Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Face it, (il)legal alien: Your arguements make no sense, exist of rambling diatribes of nonsense, are totally unsupported by facts and data, and indicate that the education system you partook of failed you miserably. Obviously, the intellect you possess was not able to grasp the educational material presented. More likely, you failed the education system, it didn't fail you.

So, tell me more of your rambling diatribe as I would like to hear more of your 3rd world anarchist agenda. I specialize in dealing with idiots.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you can distinguish......

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    legal_alien wrote:
    The irony is when we talk about immigration, we tend to concentrate on illegals ONLY. Has anyone ever looked into the issues with legal immigration laws in the US ? Bundling legal and illegal immigration into the immigration bill which never passed because of the emotions involved with the illegal portion of it is causing the legal immigrant community to go through a lot of hardships.

We who oppose ‘illegal’ immigration are able to clearly differentiate between ‘legal’ and ‘illegal.’ Those who profit from illegal aliens are responsible for any confusion that may exist.
    Why is the immigration bill to find solution for illegals ALWAYS bundled with the reforms needed for the legal immigration process resulting in indefinite postponement of the bill as the lawmakers and the voting public never seem to agree on the solution to the illegals' issue?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Face it, (il)legal alien: Your arguements make no sense, exist of rambling diatribes of nonsense, are totally unsupported by facts and data, and indicate that the education system you partook of failed you miserably. Obviously, the intellect you possess was not able to grasp the educational material presented. More likely, you failed the education system, it didn't fail you.

So, tell me more of your rambling diatribe as I would like to hear more of your 3rd world anarchist agenda. I specialize in dealing with idiots.
    Your outburst should probably be directed at US lawmakers and government rather than people like me as we do not hold answers to your problems. Oh yes, if you really specialize dealing with idiots, take a look at the mess around the world created by the people whom you voted to power...look at them and and then take a look at a full size mirror....you would know whom you actualy specialize in dealing with...

Why is the immigration bill to find solution for illegals ALWAYS bundled with the reforms needed for the legal immigration process resulting in indefinite postponement of the bill as the lawmakers and the voting public never seem to agree on the solution to the illegals' issue?
    In deciphering this rambling discourse, I will state there is no disagreement in the voting public and many lawmakers. The solution is simple. Enforce the law. Deportation is part of that enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please suggest the books...

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    And, Legal, apparently you know nothing about American history. Perhaps you should go back and hit the books.
    The same history books you mean which were written by the ancestors of the modern day American who "discovered" America ? Didn't quite understand the part of "discovering" something which was there all the while with a human population residing in it.....

Your outburst should probably be directed at US lawmakers and government rather than people like me as we do not hold answers to your problems.
    That's interesting. Earlier in your rambling discourses you stated you had a solution and you've been atempting to provide solutions during the various babblings you've posted. You have just reaffirmed that you are an idiot.

Trolls ask questions and have little to offer a debate.

Dixie

In deciphering this rambling discourse, I will state there is no disagreement in the voting public and many lawmakers. The solution is simple. Enforce the law. Deportation is part of that enforcement.
    And why isn't that happening you said? Enough people not there to implement the laws or money is lacking ? Looking at the spending in the middle east, this does not seem to be true. So, in your opinion, why are the laws not being implemented ?

Your outburst should probably be directed at US lawmakers and government rather than people like me as we do not hold answers to your problems.
    That's interesting. Earlier in your rambling discourses you stated you had a solution and you've been atempting to provide solutions during the various babblings you've posted. You have just reaffirmed that you are an idiot.
    What's even worse, you're an anarchist idiot.

Have you researched the immigration laws of other countries? If so, you must realize the U.S. has the most generous.

Citizenship in the greatest country in the world should not come easily, and should not be sullied and relegated to being the prize for those who entered illegally, or available to the highest bidder.

Would it be reasonable to obtain a doctorate degree after only 3 years of college? Of course not.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast