Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And why isn't that happening you said?
    Further proof that you are an anarchist idiot. I never said that. Not very observant or intelligent, are you (il)legal alien?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(IL)LEGAL ALIEN ...did you go to the Enrique Morones "School of Higher Illegal Alien Learning"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess it's time to bring out the spray.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    (IL)LEGAL ALIEN ...did you go to the Enrique Morones "School of Higher Illegal Alien Learning"?
    Wish I could but I didn't go to the school you went.....it was too expensive for people like me you see !

(IL)LEGAL ALIEN:

Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien
    Wish I could but I didn't go to the school you went.....it was too expensive for people like me you see !
    Hard to believe since Americans have been paying for your primary and secondary education that you have made such poor use of.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I guess it's time to bring out the spray.
    Just make sure you point it towards zeezil and his likes which would make an effective use of it...

How come your brother isn't green, (IL)LEGAL ALIEN?

(IL)LEGAL ALIEN:
    So, you ran out of steam and resorting to other means for the debate. Is that your mirror image ?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Have you researched the immigration laws of other countries? If so, you must realize the U.S. has the most generous.

Citizenship in the greatest country in the world should not come easily, and should not be sullied and relegated to being the prize for those who entered illegally, or available to the highest bidder.

Would it be reasonable to obtain a doctorate degree after only 3 years of college? Of course not.
    As a matter of fact I did and there are good and bad points in all of them. The thing which particularly stands out in US is the double standards.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast