Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fedup...it is probably a waste of time to report the seat belt thing. I lived in an area where there was a constant flow of families that did not use seat belts and the kids wer jumping all around. One time, I called the police because a man had a little girl on his lap while he was driving. I called two separate police departments, and they both told me not to worry about it. Ironically, I received a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt before. Hmmm...makes you think. I also wondered, is it legal to have people in the back of trucks? That doesn't seem too safe either. Even if the person in the truck doesn't care about his life, if he flies out and breaks through my windshield and hurts one of my family members, I would be irate.

on the carseats: I brought this to the officers attention and he informed me that it is a class C misdemeanor and that they must SEE the child not in a car seat to take a call and pull the vehicle over. The way i see is that if these anchor babies are gonna be americans, I dont want their parents endangering their lives.

as for the why I only protest in areas with hispanics, I don't. My neighborhood (where todays protest was) is am mix of semi-successful college age adults, arabic immigrants (most legal), african immigrants (most legal) and hispanic immigrants (large portion are illegal).

In Texas it is legal to be in the back of a truck.

There is an Ethiopian Restaurant a few block away and a little closer is an Arabic restaurant. Both of those cultures make attempts to 'assimilate' into society, while still holding on to their cultural heritage (that is how america was founded)

the latter of the groups claims that this is their land, their territory now. Refuses any part of american culture, and brings their friends and family in illegally.

NO ONE RACE/NATIONALITY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED 'BETTER' THAN OTHERS WHO HAVE WORKD HARD TO OBEY LAWS AND COME HERE LEGALLY.

btw, arabic and african immigrants are on our side in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Fedup...it is probably a waste of time to report the seat belt thing. I lived in an area where there was a constant flow of families that did not use seat belts and the kids wer jumping all around. One time, I called the police because a man had a little girl on his lap while he was driving. I called two separate police departments, and they both told me not to worry about it. Ironically, I received a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt before. Hmmm...makes you think. I also wondered, is it legal to have people in the back of trucks? That doesn't seem too safe either. Even if the person in the truck doesn't care about his life, if he flies out and breaks through my windshield and hurts one of my family members, I would be irate.
    Interestingly enough, everytime I hear these on the scanner the police seem very serious about chasing these reports down. I guess even if they stop one driver/who happened to be illegal/who happened to be in the system for a crime -and they could be taken off the road. As I don't have the guts to do what dragons5 did -I'll have to continue to be a keyboard warrior and/or report by phone.

Neese -glad to see you on the board. Are you anywhere near Waukegan? Have you heard about our situation? What's in like in your community?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnickJ
    Thank you Neese, at least there is someone here i can agree with on the subject.

As far as 2ndamendsis. Yes there is a problem that you are unaware of. I am not going to argue with someone who is going to nit pick every comma, and period in my post. After teaching for 19 years, i think i have earned the right not to use a spelling check on a Saturday evening. I' am so sorry for taking a night off

I hope you will not call me unAmerican because i didnt post a period at the end of a sentence
    For my part, I won't call you unAmerican, but I will continue to question your claim that you were a school teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Thank you Neese, at least there is someone here i can agree with on the subject.

As far as 2ndamendsis. Yes there is a problem that you are unaware of. I am not going to argue with someone who is going to nit pick every comma, and period in my post. After teaching for 19 years, i think i have earned the right not to use a spelling check on a Saturday evening. I' am so sorry for taking a night off

I hope you will not call me unAmerican because i didnt post a period at the end of a sentence
    For my part, I won't call you unAmerican, but I will continue to question your claim that you were a school teacher.
    Oh GOSH! How'd I miss this one?

Where, I ask you RON, did I make a comment in relation to your very poor command of the written word, punctuality & grammar? English that is.

Show me, Teach.........this is one I can't wait to see.
    Or, have you again insinuated that someone {me in this case} said something that, in fact, was NEVER said?

And, where'd you come up with that "unAmerican" idea? Has anyone insinuated that to you here? Or is this yet again, another hallucination of yours?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RonnickJ

I am going to give you one more Chance to read the forum rules. Your first post was an attack on a fellow member. I personally think your a troll and not a very good one at that. So watch your step. I will be watching.

Oh wait is that a threat? This is America Jack, and i can say or be a troll whenever i want on this board. There is nothing you can do about it other then ban me from the board, so please take you're empty threats elsewhere. I can attack any board member that i please if i feel he or she is racist. Dragon you are a damn racist!

Banned
    RonnickJ

I am going to give you one more Chance to read the forum rules. Your first post was an attack on a fellow member. I personally think your a troll and not a very good one at that. So watch your step. I will be watching.
    Oh wait is that a threat? This is America Jack, and i can say or be a troll whenever i want on this board. There is nothing you can do about it other then ban me from the board, so please take you're empty threats elsewhere. I can attack any board member that i please if i feel he or she is racist. Dragon you are a damn racist!
    Man, I was hoping that you were going to try to defend some of you commentary here. Instead it looks like you decided to jump off the bridge...

Banned
    RonnickJ
    And RonnickJ, you are a damned MEMORY!

Admin, ban this loser for rules violations!

RonnickJ

NO RONNICK

You CANNOT ATTACK any board member, any Alipac member. You're the incompetant one.

Shame on you.

NOTE to all:
    Ronnick is being banned for attacking our members and playing the race card when his debating skills failed him.

No Race Baiting

Banned
    Good riddance Ronnick. Too bad you can't rationally discuss issues of critical importance to this country without calling people racist. Now go join the ACLU where you belong. You'll be in fine company there.

Dragon, you did good. I'm proud of you. Thanks!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast