Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    luvthewater,

Welcome to ALIPAC! We are glad to have you! Try to ignore the trolls, they can't bite unless you let them. I have alot of fun with them myself. Just goes to show how much a little 'liberal education' is really worth.

My experience is similar to Elizabeth's.

We lived in an apartment complex that started off
    80% American and slowly over a seven year period
    turned into 90% Mexican. There were cigarette papers
    and beer cans all over the once beautiful courtyard.
    Spanish was the ONLY language heard day in and out.
    One neighbor kept a Mexican flag in his window.
    ALL of the men were in gangs. Even the older married
    men were retired gang members. I saw a few walk
    around without shirts and they had the tatoos to prove
    it. Every time an American family or person would move
    out a MEXICAN family would move in. I saw the trend.
    They wanted US out and eventually I obliged. I was sick
    and tired of it. Every summer there was an Exodus from
    Mexico where 15-30 people were suddenly staying with
    our neighbors.

I called management once b/c during the Exodus they
    took out a bbq grill the size of a restaurant stove
    and began grilling about 20 WHOLE chickens. We could
    not even WALK by the walkway b/c they had it completely
    blocked and I was really ticked at this fire hazard. When
    they realized it was me who reported them they really
    started rolling eyes and talking in Spanish but did I care?
    NO SIRREE!!!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Response to "ILLEGAL'S" Question

Illegal, Forgive me if anything I say in any way offends you or anyone else on this forum , However MY COUNTRY GRANTS ME THE BEAUTIFUL ..."FREEDOM OF SPEECH"... And I use this Priviledge every chance I get , as we all should. My husband and I are having THE worst year in our 13 years of marraige, we have 3 smal children my oldest daughter has serious medical conditions , and because we are " WORKING Class " we dont qualify for any Social services or Medicaid , So we get by as best we can and we work hard to provide for our family. The problem making this year so difficult is the impact ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are having DIRECTLY IN MY LIFE<<<<< My husband has been in Construction for 15 years and is an expert Professional Painter among other things, with the housing market the way it is in Florida he has done very well in his own business. This year is very slow and he finds himself practically begging for work. With the price of materials going up but the job sites gettting more crowded with ILLEGALS, the construction companies are selling out good hard American families and are more to blame than I feel anone else. My Husband Is agood man and has never shown bias to anyone his family is from Italian LEGAL Immagrants and My family is from a line of LEGAL immigrants way back. the Key word ther LEGAL. I hate seeing the affects of this on him because he is outraged that ajob he just put abid on and was due to start Today was just stolen from him by a bid from a group of 8 ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS by a whopping $2200.00 less than he gave. so now we are struggling to decide do we comer down on our price or walk away. My choice was simple REPORT THE CONTRACTOR>>>>>>> END OF STORY>
    Answer to your question I dont need to klnow an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM MEXICO OR ANYWHERE ELSE ,,,,,,ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS THE NEGATIVE IMPACT THEY HAVE ON THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well about the roaches from the new neighbors. I live in Oregon, there are no roaches here, unless they are brought here by someone. When we moved into this unit, our neighbor was the manager. She did not have any roaches neither did we (again roaches are not native here). when she left, the landlord moved in his favorite kind of tenants instead of hiring on a new manager, illegal aliens. Then suddenly we started seeing roaches. So we enforced the landlord get a pro to exterminate.

However, they did only one application, and our neighbors have since brought in more relatives recently to live with them, including new furniture and new appliances. Now if you know anything about roaches you know that if a person lives in an area with roaches, and moves, and are not careful, the roaches can be brought with them.

So spring is coming and that's when you will see a surge in any kind of pest. Those of us that have grown up in the Northwest, have zero tolerance for roaches, they are the epitomy of filth and are disgusting.

It is an irritant to me that as well as coming here illegally, they have been careless in their move here, bringing a non-native pest with them to my home. Which means, when we can finally move, we will have to be excessively careful in order to not take any with us. It is just another one of those accomodation issues. Me having to be extra careful about our stuff, when we normally would not have to be, because they brought them up here.

(P.S. The pest control guy himself said the roaches have a smorgasbord next door because it is filthy over there, and this guy was Latino/Hispanic himself, so he was making a point that a dirty home breeds them even more, whoevers home it is.)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The roach story is soooooooooooo true!!!

We had NO roaches and one night I actually SAW tons
    of roaches running from my neighbors appartment into a
    vacant apartment. Next thing you know we have a serious
    roach problem and can't get rid of them b/c no matter
    how much you spray if your neighbors are continuing in
    filth you can FORGET about ever getting rid of them.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

So did the roaches somehow hop on their vehicles and hitch a ride to their next homes? Do they crawl in their hair? I can understand ticks of fleas, but roaches? Did they have motor homes?

THIS IS FOR OBSERVER

YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?, HAVE YOU EVER MOVED/ YOU PACK YOUR STUFF IN BOXES OR BAGS OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE IF YOU MOVE QUICK AS MOST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO REPEATEDLY SINCE THEY GO FROM PLACE TO PLACE AND JUMP FROM JOB TO JOB. I LIVE IN FLORIDA I THINK BETWEEN FLOIDA AND THE CARRIBEAN THIS IS THE FAVORITE DESTINATION FOR ROACHES BECAUSE OF THE WARMTH AND HUMIDITY. I HAVE SEEN A HOME OVER RUN WITH THIS DIGUSTING INSECTS, AND THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS ROACHES DONT NECESSARILY REQUIRE FILTH, IF YOU HAVE A CLEAN HOUSE AND NEVER HAD ROACH ONE BUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD GETS JUST ONE FEMALE ROACH GUESS WHAT THAT ROACH ONLY HAS TO MATE ONCE AND WILL LAYS MILLIONS OF ROACH EGGS THE REST OF ITS LIFE. SO REGARDLESS OF JUST ONE ROACH HOPPED A RIDE IN ABOX THAT ONE ROACH IN A MATTER OF DAYS WILL BE MORE AND MORE UNTIL IT BECOMES AN INFESTATION THEN BECAUSE SOOOOO MANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE IN ONE VERY SMALL SPACE THAT IS USUALLY OVER CROWDED THEY ARE HARDER TO ILLIMINATE BECAUSE THE ILLEGALS ARE NOT BOTHERED BY THEM SERIOUSLY THESE ARE TROPICAL CREATURES THEY ARE USE TO THEM JUST LIKE WE ARE IN FLORIDA AND BECAUSE THEY ARE USE TO SUB STANDARD LIVING CONDITIONS BEFORE THEY GET HERE THEY ARE JUST HAPPY TO HAVE A HOME WE ARE THE ONES FORCED TO ADJUST.
    SO DONT BE SO LIMITED IN YOU THINKING, AND SARCASM IS NOT GOING TO RESOLVE THE HEATED RAW EMOTIONS WE AS AMERICANS ARE FEELING ABOUT WHAT WE ARE WITNESSING HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES MY HUSBAND AND MY FAMILY COME FROM A LINE OF LEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT LOVED THIS COUNTRY AND WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT TO PUT THE FLAG OF ITALY BEFORE THE FLAGF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ..............THATS THE DIFFERANCE BETWWEEN THE LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT... THE RESPECT FOR THIS COUNTRY IS THERE WITH THE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, ABSENT WITH ILLEGALS THEY ARE ONLY HERE FOR WHAT THEY CAN GET NOT FOR WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR THIS COUNTRY

So did the roaches somehow hop on their vehicles and hitch a ride to their next homes? Do they crawl in their hair? I can understand ticks of fleas, but roaches? Did they have motor homes?
    I'll bite.
    Roaches get in peole's clothing, in their purses, in their luggage-- in anything they can hide in and they lay eggs.

Sort of like illegal aliens. A couple come, then a couple more, then a few dozen more, then they all reproduce like rabbits and the next thing you know you have a whole colony. They get crowded so they move on to mess up another area. Next thing you know the entire country is invaded by illegal aliens. Sound familiar?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do. Illegal immigrants are just like any other group of people. Some are hardworking people who come here to make a living since their countries are so (mod edit) up. Others are freeloaders who want to take advantage of American resources. I'm new on this forum, and haven't had a chance to read many threads, but I'm kind of surprised at the tone of many of the posts that I have read. I realize that there is a lot of anger, but in my opinion, attacking and blaming illegal immigrants is not the solution. The people standing in the way of Immigration Reform are not the people crossing the border, it's the rich people in power. If companies stopped hiring them, there would be no need for a wall dividing the border- they just simply would not come. As long as America continues to be addicted to cheap labor, immigrants will keep coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin
    I do. Illegal immigrants are just like any other group of people. Some are hardworking people who come here to make a living since their countries are so (mod edit) up. Others are freeloaders who want to take advantage of American resources. I'm new on this forum, and haven't had a chance to read many threads, but I'm kind of surprised at the tone of many of the posts that I have read. I realize that there is a lot of anger, but in my opinion, attacking and blaming illegal immigrants is not the solution. The people standing in the way of Immigration Reform are not the people crossing the border, it's the rich people in power. If companies stopped hiring them, there would be no need for a wall dividing the border- they just simply would not come. As long as America continues to be addicted to cheap labor, immigrants will keep coming in.
    Thank you. At least someone else here is thinking with a calm mind. I'm not trying to stir things up. I'm trying to keep it clean, including behavior. You won't see me burning Mexican flags or generalizing people.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast