Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    My sister would want Bush re-elected!
    Well don't feel bad if he could run again,(praise the lord he can't) I would bet my life my sister would vote for him. straight A slow learner, thats her!

How much do you want to bet she will like Hillary because she is a woman thats all the logic she needs! She has the same mentality as homeland security(open secure borders) figure that one out!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I have all those memorials printed out and ready to go tomorrow. Who should I target?

Who'd you have in mind, Oliver?
    Who have you already sent them to?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

You know I can't think of one demacrate that worth a damn.
    If you rounded them all up and put them in a corral, all you'd have is herd of jack asses.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I have all those memorials printed out and ready to go tomorrow. Who should I target?
    How about the list of fax numbers sis gave us the other day thats who I am sending faxes to tomorrow, I believe the numbers are back a couple pages, I'll go look for the page!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

You know I can't think of one demacrate that worth a damn.
    If you rounded them all up and put them in a corral, all you'd have is herd of jack asses.
    I know April it looks like I'm loseing it doesn't it, well don't worry I'll come out of it, I'm sure it only temporary.

April
    I do not, I think you girls are awesome and doing a great job! I am trying to keep up with you. That democrat comment was so cute I had to laugh!!!
    You GO GIRL!

Also, there's the list in the S9 FOCUS CAMPAIGN of both the Judiciary {ya know, with teddy the swimmer aka whale boy} and the co sponsors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Also, there's the list in the S9 FOCUS CAMPAIGN of both the Judiciary {ya know, with teddy the swimmer aka whale boy} and the co sponsors.
    Ya and page 13 on this thread is a list of the ones up for re-election, thats a good one but you have to look up their #'s

I'm going looking for the one you gave us sis with the fax #'s I believe it was the Judiciary one, dang it, I like that one alot I didn't think it would be so hard to find, I could kick myself for not printing it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Ya and page 13 on this thread is a list of the ones up for re-election, thats a good one but you have to look up their #'s

I'm going looking for the one you gave us sis with the fax #'s I believe it was the Judiciary one, dang it, I like that one alot I didn't think it would be so hard to find, I could kick myself for not printing it out!!
    Yes it is in The S9 focus campaign I just found it!! OH HAPPY DAYS!! I'm sending faxes to both co- sponsors and Judiciary, we should do some to the ones coming up for election to in 2008.

Thanks for your help sis.

did these help you April?
    When we post in the discussion group we should remind everyone to get involved this week, especially any new ones!!
    Has anyone heard anymore about the minutemen march in DC? I wonder if they are getting alot of people together for it, Gosh, that would be so great, its really what we need.