Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MN Senators

Hello,

fyi - I called the two Minnesota Senators (Coleman and klobuchar) and both of their staff members wouldn't tell me how they are going to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmibby
    Just spoke with Senator Lindsay Graham's office. They said he is voting AGAINST the war funding/amnesty bill.

We need confirmation one this one !!! Please post is you get the same answer!!
    DC office , if it comes to the floor "Oppose" . Doesn't like the way it was "Introduced" by appropriations . Graham is a No , un-believable
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I called

I called the offices of both Durbin and Obama this morning. Obama's staffer told me he isn't issuing an official position until tomorrow. Durbin's office told me the same thing.

Durbin's staffer told me the reason for the wait is because amendments (earmarks) are still being added and the bill will continue being "shaped" on the floor tomorrow.

I asked if they would vote on the bill tomorrow, as well. He said, "it really depends on a few things, but it might come to a vote".

So there we have it folks. It's a possibility that they'll finish shaping the bill and vote on it before many Senator's give an official stance to their constituents. Isn't representative government grand?

On the plus side, it was very difficult getting through to either office and both admitted to being very busy.

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmibby
    Just spoke with Senator Lindsay Graham's office. They said he is voting AGAINST the war funding/amnesty bill.

We need confirmation one this one !!! Please post is you get the same answer!!
    DC office , if it comes to the floor "Oppose" . Doesn't like the way it was "Introduced" by appropriations . Graham is a No , un-believable
    Thanks, I will wait for one more confirmation! it is very hard to believe isn't it, must be worried about his re-election...I'm sure it is not his stance on " we will shut the bigots up"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Herb Kohl is voting for the bill.

Sen. Russ Feingold has not released a statement, no comment from his office.

From my email. Please verify and update the list near the top.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just talked to my brother in law who grows alfalfa to feed dairy cows. He is opposed to this bill because he does not use illegal labor, all his farming is mechanized. All it will do is increase his taxes, he is dead set against it! I am going to call Feinstein and tell her this.

Also didn't the produce growers just get price supports in the new farm bill? Plus much of the water they use is federally provided (subsidized). We have to subsidize their water, their product, and also their labor? This is welfare for the rich!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just contacted Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee Office and he has issued no statement on this. The staffer says that he has voted against amnesty in the past. I said it would be nice if he would start making a statement on important issues such as this.

To call the Washington Office:

Main: 202-224-3344
    Fax: 202-228-0566

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Greetings

First time post, but i have been working this site for awhile. I'm thankful to all of you at ALIPAC. Some very hard working people here, you all should be very proud.
    Now to the job at hand: Called my 2 senators yesterday,got a message machine for Murray,and was able to speak to an aid to Cantwell.Iwas told she had not come out publicly(he had not herd from her) on the AG-jobs amnesty bill.I made it clear as to how i felt and ask him to pass it on to Cantwell. If you have done your homework,you know that my 2 senators are hard line pro immigration,as well as my Rep. I also faxed all 3 yesterday (Signed up with MyFax.con) I hope this was not a mistake but I felt I needed to do more. Any one know about MyFax.com?
    Today i will call and fax,( I will work the program ) I do not support Illegal Immigration!! Have a good day ALIPAC

Restricted immigration is not an offensive, but purely a defensive action. It is not adopted in criticism of others in the slightest degree, but solely for the purpose of protecting ourselves. We cast no aspersions on any race or creed, but we must remember that every object of our institutions of society and government, will fail, unless America be kept American.
    [/url]
    <div>** ************ It is both a right and a responsibility of a democratic society to manage immigration so that it serves the national interest.&rdquo;
    - Barbara Jordan* ;</d

Amnesty added to Iraq Supplemental bill

The 800 switchboard in Washington to Sen. Bond's office was busy, busy, busy so I called his office number. The girl who answered said she didn't know if he was going to vote for or against the bill. I stated that legal Americans are tired of congress shoving amnesty down our throats. If Sen. Bond is so interested in taking care of illegal hispanics, he needs to immigrate south of the border and run for office there. Legal American citizens put him in office and he needs to take of the voters, not criminals who entered our country on their bellies.

Re: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by DADONLINE
    First time post, but i have been working this site for awhile. I'm thankful to all of you at ALIPAC. Some very hard working people here, you all should be very proud.
    Now to the job at hand: Called my 2 senators yesterday,got a message machine for Murray,and was able to speak to an aid to Cantwell.Iwas told she had not come out publicly(he had not herd from her) on the AG-jobs amnesty bill.I made it clear as to how i felt and ask him to pass it on to Cantwell. If you have done your homework,you know that my 2 senators are hard line pro immigration,as well as my Rep. I also faxed all 3 yesterday (Signed up with MyFax.con) I hope this was not a mistake but I felt I needed to do more. Any one know about MyFax.com?
    Today i will call and fax,( I will work the program ) I do not support Illegal Immigration!! Have a good day ALIPAC

Restricted immigration is not an offensive, but purely a defensive action. It is not adopted in criticism of others in the slightest degree, but solely for the purpose of protecting ourselves. We cast no aspersions on any race or creed, but we must remember that every object of our institutions of society and government, will fail, unless America be kept American.
    [/url]
    Hi 'DODONLINE" thanks for jumping in and helping out....I am not sure of myfax but here are some that are very reliable!! you have a great day also!

SITES TO SEND FREE FAXES AND EMAILS

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

http://numbersusa.com/index

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsou ... ffers.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588