Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just called Senator Harry Reid's office expressing my disgust that an appropriations bill to support our troops would be saddled with an amendment to legalize millions of illegals.The staffer said that a "lot of work has to be done on this bill" before it is presented.Huh? I wonder what kind of work?

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    I just called Senator Harry Reid's office expressing my disgust that an appropriations bill to support our troops would be saddled with an amendment to legalize millions of illegals.The staffer said that a "lot of work has to be done on this bill" before it is presented.Huh? I wonder what kind of work?
    They probably didn't give enough people amnesty!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OK when we make a list of those to still call will you please indicate the state. I'm using Alipacs list but if I don't have the state next to the name I'm wasting time scanning the list. Thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard it was going onto the floor today. Isn't that a contradiction?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    OK when we make a list of those to still call will you please indicate the state. I'm using Alipacs list but if I don't have the state next to the name I'm wasting time scanning the list. Thanks
    I'm sorry gogo didn't think of that , will fix it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If you wouldn't mind giving my two Senators a call and see if their positions are still top secret, I would appreciate it. They are from Indiana.

Call Bayh at 202-224-5623 and Lugar at 202-224-4814
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    If you wouldn't mind giving my two Senators a call and see if their positions are still top secret, I would appreciate it. They are from Indiana.

Call Bayh at 202-224-5623 and Lugar at 202-224-4814
    Sure Cayla and thanks SOS I've been doing this for a while so this must be very confusing to our new people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reid and McConnel hooked fax machines up to the call in #s FAIR gave... guess they are getting pounded. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I heard it was going onto the floor today. Isn't that a contradiction?

I told the staffer that c-span had announced that the bill would be brought on the floor today.He did not reply,except to thank me for calling.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaPatriot
    Reid and McConnel hooked fax machines up to the call in #s FAIR gave... guess they are getting pounded. I hope so.
    I'm not following you.

Cayla got the same answer.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast