Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May is easy. I have boycotted both McDonalds and Burger King for the last 4 years. You shouldn't eat that crap anyway.

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

YEAH! lets boycott all these stinky fastfood franchises where mexicans work without washing their hands.
    I won't be surprised that some of them fix their cars to go to work and get battery acid from their leaking battery on their fingers et go flip hamburgers. The danger is that no one trains these guys the basic hygiene rules. Go see why cancer rates are on the increase in this country?

May be I'm a bit parano, but better be safe than sorry!! I don't touch any of that food for long time now!!

tyson foods

don't forget to boycott Tyson food they are one of the biggest hirer of illegals.

Thank you, dyehard, we are. If you will read the thread, there are contact addresses and there is a sample letter to Tyson.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

My reply To Tyson Foods

Yes, please overload Tyson foods e-mail server with your concerns. Here's one that I sent. Do you think it will end up in their shredder?

To Tyson foods:

Hi Tyson foods,

Word on the street is that you will be closing some of your plants in support of Illegal rallying activity planned for May 1st, 2006. If this is true, then you should really be concerned about the backlash that you will receive from this un-American stance. You can be sure that myself and every legal citizen of this country that I come in contact with will know your stance. You can be sure that I will definitely boycott your products and encourage everyone that I come in contact with to boycott your products. If you continue to support activities that allow Illegal immigrants to freely roam the streets of the U.S. and demand rights that are not theirs to demand, then you should think about moving your business out of this country. Maybe, you would like to try Mexico. I’m sure that your CEO’s won’t mind their bonus checks paid in peso’s.

Have a great Day!

Thank you Lan69. You are right. We can make a difference just by writing these people. Let's let them feel the wrath of the AMERICAN PUBLIC! Don't forget to contact McD and BK as well - leave them a link back to this thread so they can see the large number of people who are being informed of the boycott on a daily basis.

We can all have an impact by taking this action. Thanks to everyone who is boycotting and sending out those e-mails to the offending companies.
    If you want to give out flyers, or post on other forums - feel free to do so. Be sure to direct people back to this Alipac thread where they can get the needed information and find all the latest news on illegal immigration, as well.

We appreciate all of you who are participating and working hard to get the word out!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I say boycott ALL fast food resturants for the entire month of May. And dont buy Hormel, Tyson and any other brands that hire illegal aliens. If you cant see who is in the kitchen, be leery. You will never know when your next slice of pizza might contain TB or hepatitus. All it takes is dirty hands or a sneeze to spread the germs around. WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL THESE NEW CASES OF MUMPS CAME FROM? They were illegally imported.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Swift foods is closing their meat packing plants on Monday please contact the following with your intentions to boycott their products:

Sean McHugh
    Vice President
    Investor Relations and Communications
    (970) 506-7490
    sean.mchugh@swiftbrands.com

More information can be found at:

http://www.swiftbrands.com/media/releas ... ations.pdf

I emailed McDonalds's 3 months ago complaining about them hiring illegals at our local McDonald's. They replied that McDonald's is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate. I emailed them again stating they cannot say that they are an equal opportunity employer and yes they are discriminating against americans, when they have 8 illegals and only 2 american teenagers working in the restaurant on the evening shift. They hire more illegals than americans at this McDonald's. It was obvious that the only reason the 2 american teens were working there was because they were the only ones in the place that spoke english and they need them to work the front counter and the drive-up window, otherwise, they would hire all illegals, surely. This was at 10 pm, I spoke with the american teenage boy who told me they have all the documentation they need for us to hire them. I said you mean, the fake green cards and social security cards. He said, they have no way of knowing that.

Writing these people is a good thing - but unless they really 'feel' the hurt, they are not going to change.

They are well aware the Americans are upset about this - they have known it for over a decade. They are continuing to post obcene profits and gobble up other corporations - so why should they care what we day. It is what we do.

I suggest we hurt them in the pocketbook - then we write them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast