Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CALIFORNIA

Update 3/22/06

Location of Event has been changed!!
    See New Location Below

http://www.americanpatrol.com/ANNOUNCEM ... ecula.html

"SAVE OUR NATION" Rally

The "MUST ATTEND" Rally of the Year

MARCH 25, 2006

We are at a critical junction in our nation's history. The Security and Sovereignty of our nation is at stake as the Senate moves to add a Guest Worker/Amnesty plan to the House passed HR4437 (the Border Protection, Anti-Terrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act). The open borders mob is running scared and has announced they will be having a march against the measure in Los Angeles on March 25.

Join us in TEMECULA on MARCH 25 and show that you are a visible part of the majority of Americans who support enforcement of our immigration laws.

DATE: Saturday, March 25, 2006

TIME: 12 noon to 2 pm

New Location:

PLACE: Pala Community Park MAP Mapquest not Yahoo
    44900 Temecula Ln
    Temecula, CA

DIRECTIONS: I-15 to Highway 79 So. (Indio) offramp, exit freeway and go east (left exiting
    southbound, right exiting northbound). Right on Pechanga Pkwy. Left on Loma Linda Rd.
    Left on Temecula Ln. Park will be on the right.
    Old Location:

PLACE: Sam Hicks Monument Park -- Map & Directions
    41970 Moreno Rd.
    Temecula, CA 92590[/b]
    DIRECTIONS: I-15 to Temecula - Rancho California Rd exit. -- Turn west at exit (left exiting northbound, right exiting southbound), get in left lane immediately, turn left on Old Town Front St. turn left at second opportunity on Moreno Rd. Park will be on the right.
    BRING: Signs appropriate for the rally (show support for HR4437; our Border Patrol; Enforcement of our

Immigration Laws; No to Guest Worker/Amnesty; etc.) flags, water, hats, lawn chairs or blankets for grass seating.

SPEAKERS

Jim Gilchrist - Founder of the Minuteman Project
    Barbara Coe - CCIR, California Coalition for Immigration Reform
    John March - the March for Justice, update on the capture of Armando Garcia
    Michelle Dallacroce - MAIA, Mothers Against Illegal Aliens
    Lupe Moreno- LAIR-Latino Americans for Immigration Reform, Calif. State Senate Candidate
    Frank Jorge - LAIR - Organizer of "A Day of Reckoning at Crawford"
    Tim Donnelly - Leader, Minuteman Corps of California
    Doug McAllister - Mayor Pro Tem, City of Murrieta
    Marie Waldron - Council Member, City of Escondido, Candidate for State Assembly
    Raymond Herrera - "The American Creed"
    Tony Dolz- Latinos for Legal Immigration, Candidate for State Assembly
    Additional speakers to be added as confirmed.

CASA - Citizen Activists for a Secure America
    PO Box 164, Temecula, CA 92593
    E-mail: casa1usa@yahoo.com
    MARCH 22, 2006 MEETING

http://www.ccir.net/MEETINGS/060322.html

KNOW THE CANDIDATES BEFORE YOU VOTE!
    CCIR represents law-abiding Americans of every race, ethnicity and political party who stand for the enforcement of our immigration laws and Constitutional right to be protected from invaders. It's OUR responsibility to replace those who've betrayed our trust with loyal American candidates who have illustrated their loyalty to our country and commitment to our citizens.

CCIR PROUDLY PRESENTS...
    A foreign born Hispanic who has lived and worked in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, now a proud legally naturalized American citizen whose loyalty and allegiance is exclusively to the United States, successful businessman in the field of technology and telecommunications, an original Minuteman (4/05) and on-going MMP supporter to secure our borders and now a courageous candidate for the 41st CA Assembly District - TONY DOLZ

------AND-------
    A courageous American of Hispanic heritage, dedicated immigration-reform champion and member of the SOS Prop 187 Committee,founder of Latino Americans for Immigration Reform (LAIR), an original Minutewoman (4/05) and on-going MMP supporter, honored guest on local, national and international conservative radio and TV talk shows (including Lou Dobbs), and now a candidate for the 34th CA Senatorial District - LUPE MORENO

