Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I voted for Jorge Bush twice and I sure as hell saw the error of my ways!!!
    Alot of people did and they still don't get it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    OK, called Mike Pence's office and the girl told me flat out that he opposes the President's plan, considered it amnesty. So, I'm assuming that means he'll oppose S.9, too. She said he will not vote for anything like Kennedy/McCain.

I also called Senator Nelson's office and told them I understood he was being lobbyied hard by Chertoff to change his stand on amnesty and to please hang tough with the American people and oppose it. I didn't get anywhere--except I'll pass it along. He could use a few more calls, but SOSADFORUS, change your zipcode to something else because they ask.

OK, called Mike Pence's office and the girl told me flat out that he opposes the President's plan, considered it amnesty. So, I'm assuming that means he'll oppose S.9, too. She said he will not vote for anything like Kennedy/McCain.

I also called Senator Nelson's office and told them I understood he was being lobbyied hard by Chertoff to change his stand on amnesty and to please hang tough with the American people and oppose it. I didn't get anywhere--except I'll pass it along. He could use a few more calls, but SOSADFORUS, change your zipcode to something else because they ask.
    Do you have any Idea what to change it to?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yeah--Spokane 99203.

Liking the snow???

Yeah--Spokane 99203.

Liking the snow???
    OK I'll give him a call! Do you have is number or do I have to look it up?
    I know your thinking should I go over and make the damn call for her also!

No, Its a virtual storm, really coming down and the wind is howling,looks very cold!!

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Did you see Glenn Beck yesterday? this guy has a way with words, I was busting up when he was talking about the fence, and the trucks comming in from Mexico, he had J Hoffa on, Glenn is turning out to be a great mouth piece for our cause.
    Yes, I did. Glen is doing a great job! GO GLEN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! GOOO ALIPAC TROOPS KEEP THE HEAT TURNED UP!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote:
    Chertoff briefed Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.) on border security before the Arizona trip. Nelson opposed the Senate legislation last year, citing concerns that Americans could lose jobs to immigrants.

Chertoff also brought along Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), the ranking Republican on the immigration subcommittee and an opponent of the administration's immigration policy. Two House Judiciary Committee members on the trip, Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.) and Rep. Chris Cannon (R-Utah), support the White House on immigration, and a third, freshman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), is new to the debate.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=55761
    I called all these guys using the article as a source. "I know you're being courted by the White House, but they want is not what most Americans want." Cannon and Jordan said, "No worries. They don't support the President."

But don't let that stop you and call Nelson for sure, he's going to flip to the dark side if we don't get on him.

I always use the capital switchboard It's burned in my brain for about 16 years now--(202)-224-3121

Quote:
    Chertoff briefed Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.) on border security before the Arizona trip. Nelson opposed the Senate legislation last year, citing concerns that Americans could lose jobs to immigrants.

Chertoff also brought along Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), the ranking Republican on the immigration subcommittee and an opponent of the administration's immigration policy. Two House Judiciary Committee members on the trip, Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.) and Rep. Chris Cannon (R-Utah), support the White House on immigration, and a third, freshman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), is new to the debate.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=55761
    I called all these guys using the article as a source. "I know you're being courted by the White House, but they want is not what most Americans want." Cannon and Jordan said, "No worries. They don't support the President."

But don't let that stop you and call Nelson for sure, he's going to flip to the dark side if we don't get on him.

I always use the capital switchboard It's burned in my brain for about 16 years now--(202)-224-3121
    OK, thanks I'm on it, will return in a while!

Banned
    I emailed Glenn. I think I'm going to join his insider membership, so I can really email Glenn!

I emailed Glenn. I think I'm going to join his insider membership, so I can really email Glenn!
    OK done, good thing you gave me that zip!!
    He said they were working on S4 at the present but he would relay my message I also told him we need a moratiorium on immigration until our borders were closed and they new exactly what they were doing and that means no guest worker programs until they can do back round checks and people can return home after the job is done!!
    I asked him to please stand up for the teamsters and stop the trucks coming across the border for our safety and Americans Jobs. Just thought I'd throw that in.