Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Just checking in.

The pressure is mounting!
    Lots of busy signals,
    Lots of tired aides.

Can you hear us now?????????
    LMAO!! I finally got through to Cornyn's office the girl sounded so distraught, I asked her to please give my message to the senator and please make sure he gets my faxs,I told her she can't miss them , there was a HUGE sigh and an OOOKKAAYYY. I hung up and could not help but laugh out loud. I think half of America is on top of this!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Lets try and get hourly updates in here, so we can see the progress.

I am about to go on a blitz email, call and FAX session. Once that is done, I will post here.

Call everyone on the list folks!

April
    Checking in!

Have been dealing with busy signals and using lots of redial! Staffers are tired and getting grumpy. Some voice mail is full. The staff say they are getting lots of angry calls from both Dems and Republicans against this Bill. I would say alot of sleeping Americans have awakened! YAHOOOOO! Keep riding Patriots! We are going to get the herd going in the right direction yet!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Checking in!

Have been dealing with busy signals and using lots of redial! Staffers are tired and getting grumpy. Some voice mail is full. The staff say they are getting lots of angry calls from both Dems and Republicans against this Bill. I would say alot of sleeping Americans have awakened! YAHOOOOO! Keep riding Patriots! We are going to get the herd going in the right direction yet!
    Great to hear!!

I am getting similar results as well. I am very forward with the aides asking questions like:

"Are you getting a lot of angry calls today regarding the bill?"
    "How many calls have you received today?"

I even asked the question:

"Are people extremely upset with this latest 'amnesty' bill?"
    Aide said yes...didn't even try and correct the word amnesty! That just make me more angry and makes me want to work harder.

I cannot stress enough to keep up the pressure and the intensity.

All calls to offices are logged so the more we make the better it goes for us.

Keep it up!!!!

Lets all stand together and save our country!

Banned
    Rush Limbaugh is calling the compromise bill -

"The Comprehensive Destroy the Republican Party" Act!

If these Republians don't realize that they are being taken for a wicked ride by the Democrats, there is no hope left for this party!

It probably also means that they are not only selling us out, but are also willing to fall on their own swords for the North American Union.

April
    Rush Limbaugh is calling the compromise bill -

"The Comprehensive Destroy the Republican Party" Act!

If these Republians don't realize that they are being taken for a wicked ride by the Democrats, there is no hope left for this party!

It probably also means that they are not only selling us out, but are also willing to fall on their own swords for the North American Union.
    The insanity continues as we plummet further into the Twilight Zone!

Patriotic Americans call, fax and email like crazy because We are America's last hope! We cannot let her down!

Banned
    TO ALL CALLERS!

You are making a huge impact! Keep it up for the next 2 hours!

All reports indicate that the backlash and number of phone calls to Congressional offices has been phenomenal - all negative against this amnesty bill! It's all over talk radio today!!!

Keep up the great work!

Banned
    Reciprocity wrote:
    I just got off the phone, from contacts in Washington, right now ALOT of Senators and Congressman are very nervous about the bill because of the Treason Label floating around now, what the hell did they expect?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 002#356002

This is an excellent addition to calls. This is such a great point to press home.

Banned
    Kate wrote:
    "You are making a huge impact! Keep it up for the next 2 hours!"

Keep it ongoing thru the weekend to--fill their voicemails to capacity as well as fax machines--ditto to local offices.

THIS IS A 24 YARD DASH TO HEAD THIS THING OFF MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 'YES' VOTE FOR CLOTURE IS A 'YES' VOTE FOR AMNESTY

April
    Kate wrote:

"You are making a huge impact! Keep it up for the next 2 hours!"

WE CAN DO THIS....WE ARE DOING THIS because we are UNITED For the cause! Ride on PATRIOTS! WE will not stop until our COUNTRY is SAFE!!!!