Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC, Blue. Which country did you run from? What do you have to say to the people (the forgotten ones) back there? I'm talking about the ones who aren't so fortunate to get out, you know, the ones who may be ill or less than fit, or too poor to "run". I'm talking about the people in these countries who get left behind. I'm talking about the forgotten people in these countries who the American people seem to be more concerned about than their own fellow countrymen.

What do you have to say to them? I'm curious, because if I ran from my country and from my fellow countrymen leaving them behind to deal with the problems on their own......I'm not sure I'd know what to say to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ncm

Sounds to me like the pro-illegals fear Tancredo and this site, good sign. You're using propaganda the losing side uses, keep repeating to those who you feel have a good chance of winning, that they should give up cause they've already lost. If you're so sure you've won, why do you care what we do? You want the competition out of the way? Sorry Charlie, we're not going anywhere, either. No one has won yet.

Republicans didn't lose because of being anti-illegal, Tancredo is proof of that. Some lost because the dems used the Iraq war as the cornerstone for the election, smart move on their part.
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

I'm talking about the forgotten people in these countries who the American people seem to be more concerned about than their own fellow countrymen.
    Bingo LegalUSCitizen...I call some like that a turncoat and a coward!
    Yes blue you are a turncoat and a coward...sad...I would rather die...than be that...but I am American...more than you know...BLUE
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

NCM...that is a very cool avatar...and hello to you too!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

ncm

NCM...that is a very cool avatar...and hello to you too!
    Thank you, redbadger!
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

I came to this country via the visa waiver program, overstayed and attented grammar school, high school and college in the U.S,
    If this is in fact true, your command of writing and the English language is very, very poor and you need to go back and try again...although what more can be expected from our academically challenged school system.

i just dont see and enforcement-only bill ever being enacted into law because of the backlash it would receive
    Backlash? Lord have mercy. I guarantee you have no idea and I do mean no idea of what real backlash is...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

April
    AlturaCt wrote:

Backlash? Lord have mercy. I guarantee you have no idea and I do mean no idea of what real backlash is...
    AMEN!!!

Im from Guadeloupe. Guadeloupe is an island located in the Carribean island and is also a French territory.Guadeloupe is to france what Hawaii and Puerto Rico is to the U.S.
    My family are really from haiti, but i was born in Guadeloupe.

Guadeloupe Citizens uses French passports thus making my travel to the U.S easy via the visa waiver program since france is part of the program

Every year, i would travel to the U.S to visit family members in the states, but after the death of my mom which was my only guardian in guadeloupe, i was forced to go join my sister in the U.S and eventually overstayed my visit.

At the time i was 12 and didnt realize that i was breaking U.S immigration law and it was not untill as a sophore, as i tried to get a part time job to do after school that i realized that i was an illegal immigrant with no rights.
    I was pretty shock by this news, but my girlfriend was even more shock then i was....After i graduated from high school, i was pretty much gloomed because i knew i would not be able to pay for college because as an illegal immigrant, you arent eligible for loan and i wouldnt be able to get a job, but more importantly, i had given up hopes that i would be able to keep my girlfriend by my side and i was certain that she would break up with me and find another boyfriend that can work and go to college.

But, lucky for me, she didnt, and she really helped me through those desperate times...She's the one that made me aware that i could still adjust my status and she's the one that pushed me toward marrying her, not the other way around....We both sat down and talked about it and decided that since we both love each other, then we should go ahead and get married, then after we got married, i was able to adjust my status which brings me here.

I know im one of few illegal immigrants out there that were lucky enought to have such a wonderfull girlfriend, but i have a message for all illegal immigrants, and my message is to never lose hope because if you're not a bad person, God will stand by your side...Do not get mad if people calls you a stupid illegal aliens and keep your head up..God knows you didnt come to this country to do her arms and your reason to migrating is similar to pass immigrants migrating to the U.S for a better life.

Those same people calling you an illegal alien would've definatly cross the same border illegaly if they were the one starving in mexico along with their family, therefore, i can not compare the act to illlegaly crossing the border, the same as killing or raping someone and too often, when you listen to the anti illegal immigrant advocate, you will find them comparing illegal immigrants to serial killers and rapist and much worse.

It also seem that those people would rather live alongside an ex felon that is a U.S citizen rather then a poor illegal immigrants that only crime was crossing a border because he/she was starving and needed to feed his or her family.

This is why i can never take the position of tancredo on illegal immigration.Im for alting illegal immigration and stopping future flood of immigration, but can not support mass deportation and the break up of millions of families..You can call me a OBL or whatever, but i feel my causes are just and human and eventhought they are illegal, they are still humans with a heart just like you and i.

I would like to thank my girlfriend, now my lovely wife, for staying by my side when she could have easily left me during my darkest hours, but i also want to thank this great country for giving me this opportunity that evry single immigrants, legal or not, can only dream of.

I think god for allowing me to cross path with my wife because god only knows where i would be if i had never met her.

All Illegal immigrants, keep your head up, the amnesty is coming because god knows you all are good people and not invading aliens like some claims.

Those same people calling you an illegal alien would've definatly cross the same border illeagly if they were the one starving in mexico along with their family, therefore, i can not compare the act to illlegaly crossing the border, the same as killing or raping someone and too often, when you listen to the anti illegal immigrant advocate, you will find them comparing illegal immigrants to serial killers and rapist and much worse.

It also seem that those people would rather live alongside an ex felons that is a U.S citizen rather then a poor illegal immigrants that only crime was crossing a border because he/she was starving and needed to feed his or her family.
    This is my very point stay in your country and change the darn place and do not run away...If you leave the others you are a coward...return, stand and fight!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast