Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LET HIM STAY - HE MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING

(Greyerhat)
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

I was already typing when some of the other posts were taking place...

I will post what I was typing

---------------

The Fact that the U.S. forces may have killed - or have killed innocent people on the battlefield in Iraq is NOT a reason to be in favor of Illegal Immigration.

If we really understand what is about to take place in THIS nation, it would be a reason to oppose this.

You seem young. You seem like you have your heart and your motives in the RIGHT place.

That is great. That is a good place to start.

But you have to be able to see far into the future, to understand what is about to happen to our country.

That is a hard thing to do.

You seem to have a lot of internal pain in your life. A good amount of it probably comes from war, probably comes from seeing things firsthand.

If that is the case, you may not be able to get rid of that pain for a long time. The best you can do is slowly learn to live with it.

It can take a long time to sort those things out.

The reason you should NOT support the Illegals, is because you do NOT want the same thing to happen over here - in the U.S. - that happened in Iraq.

In the situation with the Illegals, they will not stay law abiding. They will not have a choice.

There are gangs that control the population of Illegals. There are forces behind the scenes that force many Illegals to do bad things, to innocent Americans here.

The Nation of Mexico and about half of the South American Nations are controlled by Drug Cartels. Those Drug cartels have the ability to make most people do just about anything.

They come into an area where they can take over, and they send the Mexicans to work as Illegals in the U.S.

Many of them come over here, because their families are held hostage. Many of them cooperate in the smuggling of drugs...because that is HOW they pay their own debt to these CARTELS for being smuggled into the U.S.

Many illegals can be nice people one on one. But many of the forces both political and economic that they have ties to, are very very sinister and dark people who want to hurt BOTH the Illegal population AND the American population.

The Drug Cartels are ALREADY so powerful in the USA, that EVEN IN Mexican communities almost no one will speak out 1) against Drug Leaders or 2) Against Gangs.

These gangs - Mexican Gangs already control a great amount of the Mexican population in the U.S.

Most of them will not talk about this because they are scarred. Most of them will not talk about this because they know what will happen to their families in Mexico...if they talk.

These Gangs are very well organized and controlled. They have hundreds of millions of dollars.

There is a saying about how the Police in California control the Prisons during the Day but the Mexican Mafia controls the same prisons at night. These gangs can reach into prisons, they can reach into phone companies and track people. They know who talks to who. They are very sophisticated. Many of them have military training.

These Gangs are going to motivate Millions of people to come to the U.S. because those gangs want to increase their control over the American Population at large.

The ONLY way to defeat these people is to put Responsible government in position, in Mexico.

THAT is the only way that they can be defeated. When that happens Those Mexicans may have a chance at Justice for their own families.

The problem is that most Mexicans do NOT want to fight this fight. They are too cowardly. They are too scared. So they run away. They run away to the USA, where they accept to send money back to the Drug Cartels and Smuggling Rings.

That money then is used by those Cartels to become more powerfull and hurt more people, and bring in more drugs into the U.S.

One by one, piece by piece, Kilo by Kilo, those Mexicans brings drugs into these communities. They do not ALWAYS have to do this, but they know that ONE trip where they do this can pay off their ENTIRE DEBT to the Drug Cartels (at least this is what they are told and what they believe).

The only way to stop this process is to help the Mexicans to Fight this problem. But this problem is THEIR Problem.

The only way to do this, is to close that border. Once the Mexicans KNOW that they cannot run away, they will find the courage to fight.

They will find the courage to fight their own government, and to replace it with people who will fight the Drug Cartels.

It may take 10 or 15 years AFTER the Borders are closed Before they can do this. But the First Step is to CLOSE THAT BORDER.

Mexicans have problems. They are now coming here, trying to make their problems INTO our problems.

We have more confidence in their ability to fight, than they have in themselves.

They CAN handle this problem. They CAN have Freedom in Mexico. They CAN have Peace in Mexico. They CAN have a good life in Mexico.

But they have to stop running and have to start Fighting for what they believe.

And they cannot simply agree with this Mentally.

They have to actually DO something about this. And they have to learn to Agree among each other to do this.

These problems are Mexican Problems, and that Southern Border MUST be CLOSED.

(Greyerhat)

PS: THe problem of something being "Mexican" refers to Nationality, Not ethnicity.

Mexicans have their problems because they live in the Country of Mexico and this is where those problems come from.
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

I hope he stays, and I hope he Can stay and that he WANTS to stay.

But I still will try to add some input into some of those arguments. They must be responded to.

We have to show and demonstrate that we DO have the answers, that we CAN handle these conversations, aside from the issues that cause others to stay or not. (I know...its an obvious point...but I thought I would say it in anycase).

Greyerhat

Banned
    Well Joelous,

Looks like I'm getting out-voted. That's too bad, because I was going to volunteer to be your whipping boy, learning from you how WRONG I am to want my country to survive.

I think where you lost them was pulling out the 'race' card. It's a tough charge to substantiate, especially when it's levelled at another 'minority'. The thing is Joelous, we become a super-majority when sorted by one thing.

We are Americans.

Who knows, maybe some of the regulars around here would enjoy our little 'debate'. Maybe your poll numbers will rally so we can 'talk'. I promise I won't yell, call names, race-bait, cuss or ANYTHING. I swear! You might even teach me something.

How about giving the lad a week or so as long as he doesn't get too goofy.

We can play with the itinerant one for fun or just ignore the thing, whatever one feels like.

The addled one can be banned at any time!!!!

Of course, if a tuberculosis-ridden below-the-border-bretheren coughs on the Hive State looney tune or coughs on the food he eats we may not have to ban the "yet another innocent victim of a disease carrying invader."

i'am not here to disrespect or talk bad about any race I just wanted to express my thoughts but it seems like this site is one sided and if I have a different opinion then i'am banned. I'am young and if you guys think i'am wrong why not teach me instead of trash talking. I just think people should always look ay all sides of any debate or disagreement?

NOPE....has to GO.

Time is too valuable. You guys will have another to play with soon, I'm sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'am young and if you guys think i'am wrong why not teach me instead of trash talking. I just think people should always look ay all sides of any debate or disagreement?
    The thing is Joelous, most of us have been looking at all sides for years. I realize that some of the things we are saying are harsh, but these are harsh times and this is a harsh problem.

I would venture a guess that most folks here are more charitable and giving than the average American. Americans have always been generous, this time to a fault. We realize that. That's what we're trying to stop. The give-away of our nation.

And it IS OUR nation.

Tell me one good reason why we should give amnesty and I'll give you 2 reasons why we shouldn't.

Joelous may not be a troll, I used to live in Salt Lake and alot of the folks that lived there struck me as 'addled'.
    Its important to remember that a lot of people read this site, a lot more than post.

The ratings have gone up. It would seem to be tactically errant to kick out anyone who can be salvaged.

He seems kinda willing to talk...

(Greyerhat)

I think amnesty should only be given to illegals that pay taxes and are not criminals how would they hurt us

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast