Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Naturalglenn,

I’m from near Boston, Ma.

It might be true that illegals costs more than they pay taxes. But illegals keep our service system working. There doing work as a waitress, cleaning hotels, do the dishes etcetc. We need them, who else is doing to do that. Also we need them in the Ag sector. I know it’s a very difficult issue, It’s also hurting my brains looking for a solution, but at least I try to get a solution. Although I actually should be worrying on other issues than on illegal aliens problem.

And no, I don’t want to have illegals in my house, if I had one, but a country is not the same as a house.

Banned
    Bob C,

Hi, it’s nice to hear that you’re glad that I’m here. Well like you, I’m also against any amnesty. But I just think it can be a part of the solution. I’m against a total amnesty, but I’m also against the total deportation of al the illegal aliens. So that’s why I’m supporting a midway solution. But if I had to make a choice between the total deportation and a total amnesty, I’d go for the total amnesty. Neither do I buy it that there are no Americans to be found for the work illegals do, but maybe not enough Americans can be found for what the illegals do.

And I don’t know why both the political parties support amnesty. Just don’t get it, but when I’m allowed to vote in 2008, I really have no clue who to vote. They are all the same.

But illegals keep our service system working. There doing work as a waitress, cleaning hotels, do the dishes etcetc. We need them, who else is doing to do that.
    Ohhh....Maybe High School and College kids?? America's youth has gotten too lazy. The need to get away from the video games and computers for a while and do some work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Ohhh....Maybe High School and College kids?? America's youth has gotten too lazy. The need to get away from the video games and computers for a while and do some work.
    Well better honor me as i'm the only of a few of my age to be willing to think about this issue. most in my class don't care about the issue of illegal immigration. and they might be right. I should be worrying about other issues that would fit my age. Smile

NewEnglandGirl: You might want to come to the Pittsburgh area and tell all the AMERICANS working here in hotels and restaurants that their work is beneath them Here's a newsflash, not everyone is able to go to college and they need to support their families as well. I am presently having a new roof put on my house, and guess what? All four guys are Americans. Maybe I should run outside and tell them their work is beneath them

..... But illegals keep our service system working. There doing work as a waitress, cleaning hotels, do the dishes etcetc. We need them, who else is doing to do that. Also we need them in the Ag sector. ...

This is not a fact. This is an allegation, and unproven assertion. The FACTS are, we don't need illegal aliens--actually a form of slavery--to grow OUR food or keep OUR economy going. Illegal aliens are needed by companies who are using precious non-renewable natural resources--such as aquifir water and topsoil--to grow food and make products for OTHER COUNTRIES.

In reality, those other countries need to be making their own products with THEIR own people and resources, and OUR country needs to be making products and services for OUR people with OUR money. How fair is it for a company to make millions of dollars selling food to a third world country using illegal aliens---and using OUR topsoil, aquifir water, and for the public to pay for the babies, schooling, medical care and on and on and on to the tune of billions of dollars.

It isn't fair. The companies need to pay the whole bill for their workers. If they did this though, they wouldn't use illegal aliens in the first place. They couldn't afford to just like we can't afford to. The illegal alien can only afford those kinds of wages since the taxpayers pick up the social costs such as medical and education.

Mexico needs to take care of its own people. Teh ruling Mexican class are committing ethnic cleansing and social crimes such as starving the indigenous people (what there are left of them) and they need to be held accountable and punished. They are easily as guilty of as many deaths as Saddam Hussein.

If someone steals from me, I can't turn around and steal from my innocent/uninvolved neighbor and call it even. I ned to hold the thief accountable and get justice and reparation from him. The illegal aliens here, especially Mexicans, have had their lives and culture stolen from them by their genocidal mexican governemnt. They can't turn around and steal from America and call it even. They need to repatriated BACK to Mexico and set it right THERE, with the original criminals responsible for this outrage.

DON'T CARE!

newenglandgirl; in response to what people would think.

What do you think the world will look at as when we deport the 10 million illegals currently here ?

answer; I don't care. We are already the worlds pariah, and if Americans held back because of what people think, we would not even exist as a NATION!

Perhaps those who are abusing the largesse of America, both illegal aliens and their scofflaw employers would say,

"Gee, maybe I don't have the right to be a FELON and reap economic benefits from a largely subject(to the crime of illegal immigration and its economic fallout), law abiding American populace"

Perhaps when the borders are militarized, due to unrestricted FELONS transgressing our borders, to meet up with FELONS in America (illegal alien employers), to disenfranchise law abiding Americans, they may think, "GEE, America has grown a SPINE"

I guarantee that if America took on this problem in this manner, the world would take notice and figure that at last, a leader has shown up. One that will govern America by the Rule of Law, and not some sophistic expediency. The world would love it. Mexico might have to clean up its RACIST act.

In addition, those modern Nations that currently deport illegals daily without hesitating(Germany, France, England, Canada) would say, were going to have to buckle down because now they are going to get more of the illegals, as America has decided, ENOUGH!!! cheers glenn

PS; In addition, I have a hide like a rhino and regularly don't care what people think, that would be PC.

"One Man with Conviction IS a MAJORATY" Andrew JACKSON.

They didn't call him "Ol Hickory" cause it was cute.

too much to address, but here goes

newenglandgirl;

You wrote;

"And no, I don’t want to have illegals in my house, if I had one, but a country is not the same as a house."

These comparisons come to mind.

A house costs money
    a country costs money

A house has a head of it
    a country has a head of it

A house has rules.....even a flophouse
    a country has rules...they are clearly defined

don't pay your mortgage, rent, or obey house rules, you get what? KICKED OUT!

So now I ask you, you seem kind of nice,
    CAN I LIVE AT YOUR HOUSE? I am a legal American.

Will you put me up, even though I cost you money? Sometimes I don't have enough money to buy groceries, or see the doctor, or pay for my schooling, I am in the habit of, at times, of being very uncommunicative, sometimes I forget English.....

I promise to do the dishes and make your bed, I can cook!!
    Being from Vermont I have plenty of Yankee ingenuity,
    and I can swing a mean Axe and am a skilled raker.

I doubt you would be interested, but if you are, write me. Perhaps I can interface with your human services department to see if I am suitable. I am thinking of moving back east and Massachusetts would be a great place to begin my transient lifestyle.

In addition, the fact that American are teens are lazy, and won't do these jobs you claim we don't want, is ALL THE MORE REASON TO DEPORT ILLEGALS! We need a growing workforce of young Americans who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and can actually do something useful. Once there are no illegal slaves the teenager will once again regain his role in the American working economy, cutting grass, raking leaves, cleaning house(that's really what this is all about)because after all American teens are legal Americans, and it is their job, not some slaves, to keep the place in order. Your Damned Yankee friend; glenn

Neweng--I was very serious when I said I'm glad you're here. I hope you stay and provide your viewpoint!

My problem with illegal immigration is more with my own government than it is the the illegals. Always has been.

Now NE--have you ever heard of a process through which an employer can find out that there are no Americans who will do the job?

At some point, the people of this country are going to have to stop accepting that the only choice is the "lesser of two evils".

We've been reluctantly following this option for decades now, and look where it's gotten us.

There is nothing at this time that requires that we accept a bad plan over a horrendous one. But once we do accept it, we're stuck with it, and things will only continue to get worse.

We either have a country with borders and laws, or we don't.

Choosing amnesty or amnesty light sends a clear signal that borders and laws no longer matter here, and that "feelings" and short term economic gain for some are the new governing guidlines for the US. Once you accept that, where do you draw the line?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast