Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Exhaustion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man, this thread went from a farewell statement to a all out "hello hello, everyone come rush to discuss and debate this person's farewell message" thread.

I honestly don't understand why anyone is wasting their time on this thread anymore. Your spinning your wheels writing novel like posts.. Who cares, the chick is leaving, she said she quitting, so why not leave it at that?

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude
    Man, this thread went from a farewell statement to a all out "hello hello, everyone come rush to discuss and debate this person's farewell message" thread.

I honestly don't understand why anyone is wasting their time on this thread anymore. Your spinning your wheels writing novel like posts.. Who cares, the chick is leaving, she said she quitting, so why not leave it at that?
    DUDE
    Each person has their own way of dealing with such things. For you, it's one way and for others it may be different.

Please have patience. If you don't like this thread then, by all means, don't read it. For those that find it positive, they'll participate. Nothing wrong with either you or them. We're all valuable to this fight and if taking a little time to unwind works, then they should Go For It.

Several good ideas have flowed from this thread, I've noticed....that's one visible positive.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, EastTX, if I offended with my 'novel' post.

I think it is just that I have had the same feeling. Just commenting - that's all.

Pat, I hadn't thought of you being 'recently awakened' - you certainly jumped in with both feet. Someone in this thread had stated it and I have heard it before.

Although, I am in East Texas - not a border town - due to the poultry and dairy industries, we have been living with the ill-effects of this for many years and you do get worn down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

DUDE
    Each person has their own way of dealing with such things. For you, it's one way and for others it may be different.

Please have patience. If you don't like this thread then, by all means, don't read it. For those that find it positive, they'll participate. Nothing wrong with either you or them. We're all valuable to this fight and if taking a little time to unwind works, then they should Go For It.

Several good ideas have flowed from this thread, I've noticed....that's one visible positive.

my 2 cents
    Umm, grown adults dont act the way this poster did. All it is, is grandstanding and her seeking sympathy and such. If your going to quit, quit.. don't go around all teary eyed expecting a pat on the back b/c your a quitter.

As for positive ideas coming from this thread, thats hard to quanitify since this thread started on the basis of a quitter quitting the cause in open view of everyone on this board and anyone else who visits it. It's kind of like writing a book, you could have the best material between the beginning and end, but if you start off bad, it's going to put a bad taste in your mouth.

So yeah, might of been some good ideas within the thread, but it's all overwhelmed by the sheer fact this is nothing more then a "awww, lets give poor poor American Girl a hug and make her feel better with some nicey nice words... Maybe AmericanGirl would like some milk and cookies to take the sad stuff away.."

Well boo hoo, she quit, who cares, lets move on.

[quote=EastTX_Dude]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by "EastTX_Dude":3cazpgnf

DUDE

my 2 cents
    Umm, grown adults dont act the way this poster did. All it is, is grandstanding and her seeking sympathy and such. If your going to quit, quit.. don't go around all teary eyed expecting a pat on the back b/c your a quitter.
    Whether we agree or not isn't the issue. The poster acted and Alipac members responded as they saw fit without breaking any rules. That's THEIR CHOICE to respond or not.

As for positive ideas coming from this thread, thats hard to quanitify since this thread started on the basis of a quitter quitting the cause in open view of everyone on this board and anyone else who visits it. It's kind of like writing a book, you could have the best material between the beginning and end, but if you start off bad, it's going to put a bad taste in your mouth.
    By luck or by design, our 'letter log' has now begun thanx to some of the posters in this thread. That's only one positive that we've reaped. Out of a negative always comes a positive if one looks for it.

So yeah, might of been some good ideas within the thread, but it's all overwhelmed by the sheer fact this is nothing more then a "awww, lets give poor poor American Girl a hug and make her feel better with some nicey nice words... Maybe AmericanGirl would like some milk and cookies to take the sad stuff away.."
    Actually, we're pretty good at pulling back the layers of the onion and getting to the meat.

Well boo hoo, she quit, who cares, lets move on.
    [/quote:3cazpgnf]
    Each person is quite capable of making that decision for themselves.
    Those who chose not to participate in this thread certainly don't have to and those that do chose to participate, well........that's their choice. Personally, I think that they're quite capable of letting off a little steam AND working productively. Aren't you doing both?

Dude,

I agree with 2nd,

Several good ideas have flowed from this thread, I've noticed....that's one visible positive
    IMO, this thread developed into a tweaking of our personal philosophies. For some, KNOWING where and why you stand on something is vital. For others, it's not.

Dude wrote
    who cares, lets move on
    Go ahead. Just avoid this thread, and visit those that interest you.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

This whole thread is a bit humorous to me.. Just a couple weeks ago or so, it was all about airing out our dislikes for the trolls and putting certain people on display for public humilation.. Now it's Quitter's week I suppose and so we're focusing all our attention on this thread.

I guess some people just can't let things go

California or ground zero of the invasion
    This whole thread is a bit humorous to me.. Just a couple weeks ago or so, it was all about airing out our dislikes for the trolls and putting certain people on display for public humilation.. Now it's Quitter's week I suppose and so we're focusing all our attention on this thread.

Deja vu isn't it?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#154922
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a

Deja vu isn't it?

Brian,

East TX dude is right! Some people can't "just let things go"

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a

Deja vu isn't it?

Brian,

East TX dude is right! Some people can't "just let things go"

W
    Deja vu it is, BRIAN

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast