Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhaustion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our archive here, focus activism projects, media, events, maneuvers, contributions, etc... have had a big impact on state and federal laws and policies. We are part of a broader movement which did exist 15 months ago but has over tripled in size nationally in just a little over a year.
    Can you give me references to the accomplishments your organization has had on state and federal laws/policies pertaining to current important issues? I ask this because I am honestly interested (being new here). Perhaps that'll help restore a bit of faith that we can still work through the government.

Some people are willing to give up because they cannot see the way, cannot get quick results, or are overwhelmed by what they have learned.
    I think some peoplee are willing to give up because there is no definitive plan on success. As I mentioned above, anyone who thinks we are going to reclaim the country or reinstate the freedoms and checkpoint mechanisms that protected amercians by getting new people in office is sadly mistaken.

When our current administration (senate, congress, and president) directly lying to the people and voting based on their own personal best interests rather than the people's, how can we think the government as it stands is going to do anything?

We are a political organization so we have strict rules against anyone advocating or calling for violence. Anyone ready to lay down and take it or support the other side can count themselves as our opposition.
    Where do you draw the line of being a political organization, and being an organization for the people and by the people? I am simply curious. If the government continues to lie to us, engage in fradulant voting behavior, and even participates in committing treasion by knowingly and purposely neglecting actions that directly protect this country from destructive enemies, is politics still the best route?

This isn't where we are going, this is where we already are at. While I am not advocating the use of force, I am saying that the chances of using the system built by the constitution to reinstate this country to what it was or regain control of issues that have spun out of control (like immigration) are nil. What do you do at that point?

Politics is what got us where we're at with the illegal problems. Politics will NOT get us out. What else is there? What are our options?

My goal here is to bring about constructive thought, not argument. I firmly believe in everything I've stated here, and I know many others I've met feel the same way.

What is the game plan? The Senate and Congress are NOT representing the people, and WILL NOT solve these problems. The President has his own agendas. What's next?

Bearpaw wrote:
    There are days when I feel the words that you have so bravely written here. Life is about choices I hope yours will see you through to a better place.
    Amen Brother!

americangirl, MountainDog wrote:
    Take your break, americangirl, and yes, we will still be here.
    Yes, take a break, its better than just quitting. But I guarantee you..you will be back..because you care too much not to come back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Moogy, we can sure use in our fight. There is only one way we can do things here and that is the Legal way. Our votes do count, our voices will be heard, our leaders who are defecting to the pro-illegal side will be replaced by people of our choice who feel the same way we do. If those people we replace in November, fail to do the job, why, we will just replace them when their time comes. There is nothing they can do that cannot be overturned by a new group of politicians. the thing is they just expect to wear us down in the end, trample all over us, they should know better then that, by knowing their own history. They tried that once before at the Alamo, it didnt work, they were held off by the most stubborn bunch of American patriots they had ever came across, in the end, they one that battle with a massive loss of their army, only to be soundly defeated by Sam Houstan. These illegals think they know us, they know nothing of us, our staying power, or willingness to fight against enormous odds, or tenacity to hold on when there is nothing there left to hold on to! They are turning a whole bunch of America against them with their marches, their demanding of their civil rights, their downright arrogance in assuming we are going to take them to raise. Heck, they are doing part of the job for us by waking up sleeping americans all over these United States to the danger they are to our country, we will just have to use them and their racist slogans to our good. Have you not noticed all over the states cities and towns are making new laws or enforcing the ones we have allready, we are not beat by a long shot. Our letters, emails, rallies, and phone calls telling our leaders just what is going to happen to them come election time are working, just hide and watch or join us and fight with the only true means we have, the POWER OF OUR VOTE AND VOICES! That is the only way to change the things we don't like here in America.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Politics is what got us where we're at with the illegal problems. Politics will NOT get us out. What else is there? What are our options?
    Moogy,

You are missing the factor of American apathy that is also a factor in this crisis.

Again, politics is the way that people resolve their differences without using a stick or a gun to beat each other down.

Everyone needs to hope and pray that there is enough left of the systems put in place by our founding fathers to save us.

The other options are slavery/submission or violence. That is it. There are no other options outside of politics.

In the case of violence being used to try and restore this Republic, well you could be talking about millions dead Moogy.

Me and a lot of the people here are going to fight with everything we have to prevent slavery or violence on that scale and should we fail then we can say that we did everything we could by the rules before it went to that.

There are some people that are very angry that look at this situation and start jumping to extremes when they themselves have not even attempted to engage in the peaceful and political efforts to any significant degree.

We are well on the way to 2006 being a historic election year and illegal immigration will be the top issue thanks to a lot of hard work by a lot of people in POLITICS.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS: The list of our successful efforts is to long for me to launch into here. Please spend some time in the archives on our Main Site to your left and look in the Announcements section.

You are right that there needs to be an easy to find summary of much of what we have done and Ive been working on that. Im on about page 3 of 7 and hope to have it ready for release by months end.

Aside from that, we are sort of like a disaster relief agency here and you are going to have to just start loading food boxes on the trucks with the rest of us till the summary release I want out before our 2 year anniversary this Sept. 11 is ready.

W

When our current administration (senate, congress, and president) directly lying to the people and voting based on their own personal best interests rather than the people's, how can we think the government as it stands is going to do anything?
    Welcome Moogy.

I think W answered a lot of your question, but I would like to add my $.02.

To make a long story short:

I became furious in April of this year when I saw thousands of illegals marching to demand rights they didn't have.

I began writing letters (I've been told I'm pretty good at it). I wrote letters to everybody from my little country representative all the way up to Senor Bush.

I made sure the letters were factual, not emotional. While I was in this process, I happened upon one of my Senators (Wayne Allard) website to post my letter and discovered that the man actually had a Mexican flag flying next to the American flag on this website.

I went ballistic. Instead of posting the original letter I had written, I wrote him a new one that was "not kind". I made it crystal clear to him that he worked for the citizens of Colorado - not Mexico.

Anyway, I noticed that within two weeks that Mexican flag was removed from his website. Much as I would like to take credit for the accomplishment, I am more than sure that I was not the only one of his constituents who was royally peeved and let me know it.

The reason for this story is that alone we can do very little, but together we can accomplish much. We are a force to be reckoned with.

So, my advice, is write, call, email, fax, whatever it takes to get their attention. My two Senators were both ready to vote yes on the Senate shamnesty bill, but Senator Allard was turned around due to the volume of mail he'd received from his constituents who were very angry.

To quote a very true cliche -- UNITED WE STAND - DIVIDED WE FALL.

Cheyenne's
    Anyway, I noticed that within two weeks that Mexican flag was removed from his website. Much as I would like to take credit for the accomplishment, I am more than sure that I was not the only one of his constituents who was royally peeved and let me know it.
    That is fantastic. I believe that YOU deserve the credit for that !

How would you feel about to writing a few "form" letters that we all can copy and paste on an email for GWB and perhaps some that any senator or representative's name could be put on. This way we can get more out per week.

I"ve been attempting to do that on paper here and planned to post a few so that we can keep those e-mails going and not have to stop, compose etc. I think it stops MANY people from getting e-mails out.

ONLY if you want to or have time CheyenneWoman. If you are too busy, no problem. But if you are a good letter writer it might be a great help to a lot of people.

I started a thread for it which has gone way down, I could find it delete it and we could start a new one. What do you think ?

Legal:

Love to write letters. If you want, start a new thread called something like "letters from the edge"

I can post what I came up with there. Already have a bunch written and saved in Word.

More than willing to share.

Great !! Since you've done the work, why don't we have you start the thread. Thank you Cheyenne!!

Depending on what you think, maybe you could explain that these form letters are available to those who don't have the time to compose letters.
    They can copy, paste and send.

However you think it should be. I will be one of the first to use the service.

If you want me to, I'll continue working on a few also. I could probably have a couple finished maybe by tomorrow.....but only if you think we need them. Otherwise, I'll hold them until further notice from you.

I believe this is going to be a Godsend for so many of us who are very busy with jobs, etc. There just aren't enough hours in a day for many people who want to do more.

Okay, I guess I might as well start now.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast