Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:16 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAIT A SEC GUYS...........it would be much better if everybody wait before they answer Ron.

I've requested information on his original accusation and have not received a reply from him yet.

What do ya think? Should we wait for him to answer me concerning this issue?
    I think he was never worth the time to respond to in the first place.

MW
    RonnickJ wrote:

Neese, you are % 100 correct you should never support people who break the law. Yes there are countless of people who are waiting in line patiently for their turn. But do you know how long that line is?
    Are we supposed to believe the length of the line is a legitimate excuse for ignoring the line and our laws? Are you suggesting we allow everyone admittance just because they want it? We already have a population of over 300 million. Maybe you're suggesting we move the line faster so our population will expand even quicker than it already is. Exactly how many people do you think the United States can sustain before our quality of life diminishes?

I know a fellow who came to US legally as an immigrant he filed paperwork to bring his mother to US LEGALLY, he told me he submitted this paperwork in 1991, and guess what he is still waiting to bring his mother here to our country to live with him. 15! 15! years has passed!
    How can you make a judgement based on the information you provided? How do we know the mother doesn't have a criminal record? How do we know she won't be a burden on our medical system? Perhaps your friend has not provided adquate assurances (financial records) to guarantee his mother won't become a burden on U.S. taxpayers. There could be 101 reasons you're not aware of for a delay and maybe even denial. Don't be so sure your friend has filled you in on all the facts.

They do jump the line, but some of them have actual reasons, and im sure some of them would love to do it legally, but they cant ,because of such long wait.
    Bank robbers have their reasons for robbing banks too, but that alone doesn't make it right. Your way of thinking could double our population in 50 years. Should we let everyone in who wants in when they want in? Would that be fair to your children and grandchildren, or their children? Be careful of what you ask for...........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    WAIT A SEC GUYS...........it would be much better if everybody wait before they answer Ron.

I've requested information on his original accusation and have not received a reply from him yet.

What do ya think? Should we wait for him to answer me concerning this issue?

I don't think that it's likely that he will answer your question, mine, or anyone else's because I think that he is here to attack someone for protesting against his peeps.
    I know, CROCKET........but he accused Alipac of something and must back it up to continue on. He's not going to disrupt in this manner.

We've been polite with RON. He's not, however, given our members the same courtesy.

Let him swing in the wind if he can't respond properly.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RonnickJ
    Yes i think its great as Americans that we can all agree on one thing, that the system is broken.. Let me ask you another question to get more of an idea where you guys stand.. Let me give you a scenario..

Scenario # 1.. Joe is an American citizen, unfortunately he has been a burden on our society, a troublemaker his whole life using and abusing our social systems, being in jail numerous times, not completing high school education etc etc, you get the point

Scenario # 2 Paul came to US ILLEGALY with his mother and father at the age of 4. Has been an honor roll student throughout his schooling, joy to have in the community, never in trouble etc etc. His parents scrapped every penny they had to send him to college, which he completes. Now Paul is a very promising individual, say i dont know in Biology research or something, but can't offer his talents because there is no way he can adjust his status legally

Who, would you guys rather have in our country?
    and your back to sympathizing with the illegal aliens. Perhaps we should look deeper into our culture to discover why Joe ended up how he did. But let me give you scenario or two.

#1 Police in Dallas now us bait cars wired up to catch car theifs. In Dallas these theifs are dominantly young black men after being caught they go to prison.

#2 Dallas police cannot do anything to catch illegal aliens that openly violate the law on street corners because it's A, the don't have the power and B, it would look racist. Although dominantly day laborers are illegal aliens we have no right to catch them. Makes since right?

#3 Miguel snuck across the border with his coyote, it's his second trip to the USA after being deported once, if he's caught this time he will go to prison where he would meet the 30% of prison population that are illegal aliens. A car quick picks him up on a dusty old farm road and Miguel begins speaking in spanish to his friends. Miguel gets some fake papers and a job and tells people "I'm doing work Americans won't do". He the shows pictures of his family back home that his megar wage helps support. A week later Miguel and three of his friends are arrested in connection with a series or rapes, robberies and murders. After their arrest it is discovered they are members of MS-13 the most dangerous gang in the world, and dominated by illegal aliens from El Salvador and Mexico.

#4 Pedro was been in the US illegaly for 17 years. Oh he's had a few close calls with ICE and the former INS. One night Pedro is partying with his friends at a local hispanics only bar. Driving home that night Pedro is having trouble seeing the lines on the road. Next thing he knows Pedro is in an ambulance on his way to a hospital where the doctors will treat him and he will never need to pay them. Pedro is charged with drunk driving and vehicular manslaughter, turns out his little party night ended up with him slamming into a familys car as they were making their way home after a church meeting. All but one member of the family is killed.

How can you trust someone who breaks a law once already over another citizen? My friend the answer is enforcement, stop the flow, and assume the Hegimonic responsiblity of smacking our southern neighbors into shape and improving economic opportunities in those areas.

2ndamendsis,

Well the fact is, by reading most of the posts, we have individuals protesting in areas where mostly mexicans live in, and if you really want me to admit my mistake, i should of said "latin americans"

Why dont i ever read posts where protest are staged in other ethnic neigborhoods? Why dont you protest in Chinatown? Why not protest in Little Italy?... You are not implying, that we dont have any illegals from China, or Italy living in US are you?

RonnickJ

I was a LEGAL immigrant now I'm a citizen and I can tell you - I PREFER THE NUMBER 1 .

He was never a CRIMINAL or was born in this country for PROFFITS.

If the goverment has to help fixing the eduction problem, LET IT BE FOR AMERICANS OR LEGAL IMMIGRANTS NOT FOR CRIMINALS OR THEIR ANCHOR BABIES

No country has such a crazy policy to let these criminals chalenge their citizens without arresting and deporting them .

What you are preaching is the ANIHILATION of the laws, YOU OR NOBODY SHOULD BREAK THE LAW.

2ndamendsis,

Well the fact is, by reading most of the posts, we have individuals protesting in areas where mostly mexicans live in, and if you really want me to admit my mistake, i should of said "latin americans"

Why dont i ever read posts where protest are staged in other ethnic neigborhoods? Why dont you protest in Chinatown? Why not protest in Little Italy?... You are not implying, that we dont have any illegals from China, or Italy living in US are you?
    Ron,
    here is your comment once again. Please provide the verification for this statement. You can alter your statement to say "latin americans." That would make it even more interesting.
    I wholehearteadly know what the word illegal means and is. But it seems you guys blame everything on illegal immigrants. To you guys, all ilegal immigrants are Mexicans, none of them pay taxes, all of them are convicts, they all steal social services. NEWSFLASH there are plenty of illegal immigrants that are more AMERICAN then your average fellow citizen.
    Again, Ron, we appreciate your cooperation in settling this accusation asap.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes i think its great as Americans that we can all agree on one thing, that the system is broken.. Let me ask you another question to get more of an idea where you guys stand.. Let me give you a scenario..

Scenario # 1.. Joe is an American citizen, unfortunately he has been a burden on our society, a troublemaker his whole life using and abusing our social systems, being in jail numerous times, not completing high school education etc etc, you get the point

Scenario # 2 Paul came to US ILLEGALY with his mother and father at the age of 4. Has been an honor roll student throughout his schooling, joy to have in the community, never in trouble etc etc. His parents scrapped every penny they had to send him to college, which he completes. Now Paul is a very promising individual, say i dont know in Biology research or something, but can't offer his talents because there is no way he can adjust his status legally

Who, would you guys rather have in our country?
    Neither, send them to GITMO!

2ndamendsis,

Why dont you respond to what i wrote two posts up, and not cut and paste and bring out things that are most convienient for you to respond to

2ndamendsis,

Why dont you respond to what i wrote two posts up, and not cut and paste and bring out things that are most convienient for you to respond to

I originally posted your COMPLETE comment, Ron.

YOU are the one who needs to respond to YOUR original accusation, not I. Do you have a problem with English comprehension? I thought I was speaking perfect English and that you, as a teacher, were able to understand English.

Is there a problem that I'm not aware of?

It is your responsibility to verify your words, Ron. So please don't change the subject.

And furthermore, how would you be able to know what I do or do not read? This one I have to hear. please, fill me in on your secret.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast