Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, I did. Glen is doing a great job! GO GLEN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! GOOO ALIPAC TROOPS KEEP THE HEAT TURNED UP!!!!!!!!
    I agree. Glenn Beck has turned out to be a real boon for our cause. He is not afraid to speak up even if he gets called for what he said. Last night he was on fire!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned
    OK I'm a Glenn Beck Insider and I'm now going to email him on S9 and the lobbyists.

Banned
    OK here's my letter to Glenn Beck:
    Dear Glenn,

Are you aware that Hispanic Lobbyists and the Chamber of Commerce are writing S9? Check out the WA Times 2/25/07. Also,
    every Republican on the Senate Judiciary subcommittee has been cut out of the process. Of course, good old McCain, his buddy, Lindsey Graham and Arlen Specter and a few other pro-amnesty squishes have been briefed. Chertoff goes before the committee today. HELP!!!

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Dear Glenn,

Are you aware that Hispanic Lobbyists and the Chamber of Commerce are writing S9? Check out the WA Times 2/25/07. Also,
    every Republican on the Senate Judiciary subcommittee has been cut out of the process. Of course, good old McCain, his buddy, Lindsey Graham and Arlen Specter and a few other pro-amnesty squishes have been briefed. Chertoff goes before the committee today. HELP!!!

Thanks,
    That is great!! I especially like the HELP!!! part.
    I'm going to e-mail him again now and just right, we need HELP!! with S9 please!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Glenn's a funny guy but I cannot believe how courageous he is. I love him--my 23 year old daughter, a Rush baby, turned me on to him.

I just received an e-mail back from Crepe O something tells me he is alittle behind in his e-mails, it said, Thank you for contacting me to express your oppostion to SS benifits for non-citizens, I believe its been quit a while since I e-mailed that.

Well its a good thing I also called, because by the time he gets to the e-mail pertaining to S9 it will be a obsolete subject

P.S. Snow finally let up, damn looks like I'm going to have to get out the snow blower, last week I thought it was all over.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just called Mitt Romney's headquarters. I swear he had a gum-popping, teenage girl answering the phone and a smartass as well. What are these guys thinking???

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I just called Mitt Romney's headquarters. I swear he had a gum-popping, teenage girl answering the phone and a smartass as well. What are these guys thinking???
    CHEAP LABOR!

Banned
    OMG! Just listening to Tony Snow--who I used to like saying we need to not have families of workers coming into the country. He said the workers are temporary, no families, then they leave. He said that is what the president now wants. He didn't mention, that I heard, citizenship! Probably just trying to keep the peace with Laura Ingraham!

Just shoveled 8 inches of snow off my sidewalk and edges of my driveway!!!

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

Dear Glenn,

Thanks,
    Way to Go! I am going to email him as well.

It is white out conditions where I am at....it has been one snow storm after another.