Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    olivermyboy wrote:
    Have you noticed how tough we women are in this debate???
    WAY TO GO ! ROCK ON!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I solved the mystery of CrepeO! I called his office and it's obviously in Australia. I couldn't even understand the staffer she had such a thick Australian accent. I started laughing because of all of our conversations.

Anyway, he hasn't commented on AgJobs or she may have said I don't know his position on AgJobs, but I ended up giving her my email. Told her it was amnesty and I was against. I told her I really wanted an answer soon.
    Crepe O believes in guest worker and no amnesty , I have been working on him for a long time because he is very wishy washy sometimes on what he calls temp workers, he's better than Craig but he's not good enough, so we need to hit him hard to,We need more info on him, maybe we should try one of his local office in Idaho!

I think their alll having a hard time with office workers because most of them do not no where their boss stands on most of the issues, either that or their acting stupid on purpose, Which would be a smart move if you think about it, hire someone we can't understand or doesn't know where they stand on the issues and we have no idea what their up to. KEEP US STUPID !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Would somebody tell me why it always ends up with giving away citizenship, like the AgJobs Bill? It always seems like illegals are being honored for something instead of committing crimes, living off of our hard-earned dollars, taking away our jobs, etc... Yet we are going to bestow citizenship on them. I'd like to know how many are actually employed, I understand many of them leave the agricultural jobs after a short period of time?
    That is the problem, they keep leaving the ag's jobs and moving into construction and other better paying fields, thats what is so bad about the ag's bill, the citizenship crap needs to stop. They work in the ag's job for three to five years then they can go where ever they want and they bring in another 1 1/2 million and start over again,
    I believe we do need AG workers but why can't they match them to a farmer for the season on a temp card. when the Job is over they go home until the next season, if they get caught not going home they will not be allowed legally in this country again. period
    We need strong law enforcement and we need to stop giving away citizen ship like it is nothing more than a cheap piece of paper.
    We need to stop letting these AG workers move into other job areas.
    THE AG'S JOB BILL IS VERY VERY BAD, ITS A NEVER ENDING CHAIN OF MIGRATION. THANK YOU SEN. CRAIG, TRAITOR
    So we should bombard both of them next week like never before!! What say you!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone see where McCain is going to lose S.C.? That is huge, too, because McCain's lapdog, Graham, is an amnesty squish and he's going go to be up for re-election!!!!
    Where did you hear about Mc Cain losing S.C.?
    Graham is a sissy la la, we need to bury him, I watched him in the committee meeting the other day, pandering to Chertoff it made me sick.
    They never get tired of pating each other on the back and their is nobody besides Bush that is doing worse job than Chertoff, he should be fired!!
    Ya, we need to work on Graham!!

You know everybody, we have a chance to make history--like the Boston Tea Party!

Yes, I think you are right!! Wish I had an emoticon rubbing his hands together in triumph! Of course if I found one I would not know how to get it here, so you'll have to use your imagination!!

[May be we should have a list of the Senators not for amnesty so we can give them some praise!! keep them on our side, you know!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Have you noticed how tough we women are in this debate???
    You bet!! We are a bunch of tough cookies! :P
    I can picture my ancestors marching the streets with signs for the right to vote!!
    Don't know what my sisters ancestors were doing!!

Banned
    Sosadforus, thanks for all the info on CrepeO. I just knew he voted against the bill. I didn't realize he was for guest worker. I'll have to get his little chief of staff on the phone again.

McLame didn't really lose the straw poll but he was 2 or so points ahead of Giuliani and only 6 or 8 ahead of Duncan, so i guess people are thinking he isn't going to do well and SC is one of those states where independents can vote in the primaries. I think he took it big last time.

Banned
    I just finished sending every memorial of Kate's to Glenn Beck. Those have effected me significantly...

Sosadforus, thanks for all the info on CrepeO. I just knew he voted against the bill. I didn't realize he was for guest worker. I'll have to get his little chief of staff on the phone again.

McLame didn't really lose the straw poll but he was 2 or so points ahead of Giuliani and only 6 or 8 ahead of Duncan, so i guess people are thinking he isn't going to do well and SC is one of those states where independents can vote in the primaries. I think he took it big last time.
    OLIVER DID YOU READ THE NEW POST ON IDAHO? WE NEED TO HELP THIS ALONG, I WILL START FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING, ANYTHING WE CAN PASS THROUGH IDAHO CONGESS WILL HELP OUR STATE!! :P