Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your mentor is digging deep for credibility. Like you, he's unsuccessful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me give this a try. Legal, nobody is trying to change our immigratiuon laws. Our purpose here is to get the ones that we already have on the books enforced, which, if you've been paying attention to the news, you would see are beginning to be implemented. And they are working. The only ones who are trying to change our laws and prevent our current laws from being implemented are the LaRazas in this country, so they can get special treatment for people who have violated our laws. Let me make this perfectly clear.

THIS IS AMERICA!!!! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY!!! I don't care if you understand how we got to be America, but we are, and we will continue to be. Whether you like or not, it's the American people who will run this country, not invaders who think they can run over the top of our Constitution.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a matter of fact I did and there are good and bad points in all of them. The thing which particularly stands out in US is the double standards.
    Another totally unsubstianted comment with no grounding in fact. There is no double standard in our immigration laws. I'd like to hear what your explanation is regarding the "double standard" of U.S. immigration laws.

Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Have you researched the immigration laws of other countries? If so, you must realize the U.S. has the most generous.

Citizenship in the greatest country in the world should not come easily, and should not be sullied and relegated to being the prize for those who entered illegally, or available to the highest bidder.

Would it be reasonable to obtain a doctorate degree after only 3 years of college? Of course not.
    As a matter of fact I did and there are good and bad points in all of them. The thing which particularly stands out in US is the double standards.
    It would be a pleasure to hear your discuss other countries immigration laws, that you claim you have researched. Why don't we start with Mexico. Tell us what you know about Mexico's immigration law.

Uh, hold it. Double standard would be in the Mexican immigration laws. Now there's a double standard if I ever saw one.

So, you ran out of steam and resorting to other means for the debate. Is that your mirror image ?
    How cute. I see you are trying to tell a joke. Marvelous. So as to not have everyone thinking that you are a joke (like I do), why don't you provide some facts and data we can accept regarding the past inane statements you have made in your postings.

Zeezil, I think our "guest" ran off to "hit the books."

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Zeezil, I think our "guest" ran off to "hit the books."
    People like me do not run off...they have to be "deported"....got the guts ?

Re: Let us find a sensible solution....

Quote Originally Posted by illegal_alien
    Is booting the illegals the solution to the country's problems ? It is a widely known truth that majority of the illegals do the jobs and sometimes in less humane conditions than is written down in state laws, that the Americans will not do!
    The only solution is to BOOT them out. They are criminals who do not respect our laws. Giving them jobs is as bad as slavery. They employers should be BOOTED too.

Sensible solution would be to legalize them (there could be n number of ways to legalize them which I do not want to discuss right now)...but when one talks about legalization, or the process to obtain legal immigration...has much of America thought / know how the legal immigration system works in this country ?
    Sensible? Did we do that in 1986 and it only made things worse. I know quite a bit about the legal immigration system works. My wife came here from Argentina. Now she is a citizen. We did it legally and had no problems following the laws of this country. Anyone who can't follow the laws of another country doesn't need to be there.

Just to let you know, the US Government doesn't even fund the official US agency, USCIS under Homeland Security to run its day to day affairs!!! They are supposed to run the organization solely from the money that they receive via the various applications fees collected by from the applicants!!
    You sound like you have some kind of insider advice. If USCIS was not funded they would shut down. Are they underfunded? Do they waste money? Do they need to be restructured? YES to all.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: Thanks for the straight answer...

Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien

BTW, who elected them ?
    I don't know where it is you are from but here in America we vote. The majority of the people in America elect our officials.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast