Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by diane1362
    Quote Originally Posted by diana717
    I don't associate with criminals.
    Diana you don't associate with criminals? Wow I am surprised of alot of you here. I am a Latina and never read so much hate in my fellow Americans til today. I see alot of rednecks in here, not all are bad but some of you really are wrong.
    Unlike my government, yes I believe sneaking ILLEGALY across a nation's borders to be a very serious crime. That is only the beginning. Taking a job while here illegaly is against the law, driving without a license or insurance is against the law, not paying taxes is against the law. I abide by all these rules why do illegals get a free pass to do as they wish?

Then they have the nerve to march by the hundreds of thousands in MY country flaunting their illegal behavior in my face while "demanding" their rights. And all at US TAXPAYER EXPENSE. The only rights illegals have is to get out.

As for HATE as you asked? Take some time to look through the pictures posted on this site, the ones that the media don't like to print. The ones at the marches telling us gringos how they are going to take over our country. Flying the US Flag upside down and throwing it in the gutter. Yep they sure love America. Oh and by the way, nice comment about rednecks. Who is the racist now?

Quote Originally Posted by illegals_out_now
    Quote Originally Posted by ObserverUSA
    Dire situations as in what my friend Jason has described to me in a road trip to Mexico. People living in dwellings with walls and no roof cooking food from a fire in trash cans. Those kinds of dire situations.
    Mexico was first invaded by Europeans about 500 years ago and what do they have to show for it? In most cases very little - the Mexican nationalists who call Americans "invaders" never acknowledge that.

However solving the Mexican's problems by exporting their poor people and criminals to the USA I don't agree with. The USA has got a lot of problems of it's own right now.

It is true that America needs immigrants, but I prefer immigrants who aren't largely illiterate and can contribute now in fields like science, engineering and technology!
    I can assure you that their are Mexicans that have very good schooling and they use that to there advantage. I have alot of Mexicans as friends and let me tell you they worked hard to get legalized in this Great Country of ours. They speak good english and are not illiterate. They work in factorys and in the fields and yes some have better jobs like in big companys. So what. If you have a degree go for it. Don't sit back and whine all day. Go find yourself a job. There are plenty out their.

Quote Originally Posted by diane1362
    I don't associate with criminals.
    Diana you don't associate with criminals? Wow I am surprised of alot of you here. I am a Latina and never read so much hate in my fellow Americans til today. I see alot of rednecks in here, not all are bad but some of you really are wrong.
    Unlike my government, yes I believe sneaking ILLEGALY across a nation's borders to be a very serious crime. That is only the beginning. Taking a job while here illegaly is against the law, driving without a license or insurance is against the law, not paying taxes is against the law. I abide by all these rules why do illegals get a free pass to do as they wish?

Then they have the nerve to march by the hundreds of thousands in MY country flaunting their illegal behavior in my face while "demanding" their rights. And all at US TAXPAYER EXPENSE. The only rights illegals have is to get out.

As for HATE as you asked? Take some time to look through the pictures posted on this site, the ones that the media don't like to print. The ones at the marches telling us gringos how they are going to take over our country. Flying the US Flag upside down and throwing it in the gutter. Yep they sure love America. Oh and by the way, nice comment about rednecks. Who is the racist now?
    Let me correct something, REDNECKS, I did not call everyone a redneck I said there are alot not all.
    Racist? Never just tired of all the Latino bashing and more on the Mexicans.
    Take the time to meet some of these Mexicans and you will see that they are not all bad.
    I am a Social Worker and a Nurse and I am all of this because my parents worked hard to get me my education. I am an American Citizen and proud to carry the red white and blue but I can't ignor my roots the Mexican flag is also mine. Like it or not.

I can't ignor my roots the Mexican flag is also mine. Like it or not.
    If you feel such allegiance to that Mexican flag, why don't you go down there and apply for citizenship? I hear they need nurses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me correct something, REDNECKS, I did not call everyone a redneck I said there are alot not all.
    Take the time to meet some of these Mexicans and you will see that they are not all bad.
    I am a Social Worker and a Nurse and I am all of this because my parents worked hard to get me my education. I am an American Citizen and proud to carry the red white and blue but I can't ignor my roots the Mexican flag is also mine. Like it or not.
    I'm not bashing latinos. I'm bashing ILLEGAL immigrants. Look up illegal in the dictionary and see what it means. I don't hate Mexicans at all. One of my best friends is a Mexican. She and her family are wonderful people. She is AGAINST illegal immigration as are many latinos who are here legally. And whether or not you called one of us here a redneck or all of us rednecks I consider that a demeaning and offensive term. But I' sure you don't see the double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I'm in the opposite of debt, I have thousands saved up yet I haven't worked in months.
    observer?? What happened to that good full time job you landed that almost any American could just walk in and get?

What do you know about the things that go on in our hospitals.??? Illegals only go there as a matter of life and death? I'll invite you to come look into any of the emergency rooms in this town...there are about four...always filled up with illegals...

You're a troll...and nothing more.

RR
    Roadrunner:
    I am Latina and have to great jobs I get paid very well and have insurance, and pay my taxes. I pay for the Americans that don't work and you don't see me complaining. I have seen all kinds of people come and get aid for there families and I have sent them to my uncle, which is a Job Coordinator and he found jobs for quite a few of them and they went and some stayed but most of my clients left not wanting to work in any factories oh and by the way these clients were Caucasians. So you see not all Americans are willing to work so why not let the ones that do want jobs to do those jobs. And let me tell you most of these people didn't know how to read well either.

I'm not bashing latinos. I'm bashing ILLEGAL immigrants. Look up illegal in the dictionary and see what it means. I don't hate Mexicans at all. One of my best friends is a Mexican. She and her family are wonderful people. She is AGAINST illegal immigration as are many latinos who are here legally. And whether or not you called one of us here a redneck or all of us rednecks I consider that a demeaning and offensive term. But I' sure you don't see the double standard.
    Diana if I have offended you in saying that well forgive me, I should have detained myself from name calling. I am not one to call others names. I truly am sorry.
    Now back to the debate. I was fortunate to be born here seeing that my grandparents are Mexican, and I am proud to have had good people as they were, they thaught my parents good and in return my parents taught me right from wrong. I hope that we as Gods children can live together.
    I don't think God has borders in heaven to keep out the iilegals. Try thinking that way and you will see the light.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I can't ignor my roots the Mexican flag is also mine. Like it or not.
    If you feel such allegiance to that Mexican flag, why don't you go down there and apply for citizenship? I hear they need nurses.
    Junius you are what makes the caucasians look bad. I have an allegiance to the red, white and blue but am not going to ignor my ancestory!!! I am not like that.
    I am sorry you feel that way! I for one am trying to see it your way but can not. I will not turn my back on my people. I am proud to have to kinds of flags to carry. Where are yours? I know that your ancestors came from some other country, unless you are a native of this Country.
    Because we can go there to!!!!!! I don't want to get into that part but if need to I am here to debate that also.
    Why not post on what I really commented on! The people that can get jobs but don't want them!!!

I've seen the light and so have many Americans. I'm not going to debate you any further because it is useless. You see nothing wrong with millions of people breaking our laws. Do you know about Mexico's immigration policy? It's the ultimate in hypocrisy. America cannot continue to support anyone who feels it's their right to be here . There is only so much this country can take before it rips apart at the seems.

I've seen the light and so have many Americans. I'm not going to debate you any further because it is useless. You see nothing wrong with millions of people breaking our laws. Do you know about Mexico's immigration policy? It's the ultimate in hypocrisy. America cannot continue to support anyone who feels it's their right to be here . There is only so much this country can take before it rips apart at the seems.
    I am sorry you feel that way Diana, but you can't just say they are breaking the law because you should know the history of how the U.S was formed. Let's not go there.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast