Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    Dixie

That was a really rude reply you posted. I'll I wanted was to see others opinions. Thats all. I'm still against illegal Aliens.
    Dixie is right. No reason to have sympathy. That's what got us where we were right before the cloture vote today. Sympathy for this, sympathy for that..on and on..and they take a mile after we give an inch every time. They will abuse it if we let them use it. It's time they carry their own weight in THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    illegal aliens are the "backbone"
    They have never been the backbone of this country so get the heck off the late train...yes many immigrant help build this country but they came the right way... not as demanding invaders that just showed up marching in the streets with Mexican flags ...standing arm and arm with communist... threating our people and our way of life ...stating this is there Country and we need to die...Sorry but those folks burned all the bridges for some time to come.. for all your so called good folks...Never will the American People forget the invaders behavior
    Excuse me, but ...Hell! They're not even the backbone of their own countries or they wouldn't have turned tail and run here! They'd have already built their own countries up to be as good as the USA! So there!

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Excuse me, but ...Hell! They're not even the backbone of their own countries or they wouldn't have turned tail and run here! They'd have already built their own countries up to be as good as the USA! So there!
    Yeah! That's the damned truth.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    illegal aliens are the "backbone"
    They have never been the backbone of this country so get the heck off the late train...yes many immigrant help build this country but they came the right way... not as demanding invaders that just showed up marching in the streets with Mexican flags ...standing arm and arm with communist... threating our people and our way of life ...stating this is there Country and we need to die...Sorry but those folks burned all the bridges for some time to come.. for all your so called good folks...Never will the American People forget the invaders behavior
    Smack down again, Redbadger! You rock!

Thanks, Dagmar.

You gave me an idea. How about we charge to show them how they can fight Calderon to get their country back. We could even publish a how to manual titled, "How To Get Your Country Back." That way we would get some of our money back.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks, Dagmar.

You gave me an idea. How about we charge to show them how they can fight Calderon to get their country back. We could even publish a how to manual titled, "How To Get Your Country Back." That way we would get some of our money back.
    That's an excellent idea, we could charge the businesses that hired them here to produce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore

Oh yeah. Silly me, how could I have forgotten that we'd be nothing without mesyco? Oh yeah...and the rest of the world would be better off if the USA had never existed. They'd have been sooo much better off without all the money we've thrown at them over the years. Sorry, MDillon. Thanks for reminding me how horrible and helpless we are.
    ooh you have 666 posts NGTTIA!!

yeah i'm so sick of the propaganda. If the US was so bad why is everyone trying to get in?

Night Dixie!
    Holy cow! Glad I got off that one, Dagmar!

I came to this country legally and resent the bleeding heart attitude of some Americans. they need to look further than the end of their noses to find the truth. My father had to come here first, we were separated until he was situated and could afford to send for us. He had a sponser and a job lined up before he came. There were no special classes that cost the taxpayers billions, we did not collect food stamps, or any other aid whatsoever. My father believed in America and Americans, we proudly became citizens. We can celebrate our heritage, but we are definately Americans.

I see those reconquista followers in LA and it makes me sick. They yell we hate America and we hate Americans, we'll we hate you to, and that attitude does not make for a good patriot. I now know they are there and can't be trusted. They cut their own throats when they marched for the first time. I will fight this to the bitter end if need be. But you will not sully my country and run it into the ground.

As for the school students in LA, they need to shut down the Academia Semillas, a Mexican separatist school in LA. the school is paid for by tax payers dollars, aided by meCHA and LA Raza. They have the lowest test scores in the state. Out of twelve teachers only 1 has full credentials. they teach Aztec math, how usefull is that in the work a day world today. they are teaching rewritten history to suit themselves. We did not steal the southwest from Mexico, get a life.

I know I may be the only one here, but I'd like to thank the original poster, troll, newbie, whatever it may be. While I'm pretty set in my ways on this illegal immigration issue I like to debate it. If you can convince me I like to hear your best argument. Either it will sway me or help tune my debate skills even further on this issue.

A little debate will only grow all of us for when we talk to friends, family, politicians, and opponents. Never hurts to practice to be a more astute debater

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    I came to this country legally and resent the bleeding heart attitude of some Americans. they need to look further than the end of their noses to find the truth. My father had to come here first, we were separated until he was situated and could afford to send for us. He had a sponser and a job lined up before he came. There were no special classes that cost the taxpayers billions, we did not collect food stamps, or any other aid whatsoever. My father believed in America and Americans, we proudly became citizens. We can celebrate our heritage, but we are definately Americans.

I see those reconquista followers in LA and it makes me sick. They yell we hate America and we hate Americans, we'll we hate you to, and that attitude does not make for a good patriot. I now know they are there and can't be trusted. They cut their own throats when they marched for the first time. I will fight this to the bitter end if need be. But you will not sully my country and run it into the ground.

As for the school students in LA, they need to shut down the Academia Semillas, a Mexican separatist school in LA. the school is paid for by tax payers dollars, aided by meCHA and LA Raza. They have the lowest test scores in the state. Out of twelve teachers only 1 has full credentials. they teach Aztec math, how usefull is that in the work a day world today. they are teaching rewritten history to suit themselves. We did not steal the southwest from Mexico, get a life.
    You make an excellent point. And welcome aboard!!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast