorgan...voted no in committee but office says opposition non-committed
    Warner
    Webb
    Domenici
    Srevens (supported in committee, but unsure now)
    Feingold ( no statement yet) any confirmations?
    Coleman....office won't reveal
    Klobacher...office won't reveal
    Corker

Opposed

Grassley
    Salazar...need confirmation(don't trust this one)
    Kyl
    Martinez..(surprise but been confirmed several times )
    Dole
    Sen. Sessions, Jeff (R-AL)
    Sen. Allard, Wayne (R-CO)
    Sen. Chambliss, Saxby (R-GA)
    Sen. Bunning, Jim (R-KY)
    Sen. McConnell, Mitch (R-KY)
    Sen. Vitter, David (R-LA)
    Sen. Cochran, Thad (R-MS)
    Sen. DeMint, Jim (R-SC)
    Isakson
    Shelby
    Graham...( we need confirmation on this guy please)

We need the no's called more and confirmation on more Senators!!

for the bill (amnesty)

Feinstien
    Craig
    kohl

Voice Mail.......slam them with Faxes!!

IF ANY ONE SEE'S A DISCREPENCEY IN MY LIST, PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED... I AM FAR FROM PERFECT AND THESE GUYS COULD CHANGE THEIR MIND AT ANY TIME...WE MUST STAY UPDATED!

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast