Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

redbadger, Sweden has many natural resources. we're not as corrupt as mexico so our past with the nazis has nothing to do with our current wealth. you want to discuss soccer with me ? Team USA was kicked out in the group stages and sweden made it to the next round during the last world cup. Larsson, Melberg, Dahlin, Ljunberg, Zlatan are all players that make more money than any other US player ever did. So they're good players. minnie, yes I said citizens. We're not committed to feed criminal illegals that trash malmo. james, the FIFA DOES decide how soccer is played in the US. They have no rule that says that my friends an I can't play the game in a competition. Blatter wants more people to play the game, he never cared about illegal players in europe either. 9 million swedes, how are we supposed to cope with 12 million illegals ? that means the end of our culture. America has 300 million citizens and 12 million is a less burden than it woul have on sweden. I understand you, but if you had some illegal friends youd understand me too.

JAK
    You can never compare soccer to playing pool. Soccer is still the world's number 1 sport. My illegal team mates have never committed a crime. They all work hard and most of them do construction work.
    YOU said it yourself!
    My illegal team mates
    They are ILLEGAL! THEY CROSSED OUR BORDER ILLEGALLY.
    THEREFORE ...THEY HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    james, the FIFA DOES decide how soccer is played in the US. They have no rule that says that my friends an I can't play the game in a competition. Blatter wants more people to play the game, he never cared about illegal players in europe either. 9 million swedes, how are we supposed to cope with 12 million illegals ? that means the end of our culture. America has 300 million citizens and 12 million is a less burden than it woul have on sweden. I understand you, but if you had some illegal friends youd understand me too.
    it doesnt matter what the population of sweden or the US. the problem is they are here ILLEGALLY. friends or not. and if i had a friend who i knew was illegal, id make sure to tell them over and over if you want to live here you need to get the proper papers, even if it means having to go back to your own country and come back the RIGHT WAY.

ill say it again dude, FIFA makes international soccer rules when legitmate teams are playing, not when people are just playing around in some park a few hours on the weekend.

your comment on the people coming into sweden and taking over and destroying your culture there is EXACTLY what we have been trying to tell you all day long on this post. no matter the population here they are destroying what america has and is about. We are a nation of laws and there is nothing wrong with us AMERICANS wanting laws enforced.

what are you going to do with a population of 9M in sweden and having 12M come in. what would your government do??

will they let them stay or tell them to leave? and if they say leave, do you really think they will, or will they have to be forced out

Swedish Who????I thought you all made meatballs...and watches...Soccer team WHO???? My Bad...Craig...but I can think of a lot of soccer teams...but not one from Sweden...sorry...
    Darn it! sucked back into the this echoing hollow black hole...of going nowhere fast....
    had a few minutes between Saving my Country and Saving our Constitution...from the invading hordes being protected by the traitors...thanks to people like you who don't give a damn...enjoy your stay as you help the invades destroy our way of life...Maybe your friends can help you destroy your Country Next!
    PS...please don't ask for help then...OK
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

And I thought Chemo...was tough......Geezzzzzz
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Wow! This troll sure has most everyone amused!
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain

I bet these guys are playing in Pompano Beach, Florida. It was a nice place to live but not anymore. With all the dumb Brazilians living there the place is a pigsty now. If Miami is a Third World city, Pompano Beach is a Fourth World one.

It will not be difficult to find them and contact ICE. Also, it is more than time for ICE to make some rounds in those construction sites in downtown Miami.

Brazilians are very good in breaking laws. Probably the only thing they are good at, besides dancing samba and, sometimes, playing soccer. How do I know? I lived in Brazil for many years. They are full of "papo." In good English: BS.

Craig

You're such an ass.

Soccer or BASEBALL........doesn't matter for a milisecond.
    I happen to have a soccer player in my family that can, without doubt, whip your ass on the field and most others.

I also have a few BASEBALL players here that would grind you into the plate at your first on deck.

Let's throw in a little football for good measure. How about some tennis?
    Wanna try the race track while we're at it?
    Kiddo, you've just barked up the wrong family tree.

Wanna rumble, Craig? Anytime.

You're ignorance of this situation showed in your first post. Furthermore, it's obvious that we've not been too selective with our LEGAL immigrants either.......you're evidence in black and white. Thank you for bringing this to light for us.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Quote Originally Posted by craig
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    What part of illegal do you not understand? Lawbreakers should be punished!
    what part of friendship you don't understand ?
    Friendship knows no borders
    Good, go be their friends, in whatever latin country they come from. We are tired of footing the bill for ungrateful lawbreakers with nothing to offer this country except hardache and intolerance.
    Craig, friendship is a very valuable relationship to me. I do not make friends with illegals, if someone is breaking the laws of my country, I do not need them for my friends, I was not raised that way, I was raised the old fashioned way with very to have self respect, and honesty. There is no sport that I would be so involved in that it was more important then obeying the laws of my land.Do you know the meaning of honor, and integrity? I think not, evidently soccer is everything to you and America is just a place for you to come to "have a better life for yourself with no thought of giving back. That is what honest hard working Americans like us are fighting against, the raping of our land for personal benefit, without any feelings whatsoever of giving back to the country who has allowed you to come and make a better life.Do you know what it is like to have your identity stolen, your good credit of which you have worked hard all your life to maintain? Do you possibly have any understanding of what it takes for some of these Americans to restore their identity and good standing or do you even care? If you don't care about any of these things, let me ask you, do you even care that over 28,000 Americans have been murdered by these so called illegal aliens, in the last 3 yrs alone by these good hard working people who have just sneaked in our back door, raped our women and children, shot and maimed,killed by drunk driving aliens with not even a license, driving on our highways and many of those left their poor victims suffering and dying on the highways because they didnt want to get caught without documents? N0, I don't suppose that means a dam thing to you either does it? Well it does mean somthing to the rest of us Americans!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nitty, friendship is something very valuable that is true. But chosing friends is not something like going to the grocery store and buy a piece of bread, gallon of milk, candy bar, etc. You have the ability to pick the products you want in the grocery store. It not the same with friends or lovers. You just like each other or not, there's nothing between it. I arrived in the US and was lonely. I went to the GG park and saw a bunch of guys playing soccer, the same game I used to play in SWE. I asked them if I could join and they said YES. They told me that they're there certain days a week at certain times and invited me to join there team. At that moment I was not aware if they were illegal and honestly didn't care. I was looking for people to hang out with. I'm sorry but I don't believe that 28,000 Americans have been killed by illegals over the past 3 years. You haven't shown any proof of that. Amendsis: don't brag about you or your family, it only reveals your lack of confidence and uncertainty. SEALYON, what you wrote is pretty offensive and I don't think that the good Brazilian - american minnie likes your post. redbadger, don't stereotype Sweden. Just visit it LEGALLY, and experience the country for yourself. James: of course it makes a difference if 12 million illegals enter sweden or the US. Their impact on our country: smaller, less citizens would be more devastating then its impact on the US. You asked what our government would do if 12 million invaders want to take over the 9 million Swedes and their country. What do you think we would do ?? All 5 Scandinavian countries would send heavily armed troops to the borders of course. FIFA makes the soccer rules, and some US amateur clubs allow illegals to join their club, and to the FIFA they're regular and lawful players.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast