Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How dare they destroy British or any other Nonhispanic food. That is just plain wrong!
    Betty Crocker now advertises on the front of their cake mix box that instructions in Spanish are found on the back. I am no longer buying their mix and baking from scratch. In every Sunday edition of the local paper we get coupons and that is where you see who caterer to the Hispanics as the coupons are in both languages for some products. Here is a partial list of those who use two languages:

General Mills: Green Gaint vegetables and cereals
    Yoplait Yogurt
    Pillsbury: cookies, Grands , and Grands Flakey Supreme (cinnamon)
    Betty Crocker: cake mix and frosting.

That is only from todays paper. I will have to check next weeks to see if I can find more. What is interesting is that no cleaning products, laundry detergents and personal hygeine products that offer coupons are only in English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Beto, your a mess. I hope your Cheerios in Mexico are not in English. I see you kept your leg out of this shot.
    Dixie
    Well it is in spanish.
    YES this product is imported by Nestle of Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Beto, you're about to get a new president. Do you expect any improvement or just more of the same.
    MMMMM
    People in here still earning 10 DOLLARS or 100 PESOS per DAY.
    Do you think they will survive whit that.
    Just the Mexican Government has the solution for all those poor ones.

The buisness owners are the rich ones in here cause they pay 10 dollars per day too to every one.

Hey Beto you are right:

Just the Mexican Government has the solution for all those poor ones.

They send them north so they can send the money back to Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to buy all my cereals from General Mills but after reading this site tonight I am not going to do it anymore. Another brand to boycott.

Sealyon, We`re on your side.
    ------------------------

For all you Hot Chocolate freaks out there Swiss Miss is not made by Nestles.

I was thinking I should go on a reverse 'recon' visit to a local store like this. It looks like they have everything I could need. These stores are everywhere and I haven't been in one yet. I want to see what kind of American products are in there or if it's all imported and/or La Lechera. Be reporting later!

Well they don't mind advertising they except W.I.C.

It's like what I see in Miami except the stores cater to different countries such as Columbia, Argentia, Peru, etc. They mostly sell imported items which does very little for the American economy as that way they don't buy in our grocery stores of if they do then it's very little.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast