Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Thank you for your cooperation, Pantherus.

As for the Chihuahua, treasure yours. Mine died exactly one week ago and I miss him terribly. He was my closest friend and confidant, my shadow and my dearest darling.
    Wow!!! I am really sorry to hear that.

What a terrible loss. I've lost a few and I know that one really hurts. I love my dogs as much, maybe even more (hehehe), then my own kids.

Much as you probably don't want to hear this now, but believe it or not the best way to heal some of that pain is to get another one. Besides, giving another poor creature a chance at life, also gives one more a chance at live and love in a good home for the brief periods they accompany us through this Life.

I truly believe that when I die, all my lost canine buddies will be there waiting for me, especially if by some miracle I ever end up in that place they call heaven, because what kind of a heaven could it be with out Dogs???

My condolences, JuniusJnr.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    We're all on the same side so let's start over. I can understand how this mess is getting to people.
    Noted.

We ARE all on the same side, and regretfully I started it. Besides, any bickerings amongst ourselves can only detract from our intended mission.

For what its worth, I do realize that your ententions were good, and even if a moment of ranting made me feel better, this probably was not the best arena for such things, and it certainly didn't contribute anything positive towards our intended goals.

Consider it done, DcSA.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Funny email

Have you guys seen the controversial Republican email (G. W. "Guest-Worker" Bush) being forwarded around the internet?

You can see it here:

http://www.conservatoroccidentalis.com/

J

Welcome trueconservativeusa!

Republicans should mail the Bush peso to NRC with that note-postage due.

There's also a a Hillary version floating around somewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a great e-mail to forward.
    Oh, and Welcome, conservativeusa
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Great Post, Thanks.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The protests didn't change a thing in the Judiciary committee, except to lose them the one vote that might have come over to the amnesty side (Cornyn was trying to make a deal w/ Kennedy - but he voted against Kennedy in the end).

WE HAD A 12-6 VOICE AGREEMENT IN THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ALREADY WHEN THE SENATORS WENT TO RECESS A WEEK AGO . The demonstrations changed NOTHING of the outcome in the Judiciary Committee.
    I wish you were right about this BUT the voice vote a week ago was BEFORE the committee changed the bill and made it even MORE LIBERAL than it was. I hate to break it to you but even Bill O'Reilly and Lou Dobbs feel like those marchers have intimidated our Senators into making this an amnesty plain and simple. Senator Jeff Sessions, who voted AGAINST the bill in the committee, was on O'Reilly and HE says that we will NOT GET A GOOD BILL OUT OF THE SENATE.

I think we are wearing blinders if we think we are going to get what we have worked so hard towards for YEARS. Bush will get exactly what he wants. The enforcement part of the bill will be irrelevant because there is NO WILL to ENFORCE.

Then maybe we should present it to our Senators as a "thrown down gauntlet" scenario. If they are too chicken to defend Americans then maybe they will wish they had when the day comes to vote again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote by EageEye
    I think we are wearing blinders if we think we are going to get what we have worked so hard towards for YEARS. Bush will get exactly what he wants. The enforcement part of the bill will be irrelevant because there is NO WILL to ENFORCE.

They RUSHED through the proposals within a few hours. They felt OBLIGATED to have it done by March 30th, just in time for Jorge to meet Fox.
    Border security and illegal immigration agreements take careful planing. Its crucial, complicated, and is a difficult issue to plan and act on. I would hope that it would take longer than a mere few hours or a couple of days of debating.
    OH YEA, I FORGOT TO ADD, ENFORCE THE LAW. DONT JUST GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS, BUT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote by EageEye
    After the events of Wednesday, I will have to agree with you Eagle Eye. It would be hard to justify any faith in this government AT ALL now.

I think I have been trying to see this as the American government that we all have grown up to know. I have to say that now I am convinced that A NORMAL AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS NOT WHAT IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW.

This land has been taken over by a globalist dictatorship. NO AMERICAN PRESIDENT WOULD BEAR THE SIGHT OF THE AMERICAN FLAG INSULTED AS IT WAS YESTERDAY. I can come to no other conclusion. I believe we should now proceed accordingly.

We need to learn very quickly to UNITE. We need to learn disciplined unity and we need to establish a central communications system that does not depend on the internet or the telephone. I suggest we exchange addresses quickly - and know who our nearest support is geographically.

My recommendation is that we listen to OUR established national leaders,(W is certainly one of them), support and build on the infrastructure they have already put into place and conduct ourselves in a disciplined manner.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast