Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    With the exception of Tancredo and Hunter, I've never seen a sorrier field of candidates!
    US politics are so out of hand, that everyone thinks that they can put a horse in the race. This whole election has turned into a gigantic joke. I am quite sure that we will see more celebrities before this nightmare is over.

Banned
    Did ya all see Duncan Hunter's showing in the SC straw poll--awesome!!!

So you like Paul, CrocketsGhost, I don't know much about him--educate me.

I'm going to jump in here........

I hope no one here is going to disparage ANY religion and LUMP everyone into a box.

That's not what ALIPAC is about. We have all races & religions with us in this battle.

It's disingenuous to say that one entire group of people are either good or bad.

Please refrain from this type of stereotyping on our boards.

Thank You
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Did ya all see Duncan Hunter's showing in the SC straw poll--awesome!!!

So you like Paul, CrocketsGhost, I don't know much about him--educate me.
    He's a constitutionalist who has often been a voice in the wilderness trying to reign in federal excess. Try his site on MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/congressmanronpaul

I just heard the other day Ron Paul was thinking of getting in the race, I think he is going to be a good canidate. I don't know alot about him but have listened to him a few times and I like him (so far), I'll check out his web site, and his voteing record.
    I'm a pretty good judge of charactar so listening to one speak tells me alot about them, actions, facial expressions.
    The first 5 min. of the debate in 2006 in Idaho with Rep.Sali I new know way could I vote for him, he got in office and what a complete idiot, I've been watching him and it hasn't taken long to realize I made a good decision not voteing for him. Sad thing he got there even without my vote, but at least I don't have to feel quilty.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Everybody is acting as if Giuliani is going to win the nomination. And that Hilary isn't. I'm hearing that Al Gore is going to ride in on his white horse and save the day for the Democrats.

Everybody is acting as if Giuliani is going to win the nomination. And that Hilary isn't. I'm hearing that Al Gore is going to ride in on his white horse and save the day for the Democrats.
    You know I can't think of one demacrate that worth a damn.
    If you rounded them all up and put them in a corral, all you'd have is herd of jack asses. So pathetic! Lets hope we don't get stuck with one!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Maybe we can ask your sister for her opinion on the Democrats.

Maybe we can ask your sister for her opinion on the Democrats.
    Yes good Idea because she is so well informed!! maybe your sister will have some good sugestions also!! can't wait to see if they match!

Banned
    My sister would want Bush re-elected!