Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS,

Don't feel bad!

I have a sister who is not liberal but who is a "born again Christian", and don't get me wrong, I have no problem with that.

The problem is she thinks George Bush walks on water because he professes to be one, also.
    Oh wow, and if ya thought liberals were bad for America

{mod edit}

I don't have a problem with these people OTHER than the fact that they put traitors in the White House because they proclaim (falsley) socially conservative views. In order for us to save our nation we have to convince these people that the Reps they elect are open borders, globalist traitors.

I hope God tells Bush to put up the fence..............
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

SOSADFORUS,

Don't feel bad!

I have a sister who is not liberal but who is a "born again Christian", and don't get me wrong, I have no problem with that.

The problem is she thinks George Bush walks on water because he professes to be one, also.
    I know just what you mean( born again and Liberal run hand in hand in most instances). My sister voted for Bush twice, that pretty much says it all!! (DUMB as a box of rocks) although she believes in God, in that area she is like me, believes, but is not a fanatic and says her prayers for those that need them as I do. Now my daughter, her inlaws are born again christians and like you I have no problem with that, but they are like your sister who believes Bush is the best president we have ever had. Now just how can they justify that,I don't know!! So I guess you could say no matter how they get to their conclusion its all the same in the end and they are all blinder than a cave full of bats, or have bats in their belfry!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

These born-again types vote for Bush because he is Christian, and the Southern Christians vote for him because he has a ranch, and wears a cowboy hat!!
    He pretends to be Christian. True Christians would never act the he way has, he is a fraud. I am sure he has used many angles to try to decieve people and get his way . I don't think many are decieved anymore. He now shows his colors proudly for all to see because he thinks it is too late for Americans to do anything. He is WRONG!

Banned
    April wrote:
    He now shows his colors proudly for all to see because he thinks it is too late for Americans to do anything. He is WRONG!

That and he is the "Decider", remember??? He is so arrogant!

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

That and he is the "Decider", remember??? He is so arrogant
    He forgets that the American people are the TRUE DECIDERS!!!HE chooses not to see that there are millions of us out here that are as
    MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! I guess he does not realize the impact that can make. I think before long he will have to see because we will not be silent!

April wrote:
    He now shows his colors proudly for all to see because he thinks it is too late for Americans to do anything. He is WRONG!

That and he is the "Decider", remember??? He is so arrogant!
    He's the "decision maker" now, guess he didn't like us making fun of him being the "decider" !
    I have a better names for him!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I remember the first time he ran, I had misgivings. My brother was all over me, and time certainly did tell--he dislikes more than I do!!!!

I remember the first time he ran, I had misgivings. My brother was all over me, and time certainly did tell--he dislikes more than I do!!!!
    He is more like the Deceiver than the Decider and very good it, The first time was easy to be fooled, but I don't understand the second time. Especially after I believe the first election was fixed, that cured me, and seemed very obvious, helloooo!! brother Jeb, Florida, doesn' this all fit together. FIXED ELECTION!!

The sad part is today you can not elect someone by party, you have to know about the person and how they vote on different issues.
    Now we can't trust anything they tell us as they seen to be changing their position on issues everyweek, and its because instead of doing whats right for our country they are trying to please to many people at one time.

Banned
    With the exception of Tancredo and Hunter, I've never seen a sorrier field of candidates!

Banned
    With the exception of Tancredo and Hunter, I've never seen a sorrier field of candidates!
    Don't forget that Ron Paul has formed an exploratory committee and is considering running.