Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    OMG! Just listening to Tony Snow--who I used to like saying we need to not have families of workers coming into the country. He said the workers are temporary, no families, then they leave. He said that is what the president now wants. He didn't mention, that I heard, citizenship! Probably just trying to keep the peace with Laura Ingraham!

Just shoveled 8 inches of snow off my sidewalk and edges of my driveway!!!
    Tony, as in whitehouse press secretary???? He must have undertood Bush he'll come back with a retraction later this afternoon!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    Tony, as in whitehouse press secretary???? He must have undertood Bush he'll come back with a retraction later this afternoon!
    Didn't you used to just love Tony when he was on Fox News and he had a radio show? He was so tough on liberals. I saw him have Barney Frank sputtering one time--it was hilarious.

I think he's charming and adorable, too. (I told you I was shallow when you were watching C-SPAN and I was watching American Idol)

Now he speaks the president's words. I knew something was up when he was the only guy to come out for amnesty on our side and then, shortly after he became Press Secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    Didn't you used to just love Tony when he was on Fox News and he had a radio show? He was so tough on liberals. I saw him have Barney Frank sputtering one time--it was hilarious.

I think he's charming and adorable, too. (I told you I was shallow when you were watching C-SPAN and I was watching American Idol)

Now he speaks the president's words. I knew something was up when he was the only guy to come out for amnesty on our side and then, shortly after he became Press Secretary.
    Yes he use to be very charming and adorable, this just proves what can happen to you when you pick the wrong friends!!I'm afraid he's lost to us!!he's turned to the dark side!

You can't be completely shallow your here aren't you????
    I was speaking more of the ones that are complete idiots on any other subject except what sitcom is on that night.

My son just called he's coming to do my drive way!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

Now he speaks the president's words. I knew something was up when he was the only guy to come out for amnesty on our side and then, shortly after he became Press Secretary
    Another example of the "Good Old Boy " way of doing things, only the Good Old Boys are the Bad Old Jerks!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    olivermyboy wrote:

Now he speaks the president's words. I knew something was up when he was the only guy to come out for amnesty on our side and then, shortly after he became Press Secretary
    Another example of the "Good Old Boy " way of doing things, only the Good Old Boys are the Bad Old Jerks!
    HEAR!!HEAR!! April!

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    I was speaking more of the ones that are complete idiots on any other subject except what sitcom is on that night.

I was teasing you because last night you said you were watching C-SPAN, and I told you I was proud of you because I'm shallow I'm watching American Idol.

I called Lindsay Graham's office today and talked to a staffer, who was like, "Yeah, yeah..." So I called back and got the friendly answering machine and I told it that I knew Senator Graham was being briefed on S9, the new Kennedy amnesty bill. I said I couldn't believe he'd be involved in legislation written by Hispanic lobbyists and the Chamber of Commerce and all the while left the American people out of the process. (I should have included his fellow Republicans as well) That squish is up for re-election in South Carolina and he'd better mind his manners in that state.

I also called McConnell's office too and said pretty much the same thing.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOSADFORUS wrote:
    Quote:

I was teasing you because last night you said you were watching C-SPAN, and I told you I was proud of you because I'm shallow I'm watching American Idol.
    I knew that! just wanted you to know I wasn't speaking of you!
    I was speaking more of my sister!! right now I'm glad she is not on here or knows who I am!!

I called Craig again but I swear it would take a baseball bat to get to him and I'm still not sure that would work, unless I knocked him senseless and he didn't know his identity.

Gosh Rep. Steve King is on c-span I really wished the rest of them had his brains and common sense,

April
    Dem. Tx. Sheila Jackson Lee is talking right now about immigration reform on C span. She is talking about the border agents! She is angry about their treatment and sentences.

Steve King said a immigration bill would be coming up in the senate next week.\
    The immigration hearings never did come on c-span today! maybe they will show it later.

Banned
    Dem. Tx. Sheila Jackson Lee is talking right now about immigration reform on C span. She is talking about the border agents! She is angry about their treatment and sentences.
    So far, only 2 Dems have signed on as co-sponsors to Duncan Hunter's bill to pardon the BP agents.....I hope Jackson puts her signature where he mouth is, along with additional Democrats. This should NOT be a partisan issue. The failure of Dems to give a flying flip about justice and the welfare of these agents and their families speaks volumes about their priorities and agenda.