Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets knock them dead today, gosh wish I could see the faces of those retrieving the swimmer from their fax machines , Oliver I never dreamed I would be happy to see your wonderful picture!
    I NEEDED THAT, SoSad!!!

ROCK N ROLL.............keep them busy today while we shred that crap AMNESTY {I refuse to call it legislation!}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Lets knock them dead today, gosh wish I could see the faces of those retrieving the swimmer from their fax machines , Oliver I never dreamed I would be happy to see your wonderful picture!
    I NEEDED THAT, SoSad!!!

ROCK N ROLL.............keep them busy today while we shred that crap AMNESTY {I refuse to call it legislation!}
    The calls coming in to c-span about the AMNESTY this morning were wonderful, people are pissed and their were several messages to Sen Graham and they weren't very nice thought you might like to know! OFF to work now!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good morning everyone!!!!!!!

Are we ready to RUMBLE??????????????????????????????

I have used up all my faxes at numbers (I don't have a fax YET)

I want to call call call today.

Should we just call ALL Senators...Dems? Repubs?
    What would have the best impact???

Proud,

IMO, start with yours, then move on. Both sides of the Aisle. Those who have been on our side, be supportive, the others......................
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Okay, phone is charged.....

Let's get em!

April
    curiouspat wrote:

IMO, start with yours, then move on. Both sides of the Aisle. Those who have been on our side, be supportive, the others......................
    I agree! That is what I am doing! I feel I am getting to know these staffers personally.

Lets keep the momentum going......... we are om a ROLL!

I'm getting more busy signals today than yesterday. One lady told me the phone hadn't quit ringing for 3 days.

Nobody I've talked to knew about the policeman in Kenosha murdered by a suspected illegal & the rape in Central Islip.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    had_enuf wrote:

I'm getting more busy signals today than yesterday. One lady told me the phone hadn't quit ringing for 3 days.
    I hear you! I am having to hit redial alot! Staffers are telling me they have been tons of calls against this insanity! Keep it up everyone! They will get the MESSAGE that we are NOT going to stand for this!

I've learned looking at the last few days, that the transie/globalest is very very stupid. 85 percent of this country is against what they are doing, in they just made it public. It was in my paper today on the front page, with it on the news all over America. Even Democrats are likely calling there senators and congress men this morning; in fact the tranie did another mistake they moved it to Monday at the earliest. That means they are going to get slamed for the next 3-4 days straight.

The transie/Globalest can't survive out in the open; but they just put them selfs out in the open big time. Over this weekend there is likely to be the largest Amount of calls into senators and congress men in history. That is my option,,,becaues most of the country being against this.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I'm getting a lot of busys too, faxes aren't to bad. Fox news has been reporting on illegal immigration all morning and about terriorest threats because of the open border After I finish my fax list and before I start it over I'm going to do some e-mails.

Keep it going everyone lets show them what real Americans are made of
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)