Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just boycott all non-English speaking shops!

Ok Guys I am little sick and tired of these illegal immigrants thinking they can just sneak into our country and say" I am here now you have to take care of me whether you like it or not". Who the h... do they think they are? My father is Cuban my mother Dominican they are immigrants to this country but they came here legally, why can't the others do the same.
    Not sure what boycotting poultry is going to do. Also when you walk into a store or place where the person can't speak English like most of the places here is Arizona, just order and walk away, tell them that when they hire Americans you will come back to shop.
    I am so fed up with all this it's rediculous. I can't believe this has taken this long. The first thing the government needs to do is cancel out all welfare checks and food stamps and see if the illegal immigrants will continue to say they are our economy. The money they spend is the money WE give them to stay home and care for 8-9 kids, that we also as Americans have to pay for, with our hard working taxes.

Hi, Shorty, and welcome!

This is our schedule for the MONTHLY BOYCOTT FOCUS, created by popular vote.

April and May 2006 - Poultry Industry
    May and June 2006 - McDonalds and Burger King.
    June and July 2006 - Run on Banks (remove your funds from banks that give loans to illegals)
    July and August 2006 - Boycott all Restaurants that use illegal workers.

I think your suggestion falls more under the General Boycott. Though we don't target any restaurant by ETHNICITY - only by the probable (we don't have to be document experts) presence of illegal workers. I think you will find that American restaurant chains are equally guilty in this practice and it would not be fair to target a restaurant for its ETHNICITY of cuisine served.

If you would like to participate in the general boycott, we are boycotting a much wider range of companies and for a much longer term. You can read about it in the thread entitled "General Boycott" which is on a sticky at the top of the Discussions area.

For those who cannot do a full general boycott, for whatever reason, we have a monthly boycott focus where we all try to concentrate our efforts in one area. We chose these areas after compiling as many of people
    s suggestions as possible and voting on them. As you can see, your suggestion (or a similar action) comes up for group boycott focus in July and August.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

What kind of chicken can I buy??? Will I have to go to a farm anf buy fresh fryers??? I will if I have to.

Yes, you can still buy chicken if you go to the local farmers. That is fine.
    And Welcome, Maxwell.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25406.html

This is a thread dealing with maxwell's idea to turn the boycotted products upside down in the stores. I think it is non-aggresive, doesn't hurt the products or cause any damage. Yet it could send a message if enough of you get the word out to other boards.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Before boycotting innocents

I don't personally believe that boycotting companies with known pay schedules that require us citizenship is appropriate. Boycott known sources of income for illegals. If you see someone who is probably an illegal selling roses on the side of the road, say "no mas", and be loud about it. If the person washing your car doesn't understand english, say no mas, especially to the manager of that car wash, and wash it yourself in the future, or go to a different car wash. If the person mowing your lawn doesn't understand english, say no mas, and mow it yourself. How long ago was it that on Sunday after church (assuming you're a church goer.. I'm not), did you fuel the lawn mower and mow your own lawn? The side effect of boycotting known sources of illegal immigrant income will be that once there is any threat of boycotting places like McDonalds will result in an immediate verification of SSN's, and they'll be sure to clean up their act. Besides. Taco bell and Dell taco are more likely sources.

Joe, I would hope we all are not buying roses from them, or letting them mow our lawns, or any of those things. But these jobs are a drop in the bucket compared to the jobs these illegals have with large corporations.

Most every industry employs illegal aliens - but some are more into it than others. Agribusiness is, in my opinion, the biggest lawbreaker in this. That is why we are boycotting the poultry industry. They not only employ many, many illegals, they have been the forerunner in this travesty.

The next biggest would be the construction business, and/or the restaurant business. This is based on my own experience and observation in my part of the world.

The diary industry and the meat processing industries also employ many illegals.

These are not only the biggest violaters of our law - they are also the jobs that Americans once did and illegals have taken their jobs - and caused the wages in these fields to drop dramatically.

The employers are the key to this problem. If these employers do not get money from us, they can't employ illegals - and they can't purchase politicians to vote against us.

It really is that simple.

We can make a difference in a matter of a month or two months if we act together against one industry at a time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could we add another boycott to the boycott of banks.

There are some of us who are just not going to be able to change our situation - bank wise. Especially, when I don't think we are going to know which ones don't give loans. I am sure they all accept the matricula card and wire money for them.

In our town, we have two independent (we use one of them), one chain bank and the other one is owned by the poultry company!!!

So do you think we could add something - maybe beef or pork - or something like that?

Just a thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Before boycotting innocents

Quote Originally Posted by joejared
    will result in an immediate verification of SSN's, and they'll be sure to clean up their act. Besides. Taco bell and Dell taco are more likely sources.
    Unfortunately the IRS has a very large file of questionable SSNs and is not doing anything about them. It just keps getting bigger and bigger.
    The recent IFCO raids were the first ones in years to do anything to the companies that have been found to hire illegals

So do you think we could add something - maybe beef or pork - or something like that?
    We already have simultaneous boycotts on other industries. In June, its McD and BK. In July, its Restaurants that hire illegals. If you look at the schedule, we always have two things being focused on in any given month.

Oh, my gosh!!

I read the schedule wrong.

I see, I see.

Thanks,

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast