Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So, let me see if I understand your "message" to illegal aliens, Blue.

Screw the citizens of the United States and their laws, they do not have any right to have immigration laws, let alone to have their laws enforced.
    Keep doing what you've been doing because you are a human being and therefore you are automatically entitled to move about the world freely.

Is that your message, Blue?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why didnt your ancestors stayed in their native country and fight??? whether they're from irish, or italy, or england or wherever the first wave of immigrants came from.. they migrated to the U.S for the same exact reason that today's immigrants are migrating in this country ...The only difference is, because it's so hard to migrate legaly in the U.S , the poor are forced to migrate illegaly.

When your ancestors were migrating back then, they didnt have to wait 10 years and go throught all the stuff that today's immigrants are going throught..Your parent got on a boat, got to the U.S and were allow in with very little background checks if anything, why didnt they stayed in their country and fight off their starvation??..Its easy to sit there and tell a starving man to stay in his country to fight his govermen, but believe me, when you are starving, you arent thinking about fighting, you are thinking about where you can go to make your life better and this is why illegal immigration happens...I also think US immigrations law are very tought and from what heard, the dems will attempt to ease up legal immigration to eliminate illegal immigration.

I am sorry but I just cannot read that unintelligible dialogue that you wrote.

Guadeloupe is to france what Hawaii and Puerto Rico is to the U.S.

Hawaii is a state, Puerto Rico is not...for someone who has been in this country as long as you claim to have been you are ignorant of many facts.

gingerup, im just explaining my point of view and if you disagree with it then fine.I just hope you respecfully disagree with me whyle explaining your reasoning...The anti-immigration lobbyist are very hostile and the instant someone disgree with them, they start getting angry.

Im sorry if i do not share your views on immigration, but we can still have a civil debate.We are all Americans and need to debate the issue in a civil way.

Listen... darling, I am Native and my ancestors too...so much for your theory... love...
    Our you military or x military Blue? my father and mother and ancestors where...some died for this country...would you like to join?

My Korean Niece in law ...just became an American Citizen...it took her about 9 -10 years and many Thousands of Dollars and she learn English in a blink of an eye...she also received a Masters Degree which she paid for...
    PS she is pissed about people like you demanding rights without following the plan...is it fair you got to walk for free...or anyone else...I don't think so and you know so and finally you are a best a coward and a thief
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

BlueJersey wrote:

First, i do not share your opinion on immigration,
    Welcome to this board . it’s fine that you support illegal alien criminals getting into the country, killing almost 4,500 American every year, sucking our schools dry, increase drug crimes, gangs, etc.

but i believe a respectful debate about this issue is useful and hopefully, you'll let me debate illegal immigration with you eventhought i do not share your views on this issue but respect them.
    I've been respectful so far, and we can have decent debate for sure, why not?

Second, i was once an illegal immigrant and yes i know, this will anger everyone in this website.I came to this country via the visa waiver program, overstayed and attented grammar school, high school and college in the U.S, then after recently marrying my current wife who was then my lovely girlfriend who's african american, i was able to adjust my illegality into "green card holder status" and cant wait to be able to file for U.S citizenship whenever im eligible.
    When you came here through the visa waiver program, you were not an illegal immigrant, once you overstayed your 3 months, you became illegal. There're 27 visa waiver countries, and you stated you carry a French passport. As you're from a visa waiver country, you could just go back to where you came from, hop in the plane again, go to the US for another 90 days. I have friends from Europe too, they come here without a visa, and can stay 90 days and have ALL obeyed this rule.

It's irrelevant that you mentioned your wife is African American, we here support all AMERICANS, of ANY race.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

They are both U.S territory and im very aware that Hawaii is labeled as a U.S state whyle for some reason, puerto rico is not...In my opinion, i really dont see that much difference between puerto rico and hawaii and i believe puerto rico should also gain state-status since their citizens can come to the US and get the same rights as an hawaii citizen coming to the United States.

Also, i was strongly thinking about joining the military but my girlfriend was against it because she didnt want me to be out of her sight for a long time lol...

i was strongly thinking about joining the military but my girlfriend was against it because she didnt want me to be out of her sight for a long time lol...
    And the answer is clear your true colors Blue ...is more like yellow.....I am done....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Also, i was strongly thinking about joining the military but my girlfriend was against it because she didnt want me to be out of her sight for a long time lol...
    Ahh, so you girlfriend doesn't trust you to stick around either.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast