Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Do You know any Illegal Immigrants ,personally?

Quote Originally Posted by illegal
    Have You ever met any illegal alien?Have You worked with Them?
    Have You talked to Them? Describe your experience.Are They really that bad? HONESTLY!
    Question is have you met a Legal Immigrant. One that has put there time in to obey the laws. A person that respect the Nation of the United States Of America. A person that I am proud to have here. A person that Illegal Aliens are spitting in the faces of.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Yes I know several illegal aliens. Nice people. So what's the point? Do you think we want to stop illegal immigration because these people are "bad". Some are bad, they make the news every day. Others are mooches, they cost us money every day. Others are job thieves, they cost us jobs every day. Others take up space, they cost us our space.

This issue isn't about the goods one or the bad ones. You are not cattle. The issue is you are here unwelcomed by our people and by our laws.

You disrespected US when you came here. You damaged US every day you were here.

We're finished with the disrespect and are no longer willing to tolerate one more dime of damage. We don't want you voting in our elections; We don't want you protesting in our streest; We don't want you influencing our nation, our policies, our government, or our politics.

This is our country and we're taking it back.

And that's all there is to it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know of a legal immigrant from England who speaks English and had no problem at all getting good work that pays his bills and more. He even has a home in Hollywood of all places and is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by ObserverUSA
    Generally I'm not immediately angry as a quick reaction of them working here if they're really in dire situations. I'd rather they be paid fairly so it doesn't drive wages down, if that really does happen. That way, they can still eat while they await their fates, whether it's deportation or guest worker program/amnesty.
    Dire situations? They put themselves in any situation they are in now.

I'd rather they be paid fairly so it doesn't drive wages down, if that really does happen. Fairly as compared to what? I do believe their presence drives wages down.

Dire situations as in what my friend Jason has described to me in a road trip to Mexico. People living in dwellings with walls and no roof cooking food from a fire in trash cans. Those kinds of dire situations. If I was down there living like that and had to feed my family, yes I would come up here as a matter of survival. Would I lose sleep over possibly driving wages down so that someone has to buy a Honda Accord instead of a Lincoln Navigator? Nope. I think the solution is more than deportation. It's conducting changes in Mexico, which the people can hardly do when they're cooking food in trash cans. They're stuck and we need to realize that. If the people have something to go back to, okay then, proper deportation all the way. For the sake of human life.

Yes, I have

I was a carpenter in Los Angeles in the late 1980s when the second wave of amnesty hit.

I knew guys from Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico. None of them had drivers licenses. None of them paid taxes (carpenter's on the books? right). None of them knew how to drive. My boss paid his lawyer to get the guys under the 1986 amnesty. So, he broke the law to make them legal. And they broke the law by coming here illegaly. Many of them had kids in school, that taxpayers paid for.

The same old list of money sucking goes on .....

If they are nice or member of MS-13, they are still illegal, what's the difference? They come here because their own countries are too corrupt. Fix that problem and you will fix the illegal alien problem.

Their actions require reactions. Criminal activity warrants tough measures. Is that our fault? No, it's a response to what THEY do!

All the illegals claim they are here legally and have "documents" to prove it. So how do you know if you are talking to a legal or illegal?

Re: Do You know any Illegal Immigrants ,personally?

Quote Originally Posted by illegal
    Have You ever met any illegal alien?Have You worked with Them?
    Have You talked to Them? Describe your experience.Are They really that bad? HONESTLY!
    I'd ask some of the MS-13 victims...but oh wait...they're dead

I've been impacted by illegal aliens. I wouldn't be spending my time fighting for the US if they weren't here in such massive numbers. I've lost friends, been called racist by illegals and their supporters, and had personal attacks leveled at me in hopes of convincing me to stop. However, I care about the United States and I'll fight to keep it great unlike the illegals who only care about wages.

Banned
    Dire situations as in what my friend Jason has described to me in a road trip to Mexico. People living in dwellings with walls and no roof cooking food from a fire in trash cans. Those kinds of dire situations.
    Those problems would be the responsibility of the Mexican Government, not the U.S. taxpayer.

I'm not gonna dismiss those here who have dealt with them. But I for one have had no problem in terms of losing work to them. Just the Spanish language thing from the mail pre-sort business, but that was more of a language issue. I had no problem finding full time work from a temp work agency of all places, full time work using only the English language and some general computer skills like typing and data entry common sense. Keep looking and you'll find work.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast