Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    What a pisser! Some of my favs like Specter, Graham, Mccain voicemail boxes are full!!!! I had extra special messages I was going to leave them!

JAK
    I just toggle between windows...

Some of these mail boxes are full!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Sis, your wish coming true! There are a lots of full mail boxes especially the ones of the key players in this amnesty fiasco!

I was just signing back on to say the same thing!
    Full mail boxes...whooo hoooo!

BTW, I heard Michael Savage on air today. He was railing.
    He was calling on all 11 million of his site visitors to come online and email the senators too. He is also calliing for lots of calls!

I think they are going to be in for a long hard two weeks in DC!

April
    Yeah Proud, there are millions of us that are as MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I think they may have just finally pushed us one step too far.

Everyone has had enough!
    I listened to the radio all day and evening and the fury is out there big time!

April
    We are ALL fed up with the government pretending we do not exist and that what we want for our country is not important. This has gone from insult to injury and we are NOT going to let it slide. We are no longer ASLEEP and we are ready to FIGHT for our country.

hello everyone,
    I have been watching for about 2months and have signed petitions and emailed when I have read about which ever cause. I have been busy the last couple of days calling and emailing my senators and others senators. I am already on the second time around on the list you put up.. I did get ahold of Graham, McCain(2 times) and Spector, and many others, but now their boxes are full. My husband,son,daughter,son-in law and other family menbers are doing the same. Glad I found this site . It's very informative,thanks.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Hi Byforce!
    Welcome!!!!!!

we are very glad that you are here and being active!
    Keep up the good work!
    We have had a very productive day today.

Hey everyone,
    I have called thru the entire list again this evening and left messages for all those who did not have full mail boxes.
    Where should our next aim be for best impact????
    I am fully prepared to keep calling for hours!!!!

April
    byforce!
    Thanks for joining us and fighting for the cause! Thank your family as well! We are happy you are here!