Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK Blue Jersey, let's assume you are correct and the current
    batch of illegals is "given" amnesty. That would then put you
    in the category of a lower, middle class "American" or pseudo
    or hyphenated American (assuming you don't assimilate).
    (I say lower middle class because many middle class jobs require
    much better English language spelling skills than you have used.)

So what will your position be, in 2012, when Endgame goes\
    into total effect, because of the next batch of illegal aliens, who
    will affect your wages, your job, your social benefits? See below
    for more info on Endgame.

http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/vogel150107.html

http://cryptogon.com/docs/endgame.pdf

http://monthlyreview.org/0107vogel.htm

http:news.pacificnews.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=9c2d6a5e75201d7e3936d dc65cdd56a9

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    i was strongly thinking about joining the military but my girlfriend was against it because she didnt want me to be out of her sight for a long time lol...
    And the answer is clear your true colors Blue ...is more like yellow.....I am done....
    Red Badger- You are so cool.

Btw.. thought she was his wife, not girlfriend as he suggests in this post? Hmmm. Curious. Is his story believable? I know our educational system is challenged, but I am hard pressed to believe that he got through college in the U.S. without being able to spell or write a complete sentence. Maybe I am naive
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

PUERTO RICO and her citizens have MORE rights than an American Citizen.

They'd be losing too much Greenback by becoming a state. They've chosen to remain independent while taking our American taxdollars while NOT paying any American taxes.

GOOD DEAL They've got going.

JadedBaztard
    I forgot to tell you how much I like your new avatar!
    Makes me smile everytime I see it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thought she was his wife
    Me too!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JadedBaztard
    Yeah, I like Cartman's attitude. Right now I'm feeling more like the proverbial crazy *hithouse mouse.

Dont worry about me sir, im doing just fine. Im not interested in blaming others for my misfortunes.Im currently in College and hold a job as a warehouse clerk that pays me 11 an hour..This might not be much but im more then able to feed myself with it

My wife and i are planning to move to Daytona Florida and buy a house, god's willing.

We will never agree on immigration, but i respect your views.I demand you to respect my views.

BlueJersey, your personal experience obviously has influenced your opinion on this immigration issue. You seem to be laboring under the misconception that all of these illegals are good-hearted, hard working people who just come here for a better life. You might want to take a look at this website: http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/

On top of that, many of those who come here do not love America, and in fact are very hostile towards America and Americans. They have a "reconquista" mindset. It may not be a majority of them, but it is certainly more than a "fringe."

Immigration policies are set for the benefit of the nation, not the benefit of the people who seek to immigrate. It does not matter what the immigration policies were 100 years ago. Our immigration policies must reflect this country's needs at this time. Also, I might add that 100 years ago, there was no "welfare state." Immigrants who came here had to work or go back home. There was no food stamps, free health care, WIC, subsidized housing, free school lunches and breakfasts. A big difference.

Illegal immigration has had many negative effects on America and its citizens. It is not a "victimless" crime. Overcrowded schools, hospitals, increased crime, drugs, and gangs, DUIs, depressed wages, etc.

Contrary to what you might believe, illegals do not only "take jobs Americans won't do." They also replace American workers or at the very least depress wages for those they don't take jobs away from. Americans have children to feed also. You see, there are two sides to this debate. It's not about being "mean to poor immigrants."

Every country on this planet has the right to expect that their immigration laws are respected and enforced. I do not know why you think that America is the only country that does not have the right to expect that people respect the laws.

You had better hope that this amnesty/guest worker/family reunification does not go through. A little bit of history for you: in 1986 our government granted an amnesty which was supposed to be a one-time, never again proposition. All that accomplished was to encourage more illegals to flood into the country. Now we have at least 20 million illegals in country. Amensty/guest worker will only open up the floodgates even more. Within decades you will no longer recognize this country; it will be the same third world mess that these people claim they are running away from. There will be no more opportunity for anyone.

We all have compassion for the poor. But the poor must be helped inside their own countries. We cannot take in all of the world's poor and oppressed. Those days are over. We have 300,000,000 million people in this country. How many do you think is enough? A half-billion? In addition, these poor people must demand that their own government implement the necessary reforms (eliminate corruption, institute efficient economic policies) to provide their citizens with opportunities. It is not the responsibility of the American people to provide for the entire world's poor. We have many of our own poor and disadvantaged to worry about and with the deluge of illegals it is becoming harder and harder to maintain our schools and other infrastructure. Please try to look at the whole picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    JadedBaztard
    Yeah, I like Cartman's attitude. Right now I'm feeling more like the proverbial crazy *hithouse mouse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    They are both U.S territory and im very aware that Hawaii is labeled as a U.S state whyle for some reason, puerto rico is not...In my opinion, i really dont see that much difference between puerto rico and hawaii and i believe puerto rico should also gain state-status since their citizens can come to the US and get the same rights as an hawaii citizen coming to the United States.

Also, i was strongly thinking about joining the military but my girlfriend was against it because she didnt want me to be out of her sight for a long time lol...
    Puerto Rico is not as Hi. Hi has representatives in Congress, Puerto Rico not. I don't mind it if PR wants to be a state, they're citizens already. Hi-ans vote in US elections, PR not. Hi citizens are US citizens, just as I'm a Californian / US citizens. PR is an dependent, and no state.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    JadedBaztard
    Yer crackin me up sis

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast