Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Gag, sounds like an anarchist to me. Do you wear a black mask at minutemen rallies and assault our veterans?
    if it makes you feel better to stereotype me into what you think I am, that's cool, i won't fight your right to do it. know this though, i would stand side by side with you if you were fighting against "free" trade and to get America out of all these foreign interventions which is the cause for most of the problems that we currently face.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    What you see with the influx of "illegal" immigrants from the south is the result of hundreds of years of violating the nationalism of other peoples. the people who were here before any of us white folks looked a lot more like the "illegal" immigrants of today, what does that tell you???
    Does this mean, that since I am part Cherokee? That I can ask 77 to leave my land.
    if you organized with your Cherokee people to do so, I would consider your claims, but that would mean that you thought similarly about indigenous rights to the land, which you don't seem to.

I think I would let this thread die - 77 is not worth the time to debate with- and making him feel important is a bad idea.

77; I fully understand your arguments, but in the case of land grabs it is pretty clear that those with the will and the might make and hold claim to land. No apologies, near everyone has been over-run one time or another.

What I attempt to do here is understand that yeah, the land was "stolen" and yeah, the indiginous likely won't get it back.

I have decided that the benchmark for going forward is the US Constituion and the Rule of Law. It serves everyone equally if it were correctly applied. The alternative is social chaos and breakdown. The idea that free trade is ruining sovereignty is one I agree with. We have been the Sovereign United States for 218 years and I intend to battle to retain that. As it appears you do.

Globalization as the new colonialism is an idea I completely agree with. It is no accident that founders of this nation wanted the expulsion of crown corporations that were ruining their prospects of growth. As for the Manifest Destiny part and robbing of the indiginous lands there is no excuse apart from saying that is a component of human nature. Even among the indiginous, the weaker tribes were driven off good lands by other indiginous peoples and had to move to other areas. That may well happen to Americans.

I have posted that here on this issue, .... how folks, does it feel to treated like an Indian? For my part, l have not stolen any lands, being a naturalized American immigrant myself, in no way do I consider myself responsible for that past. Pays to be good at war when dealing with europeans, fault the Indians inability to quickly identify white europeans as ENEMY and destroy them in force when they were still weak. The Indians made terrible strategic decisions in this regard. It is a lesson to be studied. Among others.

However I fully intend to make good on what is now legally mine(in my mind) and fight for the Rule of Law in America, as Crazy Horse and Chief Joseph and their peoples, to name a few, fought for theirs and lost trying.

Here's to winning that Battle. cheers glenn

Quote Originally Posted by 77
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Hey 77: If you think we don't have any "moral authority" as a nation, then why don't you get your immoral ass out of the country. I suggest you surrender your illegally-occupied apartment and all your possessions to the nearest "indigenous person" (I can assist you with the transfer). But if you're not willing to do that, then spare us your useless hot air regarding OTHER PEOPLE'S alleged lack of of morality.
    i would gladly consider the claims of indigenous people to the land of the apartment that i currently live on. if there was an organized push to return the land to the rightful owners, i would have no problem with that. i would rather be paying rent to someone whose ancestors walked the land than my current landlord. there are many people in my town who have native American decent and many of these families have been poor for generations because of that first act of violation of sovereignty by the 1st illegal immigrants, so the legitimacy is there and i would not fight it.[/quote

That was the heroic words of 77. This is Ace speaking again:

What a load of horse manure. You're illegally-occupying "indigeous people's" land. Why don't you get your ass off of it and return to Europe (or whereever you came from). Oh, I forgot, your heroic speeches only apply to OTHER people, not yourself.

And by the way, these multi-national corporations -- who are the ones most responsible for exploiting other nations' "sovereignty" -- are all in favor of flooding this country with endless millions of Third World immigrants (so there's your bedfellows that you stand side-by-side with, 77 -- you and the multinational corporations). They see millions of new immigrants as just more cattle to feed on: an endless source of cheap labor, and millions of new consumers to buy their crappy products.

The ones who are being displaced to make room for these endless hordes of immigrants are the American citizens on the bottom: the young, the elderly, the weak, the crazy, the blacks, etc. These are the people that are paying the price for your deluded stance on immigration, 77.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I ran across this article today and for some reason it made me think of 77 and this discussion.

www.signonsandiego.com

Two bombs planted outside banks on outskirts of Mexico City

By Gloria Perez
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

2:31 p.m. November 18, 2005

Associated Press
    A bomb exploded early Friday at a Spanish-owned bank on the outskirts of Mexico City, police said. No deaths or injuries were reported.

TOLUCA, Mexico – Two bombs were planted Friday at branches of a Spanish-owned bank on the outskirts of Mexico City, the latest in a series of attacks against foreign financial institutions in recent years. One bomb failed to detonate and the other caused no injuries.

The first device exploded before dawn just below the window of a branch of Bancomer, owned by Spain's Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, said Mexico State Attorney General Alfonso Navarrete. The bomb shattered glass, wrecked computers and overturned furniture.

A second device, found at a nearby branch of the same bank, failed to detonate, police said.

In the wreckage of the first bomb, police found a letter claiming responsibility for the attacks from the previously unknown Barbarous Mexico Revolutionary Workers' Commando, Navarrete said.

The same group sent an e-mail to The Associated Press railing against "neoliberal reorganization and capitalist expansion" and singling out U.S. businesses in Mexico, including Wal-Mart and McDonald's and the U.S.-backed proposal for a Free Trade Area of the Americas.

In May 2004, devices exploded outside three foreign-owned banks just outside Mexico City, and in August 2001, three explosives detonated at branches of Banamex, which was being purchased by U.S.-based Citibank.

A note near the 2004 bombing sites was signed by a group calling itself the Comando Jaramillista Morelense 23 de Mayo – in tribute to Ruben Jaramillo, a peasant leader killed in 1962 by government forces. A small leftist group called the Revolutionary Armed Forces of the People claimed responsibility in the 2001 bombings.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 77
    Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Gag, sounds like an anarchist to me. Do you wear a black mask at minutemen rallies and assault our veterans?
    if it makes you feel better to stereotype me into what you think I am, that's cool, i won't fight your right to do it. know this though, i would stand side by side with you if you were fighting against "free" trade and to get America out of all these foreign interventions which is the cause for most of the problems that we currently face.
    I take that as a yes. I am against globalism, fascists and tyranny but to stand next to an anarchist would be a little too much for me. I do agree with the section of your statement below

"free" trade and to get America out of all these foreign interventions which is the cause for most of the problems that we currently face.
    And I know that there are many people here that will agree with you on that point of view.

But I feel what you are trying to push is segregation and fanning a fire that will not prevail. To encourage the aggression from the south is a futile cause and would be a sad situation.

Anarchists want to see the end of everything. No rule and law would be complete chaos and death to a lot of innocent people.

That is why I do not push for more stupid laws; we simply need to enforce the laws that we have now. I believe that if our government would exercise the laws to there extent we would remedy this situation promptly and if there is a need for a revision to our laws after such action then maybe there would be justification for such, but till then negative.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Is it "77","Jhaerlyn" or "Man", different name, same rhetoric.

What ever you're gonna call yourself, here's a board where you'll feel right at home.

http://marxleninmao.proboards43.com/l

That's funny, gearhead!!! I guess, on any website that supports somewhat controversial policies, you just get some crazies but it's funny that the few we get all sound alike! We KNOW that our cause is a good one and people like 77 need to move on to the site you suggested.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    77 - please dont use dont slogans like "their struggle is our stuggle"-
    I am soooo sick of hearing statements like that!
    America cannot continue to be expected to absorb millions of illegal 3rd World immigrants from all over the globe. It is quickly making our country poor. THEIR STRUGGLE IS NOT OUR STRUGGLE!
    The majority of these illegals are from Mexico, Honduros, and Guatamala. These are very uneducated and unskilled people, who basically have nothing to offer our country.
    77 feels that we need to fund and support foreign cultures from around the world, because its our struggle too? In my lifetime, I cant remember voting for anything that had to do with globalization or multiculturism. And I would say that the majority of Americans would probably vote them both down if given the chance.
    Whoever said it, I'll repeat it "All I want for Christmas is my own country back"!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast