Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Didn't Alberto 'Anchor baby' Gonzales work for them?

JAK
    I was having trouble getting onto the internet this morning, so I called Qwest, my provider. On the other side of the phone I spoke with a very nice man who had a foreign accent...which seemed to be from India.
    He was not allowed to answer one question concerning outsourcing or where he was located. He was very nice, but when he finished helping me fix my problem I asked to speak to a supervisor. Was disconnected and I called back...this person was an American. I immediately asked to speak to a supervisor, she wanted to know the reason and I told her outsourcing. When the supervisor took my call...I told him that I thought they should do a poll and ask if Americans would rather pay a little more for service or have these jobs outsourced and he informed me that a survey/poll was taken and this is how they came to the conclusion to outsource. I told him they should retake the poll since this issue has taken a turn and has become a very heated topic.

How many of us would rather pay more for service than to outsouce American jobs?

I would be willing to pay more. How do the rest of you feel?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ordinarily, I try not to be upset with marketing efforts. That's just what businesses do. Every once in a while there seems to be an agenda supported other than selling products. Miller is one. These guys are beginning to sound like another.

These people select their food from the same shelves as the general population, but their understanding of these products is limited.
    Then they'll learn like every immigrant to this country did. And they'll learn like all the immigrants that you don't cater to, will have to do. Does General Mills think they'll go to Mexico for groceries? What's the real deal? Are you infested with one way La Raza types?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'd rather pay a little more than have Americans out of work, period.

I have felt this way for a long time. I do not dislike the Indian people, whom many outsourcing jobs have gone to. They seem to be a very polite and kind people, I respect them, and they do work hard and have respect for our laws and ways.

It is the companies who outsource that have insulted Americans and taken away their jobs and opportunities, they are the ones I feel anger towards.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

General Mills will not get my business anymore. I am going to compile stats on Russians and those who are from former Soviet Union countries as they also spoke Russian. Then I will email General Mills and explain to them that we need to make educated decisions and many older Russians don't read English. See how long it takes them to say they should learn to speak English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    El Paso grocery stores have had foods with completely spanish labels on them since 1996 that I know of. There are more and more. I guess the trend is spreading since nobody could be bothered to stop the invasion.
    It seems to me that this would be a violation of federal law. Food products manufacturers are required to package with labels stating the ingredients and nutritional information. I can't imagine that a label in a foreign language satisfies the legal requirement. Maybe you should follow up with the FDA.

We should let the large grocery stores know how we feel about Hispanic products being next to ours.
    While we are at it, we may want to tell them that we are a bit tired of finding all the things we bought for years gone (like Manhattan Clam Chowder) only to be replaced by Mexican foods. I don't mind having mexican food in the stores but I really do get angry when it takes over more and more shelf space and there is less and less American food available. What are we going to have next? Chorizo instead of Italian Sausage? Those greasy fried tortillas with sugar on them instead of Krispy Kreme donuts?

Have you been to Wal-Mart lately? My wife and I went to one a few weeks ago and the women's line of clothing looked like it was straight from Tijuana. Bright guady colors with cheesy sequins on them. Looked like something a hooker would wear. My wife wanted to buy a pair of tennis shoes there because they are cheap and lo and behold they had sequened shoes there to match the Tijuana clothing. Over the intercom they were playing Mexican music. I will never set foot in there again. I e-mailed their corporate HQ but got no response back. It's getting more and more like Mexico in Calif. everyday.

JAK
    What is that saying from La Raza? Everything for the race...anyone outside the race nothing?...

I feel that pressure more and more everyday. The commercials are slowly beginning to come out. Soon ...we will have a full Spanish commercial...with no english on the main networks. I know its coming!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Oldglory-I was in the Lexington Nebraska Walmart tonight and the mexican music was playing in there too. I never looked at the clothes and I'm absolutely positively sure I don't want to go back in there to see if they have the mexican clothes too.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast