Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ObserverUSA
    Dire situations as in what my friend Jason has described to me in a road trip to Mexico. People living in dwellings with walls and no roof cooking food from a fire in trash cans. Those kinds of dire situations.
    Sorry dude but that is Mexico's problem. Not America.

Would I lose sleep over possibly driving wages down so that someone has to buy a Honda Accord instead of a Lincoln Navigator?
    I don't think they are effecting the people who can afford a Lincoln Navigator. But they are driving wages down. A real American should lose some sleep over this.

Dire situations as in what my friend Jason has described to me in a road trip to Mexico. People living in dwellings with walls and no roof cooking food from a fire in trash cans. Those kinds of dire situations.
    Mexico was first invaded by Europeans about 500 years ago and what do they have to show for it? In most cases very little - the Mexican nationalists who call Americans "invaders" never acknowledge that.

However solving the Mexican's problems by exporting their poor people and criminals to the USA I don't agree with. The USA has got a lot of problems of it's own right now.

It is true that America needs immigrants, but I prefer immigrants who aren't largely illiterate and can contribute now in fields like science, engineering and technology!

Yes, I have met some illeagls. All are nice enough but that doesn’t mean they aren’t criminals. They crossed the boarder illegally.

Ted Bundy was a criminal and I wouldn’t hang out with him and I don’t want to associate with him. Those who grew up here because they were dragged here by their criminal parents should be grateful for their free education (paid for by the American taxpayer) and return home to their country of origin and force the politicians there to change so the economy will support them.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    Keep looking and you'll find work.
    You are about to get on my LAST nerve! I had already found work, you cretinous troll. I've been working since I was 12. My family have been builders since the late 1800's. But I can't make a living and support my kids doing that any more because you're illegal alien buddies came and took my job. Because they will work for less money and live 20 to a house.

You sir, are a mindless imbecile.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yes illegal, I have much interaction with all of my illegal neighbors. Let me tell you, although I have told this story before here, I'll do it again for you.

First I will tell you that I was brought up to be a blatantly honest person ,my parents never allowed any kind of story telling, only the truth, that said, here is my experience.

We moved to the apartment complex we live in now about 3 and 1/2 years ago. We lived out of town and needed to move back, my father was terminally ill. Now let me explain, when we moved in our complex was about 15 percent American and about 85 percent Hispanic.

Right away the Hispanic neighbors started causing trouble with us and our children. To start, the guy upstairs decided he did not like our son and found the opportunity to spit on his head from his deck, then stood up there and laughed. Fourth of July rolled around, our son was with two of his new friends when one the older Hispanic boys that they were hanging around with, let off a bottle rocket in the wrong direction near the other boys heads. As we were about to chastise our son for being out there (he was only 10 at the time) with the kids with fireworks, the upstairs neighbor came out saying our son had set off the firework purposely towards him, our son tried to explain to him that the bottle rocket came from the other kid, this man said "no it would nothave he is a good Latino boy".

From that time on they would not leave our kids and us alone. This went on without apparent reason. We tried speaking to the landlord, but he did nothing about it.

Since then, the kids have, with adult and teen encouragement, been viciously mean. One boy, 12, threatened our daughter, then 7, with a pocket knife. He then the next night stood by and laughed as his little brother stabbed her in the arm. We called police.

They have come up with lies about our kids doing things to the other kids (you see my kids are not allowed to roam around here, since we first moved here, without us being outside), however, the times they lied about, my kids were not outside, and several instances were not even home.

I could go into details, but it would be long. We have done nothing to our neighbors, other than being Americans. Our kids would love to have friends, but it appears the parents will have nothing to do with it.

This kind of mentallity is what has driven me to be an activist in this group. It made me realize these people wanted to be in America, but did not want Americans around and did not want to assimilate, they wanted to remain balkanized, and so far we are in their way in this complex from getting to do that as things are being done here the American way because of our presence. You see, we are the last American tenant other than one single guy who is hardly here. It's apparent they want us to leave so they can have this complex as their own, I say this as the maintenance man told us with his wife present that it might be better if we moved (although we cannot afford to).

We have an American flag up, and all they do is glare, give very dirty looks. The last flag they broke down as it was on a small dowel. This flag is on a brass pole.

Illegal, you cannot see from your end how we have been treated, in our own city, state and country, by people who did not obey the laws to come here. This is my interaction, and it was not good. It shows me that they have utter contempt for us as Americans, only because we are Americans.

But these people forget that they are IN America, so there will be Americans, they will have to deal with them all the time.

I do not give in to thse kind of tactics, and I will not give up this fight. This is MY country, I was born here, raised here. My parents, their parents, and on, and also illegal, don't bring up the "native" business, my mothers family is mixed. So if you think that one will work to put guilt on at leats me, it will not work, I doubly have reason to make claims to be here, first from birth of American parents, but also by my mothers ancestors.

Even so, the person that just came here legally, has as much right as me to make these claims and be just as infuriated that people are coming here illegally, breaking our laws, making demands that they have rights, after breaking the law.

I tried in the beginning, illegal, but it was apparent that they wanted nothing to do with us, and for that matter, wanted to drive us out, although they are not in the right as this is my country.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO thank God!!!! I don't personally know any, and I don't want to know any either.

But 14 miles from where I live... I see enough of them standing around on street corners wasting time drinking booze from brown paper bags sucking up my tax dollars!

They have taken over all the "black neighbor hoods", Blacks are leaving the areas in the droves,because of illegals!

My husband who is an electrician works around many illegals on construction sites , they speak nothing but Spanish and the ones that do speak English brag about how they have babies and the government pays for them ans how they get food stamps and WIC!

My husband and I know two Mexican families that are Legal Immigrants. They are wonderful hard working families that do not sponge off anyone,,,,infact they HATE the way the Latino, Hispanics are coming here illegally!

I personally know several Polish, German, Dutch, and Irish Immigrant families ALL LEGAL, ALL TAXE PAYERS, ALL AMERICANS!

And do you want to know what I love the most about Legal Immigrants?
    It's " their stories"...They tell wonderful heartfelt stories about their lives and struggles in their native countries, and their journeys here to the USA!

There is nothing more gratifying for a Legal Immigrant to tell his or her story about how they became a citizen.They are so proud to say that they did it the right way, even though they had a long hard struggle to do it!
    And I am proud of them as well!

Illegals are crimminals, they are cheats, and are leeches, and I WANT THE ILLEGALS GONE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Keep looking and you'll find work.
    You are about to get on my LAST nerve! I had already found work, you cretinous troll. I've been working since I was 12. My family have been builders since the late 1800's. But I can't make a living and support my kids doing that any more because you're illegal alien buddies came and took my job. Because they will work for less money and live 20 to a house.

You sir, are a mindless imbecile.
    Hey I'm not trying to get personal with you. I'm not gonna dismiss your situation. But can you say the same for the American citizen population in general? I may be one person, but I just walked into a work agency and skated by with a full time job. Maybe it was luck, I dunno. But where I worked, there were tons of Americans working comfortably.

Don't hate Illegals, hate the system that allowed Them to come,to work,etc. The system created by your AMERICAN LEADERS.The Goverment who is benefiting from illegals by collecting taxes and social security.The goverment is sitting on $500 billion in social security paid by illegals ,$7 billion paid in taxes each year.But you don't hear this on the new often.....

Banned
    Look, I don't know what you do for a living, so I can't speak for you. I'm a 50 year old man who was raised to believe that an honorable tradesman could make a decent living, raise his family and maybe even SAVE ENOUGH to send the kids to college.

With 18% of the construction workforce illegal aliens, wages have dropped over 40% in the last 15 years. I'm trying to feed my kids without having to live 20 to a house. That's my RIGHT, I am a CITIZEN!

Stop feeling sorry for law-breakers and start feeling for the AMERICANS that are getting CREAMED by this flood.

Banned
    Don't hate Illegals, hate the system that allowed Them to come,to work,etc. The system created by your AMERICAN LEADERS.The Goverment who is benefiting from illegals by collecting taxes and social security.The goverment is sitting on $500 billion in social security paid by illegals ,$7 billion paid in taxes each year.But you don't hear this on the new often.....
    Trust me, we hate the system that has created this mess, and we're doing something about it.

Do you have a SOURCE for that claim of $500 BILLION?

Pay 7, cost 20, that don't sound very equitable.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast