Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I am emailing also...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    byforce!
    Thanks for joining us and fighting for the cause! Thank your family as well! We are happy you are here!
    April,

You always make our forum so pretty!

April
    Thanks Proud! You make our forum thought provoking and alive with emotional patriotic pride when you post your heartfelt beautiful words.

JAK
    Goodnight all!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    bttt

byforce,

Thanks for joining us!!! Thanks to your family also!!!!!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    What is everybody planning on saying in calls today??

April
    Up and ready to Rumble! Time to let it be known I am not a happy camper! Hey everyone! Let's hit those phones, faxes and emails, we do not have very long to stop this insantity! We can DO THIS!!!!

OK I'm ready, had to leave you all last night I was exhausted, as you know my morning yesterday was very stressful.
    Thanks so much SIS, Phred and Curiospat for trying to help, Its so hard to do when you don't know the computer someone is using.

SIS, the only thing wrong with my fax was my husband set it so if I have an incoming message I have to press start and I wll receive it . I asked him NOW WHY THE HELL WOULD I THINK TO DO THAT!! He said he will fix it when he comes home next time.

Don't even want to tell you how simple it was after he told me how to print out the flyer anyhow start of my day sucked.

Everybody did so fantastic yesterday and I agree with who ever said I think the best thing that could have happen was for Fox to make that report yesterday and then the rest of the news, I think it opened alot of eyes and could be our savior.

Lets knock them dead today, gosh wish I could see the faces of those retrieving the swimmer from their fax machines , Oliver I never dreamed I would be happy to see your wonderful picture!

So now that I'm refreshed, what's the plan???? Good luck to everyone today and hope all you new people join in!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

OK I'm ready, had to leave you all last night I was exhausted, as you know my morning yesterday was very stressful.
    You did awesome yesterday! Last night we had some fun making sure everyones voice mailbox was full. I was kind of disappointed that I did not get to leave messages for my fav traitors. I will just have to get all their staffers today before the line gets busy and I cannot get through. Lets BLAST em' like we did yesterday! Show NO MERCY! Back the calls with faxes.......the fun faxes rock!