PLACE: Women's Club - 9501 Chapman Avenue at Gilbert, Garden Grove, CaliforniaMEETING DATE: Wednesday, March 22, 2006
    TIME: 7:30 P.M.
    ADMISSION: Free (Members) -- Non-members: $5.00
    MAP - DIRECTIONS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

OHIO

Ohio's on board...This just in from Steve at OJJPAC

<salvi@ojjpac.org>
    Sent : Monday, March 20, 2006 10:47 PM
    Subject : RE: National Action 03/22

Hi! I got your email request per 3-22 event. This is short notice but I'll get as many Congressional Offices covered as possible if people can schedule on such short notice.

Steve

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT STEVE'S ACTION CONTACT:

salvi@ojjpac.org

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

LOUISIANA

APRIL 1, 2006 MARCH ON NEW ORLEANS

KATRINA JOBS ARE FOR CITIZENS FIRST!

Jesse Jackson Rally in New Orleans

JOBS FOR CITIZENS - NOT ILLEGALS

"These workers are not just coming across the border, they're being sent for, brought in and hired," Jackson said in a Jan. 30 interview on Lou Dobbs Tonight. "That's why we're going to have a massive demonstration on April 1, demanding that these citizens - white, black, and brown, whether Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana - have the right to return with preferences on jobs and contracts."

http://www.keephopealiveradio.com/

We are just two weeks away from the April 1st “March on New Orleans: Our Right to Return, Vote and Rebuild”…And, as we follow with great interest the increased activity in Iraq, Senator Feingold’s attempt to censure the President, the growing specter of domestic spying and so many other stories, this week on "KEEP HOPE ALIVE..."we return, yet again, to New Orleans as that foremost of American rights---the vote--- is under attack….This week the U.S. Department of Justice, over the formal objections of the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS, the NAACP, the RAINBOW/PUSH COALITION, the REV. AL SHARPTON, approved a plan to hold New Orleans’ first elections since Hurricane Katrina on April 22nd, 2006. As Rev. Jesse Jackson, Dr. Bill Cosby, Bishop Paul Morton, City Council President Oliver Thomas, Louisiana AFL-CIO President Sibal Holt, other Political, Religious, and Labor Leaders, Entertainers, and citizens prepare to march on New Orleans on Saturday, April 1, 2006 the issue of the vote is more urgent than ever. More than two-thirds of the population is dispersed over more than 40 states and we want to know from you: IS THIS ELECTION LEGITIMATE?…This week we will talk about it with Congressman Bennie Thompson, the man who filed the lawsuit to halt this election, State Senator Cleo Fields, and LEFT TURN magazine Editor and union organizer, Jordan Flaherty.
    Submitted by Santita Jackson, Executive Producer

OREGON

OPERATION ID RALLY, Friday, March 24, 12 noon

Everybody! Come to the big Operation ID Rally on Friday, March 24, 12
    noon, on the steps of the Capitol Building in Salem!

Victoria Taft will present her Operation ID letters to the Governor,
    which call for the Governor and Secretary of State Bradbury to require
    proof of citizenship for state benefits, driver’s license, and voting
    privileges.

Victoria has been collecting these letters since she first launched the
    Operation ID program on January 19. If you have not signed one of
    these letters already, please go to http://www.kpam.com, click on her picture
    there, then click on Operation ID letter. Alternately, may access the
    letter directly at http://www.kpam.com/citizen.pdf. Print the letter
    and sign it; then mail it immediately to Victoria at the address given
    on the letter.

EXTRA ADDED ATTRACTION – We expect to be joined by Rick Oltman, Western
    Field Representative of FAIR (Federation for American Immigration
    Reform). He’s a seasoned veteran of many immigration battles in California
    and Arizona, and a dynamic speaker for the cause.

As this rally will be on a week day, we are likely to draw considerable
    public attention. Please bring signs (OFIR will have quite a few to
    lend if you don’t have time to make an original one), flags, cameras

The amnesty has legs. It's good to call the Senate but don't forget the House. To some extent the Floor votes are nothing more than a formality of what has already been decided. The following from Bay Buchanan.

-----Original Message-----
    From: baybuchanan@teamamericapac.org [mailto:baybuchanan@teamamericapac.org]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:00 PM
    To: team-america@teamamericapac.org
    Subject: [TA] Urgent News!

Dear Friend,

I have some bad news on our immigration battle and wanted to get it to you as soon as possible.

Next Monday the plan is for the Senate Judiciary Committee to meet and ram through their back room deal with little or no debate. We expect they may send the bill to the Senate floor on Monday!

The best we can tell now is that this bill, which is being put together by Senator Kennedy and Senator Specter’s staffs this week, behind closed doors, will give amnesty to all 12 million illegal aliens they believe are here now. (Our number is closer to 20 million.)

Our hope was that Senator Frist will substitute his bill, which he himself has called an enforcement only bill as recently as last month, for the Kennedy/McCain/Specter amnesty bill.

Here is the really bad news. While Senator Frist’s bill has little to no amnesty in it, it is NOT an enforcement only bill. It more than doubles green cards—it would take our legal immigration numbers from 1 million to over 2 million a year!!

If you take the two bills out 10 years, Kennedy/McCain/Specter would legalize 25 million foreigners during the next decade and Frist would legalize over 20 million! And the Frist bill goes on forever with those huge annual numbers.

Both bills would be disastrous for a country!!

And these numbers don’t include the increase in H1B visas and the like.
    Kennedy’s bill wants to take the 65,000 that come in today and increase it to 165,000 annually—a 100,000 more a year! That’s nothing compared to Frist’s plan. He wants to increase these visas by 400,000, so nearly 500,000 foreigners could come take American jobs every year!!

These Senators are nuts!! They are bound and determined to destroy this nation. We have to stop them. Please get on the phones and don’t give up.

I am going down to the Senate right now to brief staffers on the political fallout of these bills. Please pray I am able to reach them. We must stop these bills from becoming law!

Thanks for all your help,
    Bay

IF YOU WANT TO READ AND SEE A COUPLE OF PHOTOS OF THE 3-22 ACTIVITY IN CLEVELAND OHIO GO HERE HTTP://WWW.OJJPAC.ORG

UNFORTUNATELY THE FLU TOOK OUT OTHER ACTIVISTS WHO WERE TO VISIT IN COLUMBUS AND CINCI.

THOSE VISITS WILL PROBABLY TAKE PLACE NEXT WEEK.

REGARDS,

STEVE
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I saw your photos. Great job Steve. Thank you from all of us for your dedication and hard work.

Cheers.....Ghompars Y Senoritas (Brothers & Sisters).

JMHO, but way too many weekend warriors on the net today sit high on some Bush is so Great pedestal, regardless of how much damage that (MOD EDIT) has done, and thats just a wee bit more then I care to listen too, anymore.

Maybe some of these folks need to come down to Earth and realize that you don't stand a chance of winning this war without us 'get in your face' Veteran's.

Play your little Debate, Rebate, Zebate, or what ever else you care to classify that cheap ass talk with. Kiss it, Lick it, roll over it, and do what ever the moneyman asks of you till the dividends payoff to kiss this enemy’s ass. Fact is without those of us who’ve lived in uniform and know war, your nothing more then tomorrow’s body bags.

Talk is cheap, meaning all these market pay the odds drips can stick their shares wherever, and their egos straight up where the devil never hangs.

However I’d strongly suggest that those folks never end up in someone who doesn’t give a fat flying (MOD EDIT) collective sights.

Thank You for my membership here Folks, but I & my American European decendant 'Familia' won't be needing it anymore.

However, let me be the 1st to wish You All a nice day, Today....
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Sorry, Mr. Pantherus, but your communication is somewhat garbled. do I understand you to be ranting against apologists for Bush? If you can find one on this site, I suggest you make your case plain to him/her on a seperate thread. There is nothing on this thread that suggests support of
    Bush.

Maybe some of these folks need to come down to Earth and realize that you don't stand a chance of winning this war without us 'get in your face' Veteran's.
    I did, however, understand the above quoted sentence. I'm sure that you mean to tell us you were engaged in a strong, forceful, and extremely effective "in you face" action this week in support of the common cause.

Please don't be so modest about alluding to your great action this week. We would all like to know what it was specifically, and some pictures would be an excellent addition.

I'm sure once we know specifically what it is that you did this week, we will exhibit the appropriate adultation of you and your "in your face" veterans group.

And I wish you a good day, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    Sorry, Mr. Pantherus, but your communication is somewhat garbled. do I understand you to be ranting against apologists for Bush? If you can find one on this site, I suggest you make your case plain to him/her on a seperate thread. There is nothing on this thread that suggests support of
    Bush.

I did, however, understand the above quoted sentence. I'm sure that you mean to tell us you were engaged in a strong, forceful, and extremely effective "in you face" action this week in support of the common cause.

Please don't be so modest about alluding to your great action this week. We would all like to know what it was specifically, and some pictures would be an excellent addition.

I'm sure once we know specifically what it is that you did this week, we will exhibit the appropriate adultation of you and your "in your face" veterans group.

And I wish you a good day, sir.
    Well aren’t you a Master of Orating with a well-greased Lobe? Lol.

Hmm, I see that some ones taken my earlier diatribes personally.

Well, don’t, because the vitriol in my much needed tirade really wasn't directed at you, or anyone else on this board, personally. Just a simple case of a late Friday night overload over this whole Illegal thing, so call it a case of way too much effort, and not enough satisfaction in the end.

Modest???? I've spent well over a hundred hours in just the last 2 weeks on the phone calling most of these Congressional and Senatorial drips then having to debate it all with some aid who could care less. Add to that the thousands of snail mail letters, and close to a hundred Internet petitions I must have penned over the last six months.

Sorry DcSA, but modest doesn't even begin to describe my frustrations with this issue.

Still, what worries me more at this point, is how, or better yet, who caused that log to record my earlier post on 10:15 Saturday? I've been gone since 7:00 A.M. Saturday morning until just about 8 P.M. tonight, give or take the obvious 3 hour difference between the east side, and the west. Don’t really like gutter tactics, regardless of the means, or tools.

To give you an example of why people should never assume to know much about anyone out here on the World Wide Web, I make my living as a certified network engineer (thanks to the US Army), with a CNE, MCSP, MCSE, and MCSA, emphasizing Network Security, Design, and Implementation. And, I do know that it doesn't take the talents of a GOD to manipulate the network, though it does help to be an administrator, or real close to one.

Computers are just tools, nothing more, nothing less, and anyone with the proper knowledge can utilize them to do, or say what they want them too.

Now, back to basics: Anyone with half and IQ, or a college education can play the old grandiose ‘I’ll insult you politely’ game. - However, I would appreciate you not patronizing me like I’m some stepchild suffering from ADD. – Ao, if your going to make this personal, then you might find that some folks will respect you more in if you can just spit the damned thing out of your mouth, and say what you really want to say. – Assuming you can ever get over yourself long enough that is, but insulting someone with mixed words and veiled dissertations to a purported character, has about as much effect as copulating for chastity.

Contrary to populist belief, most experienced adults out here aren’t too impressed by faceless Webster Warriors & Cyber Analysts, especially those who profess to think they’ve learned a lot about someone else based on a few remarks, emotional, or not. – Humans are just way too complicated to learn much of anything about them as a faceless professor on the Internet.

Funny how such a self professed intelligent men can presume to know so much, with a basis on so little???

I seriously doubt that you have the slightest inkling as to who I am, or who, and what I know, Sir. Like it or not, Pal, without the participation of my kind in patronizing your efforts here, even the Greatest of Orators and manipulators, aren't going to amount to much in this fight. It's still all about United we stand, divided we will All fall. Fact is that some of us demand something more tangible for our loyalties and efforts, being the imperfect humans that we are, of course, and if we can't let it out at our good ole All American collective Sites, why bother?

BTW: I wasn’t looking for yours, or anyone else’s adulation, and I most certainly don’t feel a need to prove anything, to you, or anyone. – Nor do I run around with a camera all day, looking to propagandize or record my daily life.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast