Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Going on 3 weeks now without chicken--but its worth it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Chicken is on sale here in Georgia for 19 cents a pound. It costs them more than that to process it. Methinks this might be working....

I am tickled to hear that it is working!

I haven't been in a grocery store in a couple weeks now but I'm going to have to go get milk and bread today so I'll have a peek at the poultry counter and see how bad it smells.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, Pinestraw, - wow!!

I thought it just might be here in Texas - since our area is 'home' to one of the biggies.

It has been on sale in our only 'better' grocery chain for .49 for 3 weeks now.

They are definitely 'dumping' for some reason -

Just hope people can resist the the prices and realize them for what they are.

It might be preemptive. They might be afraid we would really get something going - Oh I hope so!!!

I know I've sent some letters to a couple of the big guys lately telling them why I won't be buying chicken.

But you know, I wouldn't put it past them to have put it on sale because there is bird flu here and they figure uncle sam is about to come in and wipe out their chicken coops any day.

Bye, bye, illegal alien workers........

its not because of avian flu. The chicken in indoor coops are the LEAST LIKELY to have contact with migrating birds. The govt is going to be watching free range poultry first. They are the ones that can come in contact with migrating birds.

The problem is that the Asian migratory birds and the North American Migratory birds co-mingle in ALaska during the Alaskan summer. Then the American birds fly south in Fall - so it isn't even a problem for us until this FALL - and only for outdoor poultry.

THEY ARE NOT DUMPING THIS CHICKEN BECAUSE OF AVIAN FLU.

What's a matter? You guys can't believe in your OWN boycott powers and communication powers? If they have gotten even 1/3 the number of letters as we have had hits on this thread, they will be taking this thing seriously! And if even 10 of the people each of you you have given flyers to have sent in the signed declaration ....BUSINESSMEN TAKE THINGS LIKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY - ALIPAC is a nationally known site and the Boycott is prominently displayed. We HAVE power, guys - Believe it!

Let's get to WORK!! Join the Revere Runners 'cause we're only getting started!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I NEED EVERYONE TO GO TO THIS THREAD AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW BOYCOTT PLAN.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-112081.html#112081

PLEASE POST YOUR APPROVAL OR DISAPPROVAL WITH REASONS FOR DIS.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

DcSA, 'From your lips to God's ear'.

I don't think it is bird flu either.

McDonald's

Here's a link that takes you direct to McDonald's e mail address.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller ... ocial.html

I just sent this:

It has come to our attention that McDonald's and/or it's franchises are hiring illegal immigrants.

As a result, beginning May 1, I and many others will begin a boycott of McDonald's restaurants throughout the US. This boycott will continue until such time as McDonald's ends their unethical and unlawful hiring practices.

Thank You, dianne, for that more direct contact url. I have added it to the first post on this thread. Here is the letter I just sent them.

Comment: I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be buying your products. I am very disturbed with your anti-American activities in supporting the breaking of our immigration laws. It is irresponsible to be encouraging and even hiring yourself the illegal workers who have not had health screening of any kind. If you are condoning the breaking of the immigration law - and FUNDING LA RAZA in order that they are able to lobby for rewards for law-breakiers - I can only assume it is because you favor breaking the immigration law whenever it suits your profit margins. Please remember that you achieved what you have because you were successful in the American Market first. It would behoove you to concern yourself with your FIRST loyal customers first. Please do not send me your form letter about diversity. Law-breaking for profit should NOT be disguised as sanctimonious do-gooding. You are fooling NO ONE with that line. And if you think you are gaining the loyalty of Hispanics, think again! There are many of us who stood in line to enter this great country and now you would help those who want to push to the front of the line.

Sylvia Alvarado

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast