Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

trust me, you organize a serious march on the Capital, and you will get every single elected officials attention and FAST.
    I'm sorry, Pintobean, but I don't think we would have moved any of the 12 vipers on the Judiciary by a demonstration of 10,000 or 100,000. Tell me, which one do you think would have been impressed? Kennedy? Specter? Durbin? Schumer?

Pintobean, maybe you are not aware that we have 6,500 Minutemen coming out on the borders this April. Instead of a one-day mob, we will have border control for a month.

http://www.minutemanhq.com

Operation Secure Our Border is running safely and exceptionally well.

Our Thanks to all the Patriot volunteers on duty, donors and supporters.

WE ARE NOT DONE YET!

Donations and Volunteers are still needed.

It is not too late to serve at the Border.

Donate NOW! – Click Here

Volunteer Now! – Click Here

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Chris Simcox
    President
    Minuteman Civil Defense Corp

There is also a demonstration in Crawford, TX that you may be interested in attending.

http://areckoning.com RUMBLE AT THE RANCH

Neither of these events is reactive to the SHOWs being put on by the Organized Crime Syndicate/Globalist interests. They were planned long before the brouhaha of illegal mob demonstrations started.

And I'm always amused by those who are adamant the "someone" ought to organize this, and "someone" ought to do this. There always seems to be a wealth of armchair generals.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

trust me, you organize a serious march on the Capital, and you will get every single elected officials attention and FAST.
    I'm sorry, Pintobean, but I don't think we would have moved any of the 12 vipers on the Judiciary by a demonstration of 10,000 or 100,000. Tell me, which one do you think would have been impressed? Kennedy? Specter? Durbin? Schumer?

Pintobean, maybe you are not aware that we have 6,500 Minutemen coming out on the borders this April. Instead of a one-day mob, we will have border control for a month. There is also a demonstration in Crawford, TX that you may be interested in attending.

http://areckoning.com

Neither of these events is reactive to the SHOWs being put on by the Organized Crime Syndicate/Globalist interests. They were planned long before the brouhaha of illegal mob demonstrations started.

And I'm always amused by those who are adamant the "someone" ought to organize this, and "someone" ought to do this. There always seems to be a wealth of armchair generals.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Armchair Generals

Not appreciative of veiled insults when you do not know me.

I'm far from an armchair quarterback here. When I lived in Ohio, I uncovered 600,000 tons of Low Level Radioactive Slag that had been dumped illegally into a wetlands that drained into our communities only drinking water supply. I formed an organization, spent most of my life savings, and some five years later had a certain self satisfaction in knowing I had forced the NRC to order a 70 million dollar clean up of the facility in question.

Another group I founded raised enough money to donate over 400,000 saplings to civic groups and citizens during various Earth Week celebrations in the state of Ohio. I turned the reins of that organization over to one of the local civic groups, and it is still a viable program to this day. I could go on, but you get the gist.

You, as well as the Minutemen already have infrastructure in place, have the vehicle to make a march happen. Building such and infrastructure TAKES TIME, time that we do not have if we seriously want to stop Amnesty from happening. In case you have missed the headlines sweeping the nation for Saturdays papers, here is a clipping from one of them you might want to read.

A march on Washington is needed, I'd be more than happy to help, but this is NOT MY BUS, I'm not the driver. By the time I could form and organization and get enough notice to make something happen, the time will have passed, the legislation signed into law.

Pinto Bean

March 17, 2006, 7:38AM
    Senators near agreement on guest-worker visa plan
    Debate continues over a temporary plan that would give immigrants a path to citizenship

By GEBE MARTINEZ
    Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle Washington Bureau

WASHINGTON - Key senators involved in the immigration debate neared agreement Thursday on a temporary worker visa plan that would let illegal immigrant workers stay in the United States while applying for legal status.

The possible compromise emerged a day after the Senate leadership moved to confine the immigration debate to keeping illegal immigrants out of the country.

The framework for the deal is a bill by Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., that would give immigrants a path to citizenship.

During a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting, Kennedy agreed to consider a provision by Sens. John Cornyn, R-Texas, and Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., that would require workers to go home after two years to apply for green cards.

But Kennedy said his consideration of the provision hinges on immigrants being able to get a waiver from the requirement to leave the United States if, for example, employers say the workers are essential.

Cornyn warned, though, that he would oppose any proposal that does not require workers to return to their home countries.

Senators said there are already 3 million people facing an average six-year wait for visas. The McCain-Kennedy measure calls for an increase in the number of family- and job-related visas to help clear the backlog.

Kennedy conceded Thursday that if the 12 million illegal immigrants applied for legalization, they would be in line behind those who are already waiting.

The committee is working quickly to put its stamp of approval on a guest-worker plan because Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., said he would cut short the panel's work and begin full Senate debate on immigration the week of March 27.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Well, if you want to try and get people to see things your way, maybe you should post a thread. Maybe some will agree. If William(Alipac) does, then you'll be set. He'd be the one to move troops. You could PM him with your idea.

The MCDC are committed to the April 1st date for the opening of Border watch. Its possible there are some MM groups who are thinking like you, so maybe you could try the MMhq BLOG

http://minutemanhq.com/b2/

If you put this together and it works, I'll shut up, how's that? Prove me wrong , General!

Pinto Bean said:
    With all due respect, it takes FAR MORE than phone calls and letters for us to win what we deserve, which is TRUE BORDER SECURITY, and a plan the deports those who are stealing our American Way of Life and depressing our Middle Class Wages.
    I, for one, tend to agree with Pinto Bean. We need a march of our own. Afterall, it's OUR RIGHT as US citizens. Illegals had no right to clog up the streets of Chicago and all of them should have been arrested and deported. The phone calls, faxes, and emails have helped but I think if we showed up in massively huge numbers demanding that our laws be upheld, those in Washington could not just ignore that! I think we need to let them see how many Americans are truly fed up over this crap, not just read about it. Granted, alot of us cannot travel away from home to Washington, Chicago, or Crawford but we could organize a protest or gathering in our own states at those capitol buildings, to take place on the same day. We may or may not get any media coverage, but the politicans would get the message and that's what we want!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

That's TWO....

OK...that's TWO in support of a March, and believe it or not, this is how it starts.

Two people with one idea share it with two more, so forth and so one. We pick a date, and put all our energies spent writing letters and making phone calls into the MARCH. These two people tell two, or EVEN ten of their friends, send out letters asking for financial contributions from those that cannot travel to rent buses, money to buy jars of peanut butter, or to hire speakers. As the movement grows from two people to four, and then from four to eight and so forth and so on, other organizations decide they want to jump on board with us...sure Minutemen, WE WOULD LOVE YOUR HELP!

This COULD HAPPEN, we can make a difference in the direction this nation is heading, and the time is now. Come on folks, we have over 5,000 of us RIGHT HERE. How about May 6th? A MASSIVE MARCH to the White House as 1,000,000 pissed off Americans deband and audience with King George and the Court Jester Dick (weed) Cheney! Some call Willie Nelson, I know he would be in support of this (forget Bono, not going to happen), and he could bring along a host of big BLue Bird buses to add some sense of carnival to the occassion.

Hilliary wants to run for President, then let her get on the right side of this arguement, instead of brown nosing up to the Latino voting block. Specter wants to pass a guest worker program, let the folks in PA sing a chorus of, We'll Dump you In November". Since the Catholic Church is so gung ho on Amnesty for illegal scab laborers, we can sell Pope on a Rope shower soap, and we can print up honorary Green Cards and arrange for citizens to hand them to their own elected officials in protest while we are there. American families hand in hand walking down Penn. Ave under the banner of No More Amnesty, Send Illegals Home as we sing America, America God shed your Grace on thee.....

We can DO THIS, but it means a wiilingness to get involved, a willingness to make a scarifice for the bigger cause...how many of us have vacations days sitting on the books? How many of us are NO LONGER COUNTED in the unemployment statistics because Bush changed the rules so that we do not count after being out of work for six months?

As I said...we have TWO OF US committed to a march, how many more of us are here, how many are READY TO TAKE A STAND?

Pinto BEan
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

You might not like this, but the Senate is not ours!

Very, very briefly:

Our Founding Fathers designed the Senate to act like a "House of Lords"

It is not as responsive as we would like. There is a reason. It is part of an elaborate scheme of checks and balances to avoid a pure Democracy, or "mob rule". This is one reason they are elected every six years. Also one reason that originally they were not elected by popular vote.

The House on the other hand. acts as a "House of Commons" It answers directly to the people. Elected by popular vote every two years they are almost always looking over their shoulder.

Notice how responsive the House has been on this issue? Certainly better than the Senate.

We need to go to the House. Prepare for this battle before this thing hits.

If we continue to chase after Karl Rove, one step behind him, he will win!

Not everybody can march on Washington. But there are ways we can work in our home districts.

Here's what we are doing next week.

www.unitedstates.fm/stop.htm

We are having a dual protest at Congressman David Dreier's office
    and Darrell Issa's office.

We have been trying to get people to put a spotlight on congress with little success.

We even spoke to a founder of the Minutemen, he had no knowledge of current events in Washington!

They will pass the amnesty while we either go to the border or yell at day laborers.

I saw that Frist introduced his Border protection Bill. It's a "Bait and Switch". This "scam" caught Lou Dobbs and John and Ken. The key is in the fine print:

There will be no side by side comparison!

Quoting from the Washington Times article:

"If the committee completes legislation with the guest-worker provisions that the House opposes, Mr. Frist said, he will substitute the committee's bill and withdraw his own."

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -9746r.htm

The meeting of Specter's Committee on Monday the 27th will be nothing more than a formality, agreement has been reached and they are finalizing the language now.

The Orange County register article contains vital information that if correct; we are about to get slam dunked in the Senate!

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/ho ... 053340.php

It claims that final language of the current amnesty agreement is being drafted now to be voted on first thing the morning of the 27th. (Before the Senate goes into session) Claims at least a dozen supporters which will be enough to trump Frist's border protection bill, which Frist says he will withdraw http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -9746r.htm

We are going to have an amnesty come out of the Senate!

This thing could move and we will have an amnesty out of the House by perhaps April 7th before the Easter break!

The meeting of the Committee is scheduled early morning before the Senate goes into session. When the Committee submits their Bill, Frist will withdraw his Bill. This fact is covered in the Washington Times article above.

The final language or at least what actually passes out of the Senate will most likely be the McCain/Kennedy Bill. This is the White House Bill! Do you guys remember when McCain and Kennedy met with Karl Rove a year or so ago to draft this thing?

If something like McCain/Kennedy comes back from the Senate, the big danger is that Leadership waves a voluntary rule and lets it go to a floor vote.

They could let the Democrats carry this with only 15 Republican votes.

We now have two leaders partial to guest worker Majority Leader Bohner and Speaker Hastert. DeLay is gone, he was the roadblock.

They could let the Democrats carry this with only 15 Republican votes.

I know Leadership promised Tom Tancredo they won't do it. Politicians would never break a promise.

Please do not be dissuaded against calling Congress

Your calls are a VERY important part of the struggle.

We also have 2 MAJOR events coming up that need and deserve the support of all of us.

1) The minutemen need our help both as volunteers and/or as funds donors. They plan to monitor 800 miles of border this year, and they are under VICIOUS personal attack from the enemy.

2) The http://areckoning.com demonstration in Crawford Texas deserves our full support again both attendance and $.

Where other demonstrations are concerned, it seems to me that the wisest use of infrastructure and resources already in place, is to attempt to coordinate the different State groups and maybe see if there are already plans in the works.

Re: That's TWO....

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Specter wants to pass a guest worker program, let the folks in PA sing a chorus of, We'll Dump you In November".
    Sorry,
    Specter was just re-elected in 2004, and this is his last term. Now maybe they can recall him, I don't know.

I think that as far as Specter and the rest of the "pig" list is concerned, there is no room to persuade them now, if there EVER WAS. The Judiciary committee has pretty much shown their hand now, our heroes having done what they could, but overwhelmed by the make-up of the committee.

I heard a suggestion from dxd, that we ask Sessions to delay the bill. it's certainly worth a try, as I believe the Senator is sincerely with US. Grassley, too, might be agreeable to that action. I would even try Coburn.

HERE IS THE THREAD

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-19370.html

I would ALSO recommend starting to branch out now to call the rest of the Senators.

And we can also move out to the Representatives - a much larger task.

AND OF COURSE, KEEP SENATOR FRIST WELL-INFORMED OF OUR DISCONTENT WITH THE KENNEDY AMNESTY AND APPRECIATION OF HIS BILL. I don't believe this is a "bait and switch" tactic.

I think Frist saw that Tancredo was finally so popular because of it, and wanted to BE the ONE getting that acclaim. That's why he wanted to keep Tancredo out of the SLRC. He saw the real momentum behind the topic and he wants to USE it to get elected. That is MY take on it. And that would give US leverage with him - so pay plenty of attention to him, CALLING, and posting on Volpac. Yeah, he does "stuff", but, he's a politician! Do you really think he's more loyal to Bush, than to HIMSELF?

I will post more Sunday Night, so that those who are participating in the CALL action will have the neccesary info here.

Thank You, DcSA

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast