Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK-- I have mod edited out the worst of the cussing. It is unbecoming of intelligent minds. I have a dictionary about ten inches thick with lots of other words that can be subsitituted.

We are all hot under the collar and there are many differing opinions as to how the situation should be handled. There is no doubt about that. But we can't trash the message boards with cusses and cryptic messages. That serves no purpose whatsoever. And personal affronts are not going to be tolerated.

Now, back to basics: Anyone with half and IQ, or a college education can play the old grandiose ‘I’ll insult you politely’ game. - However, I would appreciate you not patronizing me like I’m some stepchild suffering from ADD.
    Therfore, if we are going to play "jousting pens" lets at least apply the pens, or in this case keyboards, to the problems at hand and leave out the seemingly personal attacks and foul language.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    OK-- I have mod edited out the worst of the cussing. It is unbecoming of intelligent minds. I have a dictionary about ten inches thick with lots of other words that can be subsitituted.

We are all hot under the collar and there are many differing opinions as to how the situation should be handled. There is no doubt about that. But we can't trash the message boards with cusses and cryptic messages. That serves no purpose whatsoever. And personal affronts are not going to be tolerated.

Now, back to basics: Anyone with half and IQ, or a college education can play the old grandiose ‘I’ll insult you politely’ game. - However, I would appreciate you not patronizing me like I’m some stepchild suffering from ADD.
    Therefore, if we are going to play "jousting pens" let's at least apply the pens, or in this case keyboards, to the problems at hand and leave out the seemingly personal attacks and foul language.
    Deal.

I admit that this whole thing has me madder then a russian pitbull, which is pretty bad, since there is no such thing.

Still, I've lived long enough to know sensible minds will always prevail, and I'm more then willing to admit that I let me frustrations get the best of me in all this, so you are right, this is as good time as any to give it a break.

BTW: Love that Chihuahua logo. My little lovely and ever so faithful and devoted little wench has the heart of a Lion and she IS the boss of this canine roost, which is no small feat considering the only other creatures I trust with my life, beyond me brothers & Mum are my big ole clumsy yet dedicated rottie pits. Still, even as big as the bulls are, or as slick as the cats get, they're nothing compared to little Sheba's Attitude.

Anyway, what can I say about all this, except MY Bad???
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Thank you for your cooperation, Pantherus.

As for the Chihuahua, treasure yours. Mine died exactly one week ago and I miss him terribly. He was my closest friend and confidant, my shadow and my dearest darling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pantherus the warrior soothed by smile of a Chihuahua

We all feel the anger. Cooler heads should prevail. Our opponents have made a terrible mistake for their cause by taking to the streets.

W

We're all on the same side so let's start over. I can understand how this mess is getting to people.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Re: 03/27/06 The WEEK AHEAD

Never fails to amuse me how all you descendants of Europeans call us illegal immigrants. However to fail to tell the truth of whom the TRUE illegals are on this Stolen Continent of Anahuac (wrongfully called America) You fail to tell the masses of the GEOCIDE done to our people by Christopher Columbus, the Spaniard invasion and the European invasion. The 100,000,000 of our Indigenous people killed and slaughtered with the Smallpox virus brought over on blankets by the Missionaries.

You fail to inform the masses of the True and Horrific crimes committed against all people of Mexican and Central American Decent still to this day. When our people are ON the front lines in Iraq being killed to help keep this country free even though it's stolen!

How would you like your children killed and lynched because of the color of their skin or because they spoke another language. How come whites can go into any country and get treated with respect and not killed and brutally murdered just because their white?

How come when we make a noise and raise up you tell us to forget about the 500 years of slavery but you never told that to the Jews and it was over 2000 years! Strange how the whites laws can be broken time and time again by whites. The minute men and S.O.S are just more KKK's men they've just taken off their hoods is all!

Remember this! What has a beginning has an ending! Your time of rule! Your time of racism is UP and now it's your time to live in HELL like we have for over 500 years! Have a lovely evening.

1. You are a racist and we don't allow racism here.

2. Take your threats and stick em because America has awakened!

3. You are OFF OUR BOARDS and banned jackass.

4. You have a hell of a fight on your hands now anahulauacula

W

Our opponents have made a terrible mistake for their cause by taking to the streets.
    I thought the same thing when I watched those fools marching and carrying MEXICAN FLAGS BUT, after spending all day listening to the Judiciary Committee's bull, I wonder if maybe they won after all. It seems to me that the members of the Committee were more affected by those marchers than they have been by our calls, letters, faxes and emails. I think that the Senate has heard the squeaky wheel rather than the majority of Americans who have been active in more civilized ways.

William, thank you for banning that miscreant who came to cause trouble. Since it was the first post I saw today, anyone can imagine how my day is going to go.

There was a group in this city making and selling T-SHIRTS about Anahuac last spring!

And, of course, that isn't to be construed as a threat toward this country. And we, the Americans, must remain politically correct and patronize their racist ways while our own government rewards them for their ingenuity.

It seems to me that the members of the Committee were more affected by those marchers than they have been by our calls, letters, faxes and emails
    The protests didn't change a thing in the Judiciary committee, except to lose them the one vote that might have come over to the amnesty side (Cornyn was trying to make a deal w/ Kennedy - but he voted against Kennedy in the end).

WE HAD A 12-6 VOICE AGREEMENT IN THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ALREADY WHEN THE SENATORS WENT TO RECESS A WEEK AGO . The demonstrations changed NOTHING of the outcome in the Judiciary Committee.

THE OPPOSITION SIDE HAS NOT GAINED A SINGLE VOTE BY THEIR DEMONSTRATIONS - NOT ONE

There is NO REASON to think they have WON

Please we are a long way from finished with this fight

PLEASE, Buck up, TROOPS, and keep those phone calls going to Senators and Representatives!

AND IF ANYTHING, THE PROTESTS, AND NOW THE BEGINNINGS OF RIOTS, WILL LOSE THEM SUPPORT IN THE FULL SENATE and in the HOUSE.

Remember this! What has a beginning has an ending! Your time of rule! Your time of racism is UP and now it's your time to live in HELL like we have for over 500 years! Have a lovely evening
    I'm so glad that the Judiciary vote,WHICH WAS ALREADY DECIDED ANYWAY, is causing these people believe and to claim victory prematurely. They will become emboldened to post AND TO SAY ON NATIONAL MEDIA things like Mr. Anahuac is saying.

Thank you, pro-borders RIOTERS for your help! Keep it coming!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast