Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This cereal is not the only number the General Mills has played on us. There is a Cheerios commercial where the family mostly speaks Spanish. A few words are said in English by the announcer. I seen it once and haven't for a long time until last night. I was up late watching TV and had to turn it up as I couldn't believe what I was hearing. If it was on one of the 20 some odd Spanish channels we have with the condo's cable package it wouldn't bother me. If people watch the English speaking channels then we don't need commercials in Spanish as they understand English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like Cheerios. In spanish or english it has the same taste

Alright! The Thundercats! Awesome!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Well of course it's gonna taste the same. The point is...... This is AMERICA... We speak english here........If my eyes don't preceeve me that doesn't look like english at all.......
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

First of all Beto, you live in Mexico and it is fine for the labels to be in Spanish there. Can you look on the box and see if it is being made there for us?

Second, I am nearly back up to speed here in TX now and I'll be writing some scathing letters before long.

BTW, I noticed more commercials in Spanish in NC than I do in TX other and on the Mexican stations, of course. That was a shocker!

Also, I notice that the job ads here on the border are now saying "bi-lingual preferred but not i8mperative" etc. I find THAT very new indeed. I am going to go apply for some of those jobs and SEE just how preferred it is. And I also saw an ad that said ENGLISH required. That was refreshing.

I detect some subtle changes, to be sure, having been gone for several months. But these changes are for the better in terms of perks for illegals. I can't figure out what the deal is with the sanctuary city status that seems to have been voted in but there apparently have been some compromises made that I wasn't aware of because I've not been here on top of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had a bad experience in the grocery store the other day. I was walking down the isle and I noticed the La Lechera Flakes. I picked up the box and it had something terrible all over it. It was undistinguishable to me and I had difficulty determining why it was there. I know this was a terrible accident in the General Mills plant that caused this distress. This substance really upset me since it was Spanish in America.

Beto, your a mess. I hope your Cheerios in Mexico are not in English. I see you kept your leg out of this shot.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I had a bad experience in the grocery store the other day. I was walking down the isle and I noticed the La Lechera Flakes. I picked up the box and it had something terrible all over it. It was undistinguishable to me and I had difficulty determining why it was there. I know this was a terrible accident in the General Mills plant that caused this distress. This substance really upset me since it was Spanish in America.

Beto, your a mess. I hope your Cheerios in Mexico are not in English. I see you kept your leg out of this shot.

Dixie
    LOL ENGLISH in here is the second languague that schools theaches us.
    I have living with spanish and english language all my life.

We have American food in here now with H-E-B, and it is in english. Guess how they make it understable for all the mayority of people in here.
    They add an sticker with spanish description,

This is another example:
    A tasty combination of mexican sirloin meat with american bread food made by me and just to consume by me.

Banned
    Ya know, I really LIKE Beto.

Beto, you're about to get a new president. Do you expect any improvement or just more of the same.

At least there's a chance that "shoes" are not what his wife lives for, huh?

Well, we'll hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Maybe he and GWB will have a personality conflict.

Outsoucing is alittle different, the jobs go to them, they don`t come over here and take the jobs.

Has anyone see this topic of Discussion in "General discussions"?

Do You Know Where Your HOTPOCKETS Came From?

A video shows a Nestle Employee hiring illegals and bad mouthing white Americans. There are links to Nestle and we need everyone possible to send them an email boycotting their products
    ------------------------

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast