Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Exhaustion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DON'T QUIT, THINK ABOUT IT, IF GEROGE WASHINGTON WOULD HAVE QUITTED WHEN THE BRITHISH KICKED HIS ASS OUT OF NEW YORK CITY , THIS NATION WOULD NEVER EXIST!! HE KEPT PUSHING UNTIL HE WON, WE THE PEOPLE WINED!!! THE SAME IN THE BEACHES OF NORMANDY, OUR GI'S NEVER GAVE UP AND THE EVIL EMPIRE WAS TORN DOWN!!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Just what part of this thread is 'not letting go'?

There have been many things discussed on this thread - from voting, , boycott, family history, American history - just wonder which of these we should 'let go'.

Perhaps if we were not to reply to this post, it might have been better to leave it locked - or maybe with a warning that should you post, you will be called childish or ----worse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

REDWHITEBLUE

You bring up wonderful points about our American determination in the face of all that is evil &/or dangerous.

We never give up! That's what makes us so different than the rest of the world.

Thanx for reminding us Washington led the way and our troops sure followed his example during WWII. Our history is rich with similar stories thoughout our years as a nation. Both men and women of courage who never said 'give' and never gave an inch.

We may look soft to some but we're made of the same cloth when push comes to shove!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EastTX_Dude, you need to chill out and unwind a little yourself, you sound like you are strung a little tight yourself. Maybe you could use a few cookies and cold glass of milk and for that matter, what is wrong with milk and cookies? You are coming across as a cold, unfeeling, impatient adolescent. What is your real problem here? You sound like a lion with a splinter in his paw, why don't you let us remove it for you, and you will feel all better!
    RedWhiteBlue, I love the way you cut to the chase and get to the meat of the thing, some people have a way with words, unlike me stumbling around forever until I feel I have made my point, my hat is off to you!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Here's a news flash for everyone. East TX Dude is not in TX. This person also had a previous account suspended, per their request, for being very problematic for our moderators.

We are wondering why this person came back to talk crap.

W

moogie wrote:
    Anyone who thinks that we can recover this country through a newly elected official is sadly mistaken. Anyone who thinks that our government will do anything to stop this problem is sadly mistaken as well.
    Well, I have restrained myself from making this post because, well, it's not good news. This is not a prediction, this is going to be how it comes down... First off there is not going to be ANY form of immigration legislation passed until AFTER NOVEMBER ELECTIONS. Why? Because we are being told that congress is on our side...now, but I personaly think it foolhardy to think they are sincere. They will say whatever it takes to get elected the (as all polititions do) and after the election they have a full 2 years to do whatever they want.

Endgame, Matchpoint, we will be sold out. Then guess what happens? (we know but we cannot say it here on this board).

Rev. Dan
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by barth49
    moogie wrote:
    Anyone who thinks that we can recover this country through a newly elected official is sadly mistaken. Anyone who thinks that our government will do anything to stop this problem is sadly mistaken as well.
    Well, I have restrained myself from making this post because, well, it's not good news. This is not a prediction, this is going to be how it comes down... First off there is not going to be ANY form of immigration legislation passed until AFTER NOVEMBER ELECTIONS. Why? Because we are being told that congress is on our side...now, but I personaly think it foolhardy to think they are sincere. They will say whatever it takes to get elected the (as all polititions do) and after the election they have a full 2 years to do whatever they want.

Endgame, Matchpoint, we will be sold out. Then guess what happens? (we know but we cannot say it here on this board).

Rev. Dan
    Rev. Dan,

So you don't think that the massive uprising by the American public against this sellout legislation has played a roll in its stalemate at this time?

W

W said:
    Rev. Dan,

So you don't think that the massive uprising by the American public against this sellout legislation has played a roll in its stalemate at this time?

W
    Yes I do, but I often wonder if it was such a good thing. IMHO, I think we may have given away part of our strategy to the polititions therby giving them the OUR talking points...kind of like letting them know what to say to make us "feel good" about what they are "going" to do. I fax, I fight, I do all I can to prevent this travesty called illegal immigration. But in the end, just like in '86 when I voted NO to amnesty, my vote was evidently the only on that was against amnesty.
    Let me put it another way, I have never talked to anyone who was in favor of raising taxes...but they still keep getting raised, the same for illegal immigration. As God is my witness I have never spoken to anyone who was for lower wages, destroyed property, drugs pretty much everything the illegals add to this country...but the border is still wide open, no N.G. on the border yet, a few "busts" to show an effort, but it's only a smoke screen. Business as usual after the elections.

Sorry for the long post.

Rev. Dan
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by barth49
    moogie wrote:

Rev. Dan
    Hey BARTH,
    who said that we think/believe or buy ANY of the BS coming out of Congress? We all know that they are snakes. {damn, wish I had that snake emoticon!}

We already know that they've sold us out a long time ago. So, what's new? Matchpoint? I think not, Barth.

As far as {we know but we cannot say it here on this board} goes..........we must work every legal & political angle possible. We're not naive, Barth. Just smart enough to not be willing to give an inch to our enemies.

Rev. Dan,

I am very happy that we have been able to stall or stalemate their plans for amnesty because they had planned to have this done by 2005.

In my public speeches I have made a core strategy of ours to block any fait accompli legislation prior to the 2006 elections to at least give us our shot.

It would appear that mission may be accomplished. There were those naysayers that said we would not be able to stop or delay this legislation but we have.

There were also those that did not believe us when we told them a year ago that illegal immigration would be the biggest issue of the 2006 elections. We were right about our mission and the trend there as well.

Now, I have some insight into what this issue does when it fires up in particular races. If that model applies to the nation then we can gain a great deal of ground in November.

Yes, some politicians just play along saying one thing and then doing another, but I have seen others moved our way or transformed by the firefight that erupts when this issue gets hot in their districts. When they realize that their political survival depends on getting right with the public then many come our way and stay solid.

They know, or quickly learn, that they are dealing with one of the most jaded and critical constituencies on this issue.

The biggest danger to our failure right now is people that are already establishing failure in their thinking.

Wouldn't never would and couldn't never could. To change the shape of history and to win battles against great odds, both your leaders and your troops must believe the battle can be won.

Otherwise, you have lost before the battle even takes place.

Valley Forge Rev. Dan. Valley Forge. I'm sure there were soldiers in the ranks that said to their brethren over the camp fires.. "They are going to slaughter us."

W

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast