Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone who is not a United States citizen should be finger printed...period, I am surprised they were not doing it before and these are the people they need Real ID for NOT citizens!

............ "RED ALERT"............
    LET THE BATTLE BEGIN: "YES, WE CAN"
    WITH YOUR SUPPORT WE CAN WIN!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=829047
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I saw job applications for the post office and one requirement was that you had to be a citizen and not a resident. That was in the fall of last year.
    I believe all government jobs are that way.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

If you say you have to be a citizen to be a federal employee you are wrong!!, , I suggest you to contact the justice department or a federal prosecutor and bring to trial anyone involved in the hiring of LPR holders for federal jobs.. Ill give you a hint; US post office San Mateo california,US post office Belmont California,US post office Redwood city California,US post office general mail facilities San Francisco GMS. (all the Bay area to make it short)
    Go ahead call DHS and tell them the United States Postal Service has LPR card holders working as mailman, office work supervisors and mailhandler, go ahead!!!

THOUSAND OF US POST OFFICE WORKERS IN CALIFORNIA ARE LPR CARD HOLDERS...

So LPR card holders are sorting and delivering your mail........

Welcome jordancito. As a former immigrant, I used to always have to carry my green card. I think it's worth protecting your green card (and identity) and this sounds like it may add an extra layer of protection. I think we should have fingerprints on licenses too.

If someone else is using my ID, I certainly want the thief caught.

I don't know how this all works, but if the prints are run through a federal database, it should catch any fingerprints that don't match that ID.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Home|Help|Sign in Search USPS.comHome |About USPS &
    Postal History
    Employment Requirements

Want to Join the USPS team?

At USPS, our employees are our most valuable assets. For those who meet our employment requirements, we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Below, you’ll find the eligibility requirements for USPS employment.
    Age Requirement
    18 years at the time of appointment or 16 years with a high school diploma.

[b]Citizenship
    Employees must be a United States citizen, a lawful permanent resident alien (i.e., possession of a “green cardâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I think we are now clear that an LPR holder can be a Federal employee.

Now do not you think that DHS should use all its resources tackling the ilegals who are millions.. and millions coming every day, instead of harassing a group of legal lawful permanent immigrants that already have been screened using the USA most advanced biometric feature..

Are you with me.....????

Now I am confused as when they were hiring before Christmas and I saw a flyer and it said you had to be a citizen. Maybe that was due to the fact they did not have alot of time to check on greencards especially since there are so many fake or stolen ones and SSNs in South Florida.

Welcome jordancito to Alipac. We're glad to have you.

How long has Americans been blinded with this stuff? Two hundred years? Do not believe anything the politicians say.

Quote Originally Posted by jordancito
    Well I think we are now clear that an LPR holder can be a Federal employee.

Now do not you think that DHS should use all its resources tackling the ilegals who are millions.. and millions coming every day, instead of harassing a group of legal lawful permanent immigrants that already have been screened using the USA most advanced biometric feature..

Are you with me.....????
    Here is a copy of one of the requirement to be an FBI Linguist, "Candidates will also be asked to provide proof of U.S. citizenship and their current and any past passports."

Apparently not all government jobs allow LPR's to apply.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast