Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Troll.
    How is someone expressing an (ignorant) opposing opinion necessarily a troll?

I like how you guys only respect your side to the story but not others. now I would call that ignorant!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Troll.
    It's the tenor of the post. They have a ring to them and usually bring in irrelevancies (such as the war in Iraq, which has nothing to do with immigration) and play on emotions.

Troll.
    Because obviously Joeliscious here did not change his mind to amnesty. He signed up a big 2 days ago.

We had to edit his posts because he came on here calling everyone names at first.

Then he played along like he might agree.

Then he comes out with his BIG announcement that he has "changed his mind to amnesty"

He is a troll and his sole purpose here is to oppose us and try to play tricky little games that most of us can SEE RIGHT THROUGH.

Joeliscious is a TROLL.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Troll.
    It's the tenor of the post. They have a ring to them and usually bring in irrelevancies (such as the war in Iraq, which has nothing to do with immigration) and play on emotions.
    That could very well be a simple case of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    I like how you guys only respect your side to the story but not others. now I would call that ignorant!
    I just wonder how extensive the infiltration is in lily white Utah??? I sincerely doubt that there is anywhere near the numbers that there are in the border states. Easy to oppose when it they have probably felt a minimum effect of the brown plight.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

You don't have amnesty yet! Take your drugs and go home!

I don't believe this person changed his mind on anything. There are always those who go out and want to make trouble. I think he's just here to annoy people.

I don't think it is worth justifying anything to this person.

What does illegal immigration have to do with the war in Iraq or anyway??

I would rather debate things using facts and not just feelings or opinions.

Let him say whatever he wants...he's not very coherent anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous

Joelous, I respect you.

That is why I'm asking if you have any last words you would like to say us and would you like a blind fold and a cigarette before I ban you back to the Aztec age?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you and I all know there will be amnesty, there will be alot of hispanics here. and theres nothing you or this site can do about it. sorry but thats the truth.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast