Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    shannondavis and all new ALIPAC members,

Welcome to ALIPAC! You've got quite a few compatriots in here. We hope you like what you find. If you're looking for some specific information, the search feature is a big help. There's 2 years worth of news articles and commentaries in our archives. You also might want to check out the ALIPAC flyers, alot of us print them out and distribute them locally.

If you have any questions the moderators are here to help.

Again, Welcome Aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    shannondavis and all new ALIPAC members,

Welcome to ALIPAC! You've got quite a few compatriots in here. We hope you like what you find. If you're looking for some specific information, the search feature is a big help. There's 2 years worth of news articles and commentaries in our archives. You also might want to check out the ALIPAC flyers, alot of us print them out and distribute them locally.

If you have any questions the moderators are here to help.

Again, Welcome Aboard!
    Thanks for the welcome! And I have printed and distributed lots of the flyers around our area. I also have support from people who actually work in this particular poultry plant and want the madness to stop!
    Our town has turned into a slum and I place most of the blame on the poultry industries that are here.
    It has to end somehow, but with the Government we have in place now, it's not likely!

Heinz: Made in Mexico... I happened to look at the label of a jar of Heinz sandwich slice pickles. Yep.... "Made in Mexico." Check some of your Heinz products

Yes, they send ketchup from there, too. Mustard. Lots of stuff.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to boycott Home Depot, home of the day labor centers.

I have a bottle of heinz ketchup and it says, MFD. in USA by heinz north america division.

http://www.bk.com/#menu=8,10,-1
    On their contact page it says, "E-mail communication is not accepted".
    Wonder why!

I went to Burger King on May 1st, when I was buying my protest materials. I got so Mad. People were standing around waiting and the manager was over there leaning into the prep. window telling the cook in Spanish what to do. I put my money back in my purse and left. Made me sick to my stomach. I didn't want to eat after the unvaccinated illegal touched my food.

Max has egg issues. Roger!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a bottle of heinz ketchup and it says, MFD. in USA by heinz north america division.
    Interesting. Since you mentioned this, I had to go get the bottle from my fridge to see what it say. I know that I looked at it before I bought it to be sure it didn't come from Mexico.

Here is what the label says:
    PRODUCT OF CANADA
    DISTRIBUTED BY HEINZ NORTH AMERICA
    DIVISION OF
    H.J.Heinz Co., L.P.
    PITTSBURGH. PA 15222

I have mustard in my fridge from Heinz that says it was made in the USA by H.J.Heinz.

Several years ago, I soaked the label off a bottle of ketchup and mailed it to the once-American manufacturer (and I believe it was Heinz) to tell them that I would no longer by buying any ketchup or any other condiment made in Mexico because I didn't believe their standard of quality was equal to that of the USA.

I went to Burger King on May 1st, when I was buying my protest materials.
    UMMMM, Burger King and McDonalds are the May and June boycott places.

I haven't been in a Burger King in several years because I got sick there --more than once. (It is the most convenient place to my shopping areas and I used to think it was a quick lunch on the run.)

We need to boycott Home Depot, home of the day labor centers.
    I agree. Home Depot should be on our list. Your "home of the Day Labor centers" would be a great slogan for the poster

We went with our son to deliver the payroll to his workers in another town and our grandson was with us. As usual, the grandson got hungry - so we stopped at Wendy's.

Now I have only been in a Wendy's maybe 3 times in my life - but I can tell you the only non-Hispanic in the place was the manager and boy was he frazzled. They were all talking Spanish and were slower than Christmas - could have been intentional because they were waiting on us. They got the order wrong, etc. Finally, the poor manager, a young man, came up front and opened a register - he looked like he was about to cry.

They only waited on 2 different customers and it took at last 20 minutes.

Since I haven't ever given them much of my business, they won't miss it now - but they won't get any more.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast